Katie Price #253 Batnan's a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World. Plastic fantastic her house is bloody drastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about the jewellery too.A lot of it was hideous, but I’m sure was worth a lot of money. Perhaps it is resting in someone else’s safe, and has been forgotten about ( cough, cough).

Reactions: 17
Certainly don't want skank anywhere NEAR P's banking interests, I mean look how she is with H's bank cards using them to buy herself things then justifying it because "He likes ME to have nice things............................" Pete knows what she's like hence why HE is sorting it all out for his daughter and skank is right out of it

Reactions: 18
Hopefully it will be like a bank that you can't access until you're 21, by then she might work out her mum is a waste of space

Reactions: 15
Exactly - just the same as Juniors music - she was kept as well away from that as possible and it will be the same with Princess. Skank won’t get anywhere near it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.