Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she's seething, absolutely seething about the Go Fund Me page. This proves to her once & for all how absolutely hated she is by the decent people of this country. I bet she's used this as one of her excuses for being bleeping mentally incompetent which she is. Playing the victim as per.
She's probably wondering why no one has set up a GFM for her bankruptcy case. It's because you're despised you hippocroccapig 🦛🐊🐖😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
what a surprise her court case has been delayed yet again. Talk about taking the piss, Dolly’s piss pot is so traumatised it needs long term counselling!

She really is a piece of work and anybody continuing to work with her deserves all they get ie a load of tit and hassle for nothing.

What’s the saying, you can run but you can’t hide forever? Get them moon boots on dear and start walking as sooner or later you will trip up.

Mental health problem, my backside!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My thoughts/dreams:D
She was planning on saying SB paid for everything, but daddy has put a stop to that as it may make them investigate his finances, and he might not want that.
Something illegal has come to light, using Harveys credit card, hiding assests from a liquidated company.
She is been questioned by SS and the police for her comments about KH and the danger she is to B and J.

I do worry about how B and J are going to cope when they are eventually returned to M and H, as she will no doubt have told them such awful things (daddy doesn't love you, M hates you etc) It would be nice if P and J could help them settle back into normal life.
Sadly, after being in the sole care of KP for so long they will probably need discreet and careful counselling.:( It could be tricky as they are so young (and the services won't want to totally alienate them from KP.) Junior and Princess, being older and wiser will understand more fully. I hope all the kids can get together for a lovely meet-up soon.

Reactions: 33
All she's doing is kicking the can down the road, she can't avoid this for ever. Now she has another 2 months of apprehension and people trashing her for it. She hasn't got away with anything.
Yes, we need to remember that she hasn't actually 'got away with it' all she is doing is delaying the inevitable, plus giving the trustees more time to gather evidence against her ( with a little help from our lovely @DC16 ). Ultimately it could mean a far worse outcome for her, so that is something to look forward to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes a few more weeks to gather up even more shite to fling at it in April, meantime she can flail about hoping to find The Answer in a voddy bottle (or a sniff or ten).

I can only look upon it as her having DELAYED THE INEVITABLE because its not going to Go Away as she seems to think it will :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just thinking because this has been delayed on skanks request,, does that mean more court costs and interest will be added to the total owed and will it also mean the mortgage company can now press ahead with an eviction notice or is this stalling tactic just a way of paying the mortgage company the arrears ( from the mattress fund there by keeping Pricey Towers) before the BH could take all her money and put her on an allowance. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
No it wasn't her case! I just didn't want to put some other innocent person's name on here! If you check the listing, you will be able to see for yourselves. (y)
Pure speculation on my part but; maybe she tried to wrangle a deal last-minute with a tit-load of dosh and the court said 'Oh really? Right then, time to investigate further where this sudden wind-fall came from!'
🤞

Reactions: 31
So apparently she wanted the hearing to be private. Why if she new she wasn’t going to be there anyway?? Or was she hoping to talk a load of codswhallop in a private court in the hope nobody would know and when told it had to be public she bottled it!!

Reactions: 28
She's signed up to a cooking show on E4

KATIE Price has signed up to star in Celebrity Cooking School, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The glamour model, 44, has done a deal to show off her culinary skills - or lack of them - in the upcoming second series of the E4 show.

The reality show sees a host of famous faces, who are self-proclaimed ‘horrendous’ cooks, enrol in a crash course in cookery to see if they can impress Michelin-starred chef, Giorgio Locatelli.

A TV insider said: “Katie was top of the show bosses’ wish list, so they were thrilled when she agreed to do it as they’ll know she’ll make great telly.

“For Katie, it’s a chance to show a different side of herself after all the drama with her bankruptcy court case and her on-off relationship with Carl. She’s looking forward to having some fun and getting back to doing more TV again.”

While Katie has starred in her Mucky Mansion series for Channel 4, this will mark the first competition-based series she has done since her ill-fated stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in 2020.

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The Sun has reached out to an E4 rep for comment.
the show shows celebs who are self proclaimed horrendous cooks but she is always saying she is a great cook

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Getting her lips and botox done today.
So her MH is so bad she cannot go to court but can carry on as normal spending creditors money
Would love to know the other reasons for a delay
---

I am wondering if she did offer a lump sum, to try and stop Bh and they are now investigating where this money came from

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The gofundme is at a healthy £2,560 .... putting aside the BH for now ... Im looking forward to those children being returned to where they belong very soon .... this will not sit well with her, not because she will miss them ... because she will have lost ... in her thick pea brain ` winning ` is what its about, and duck those she hurts along the way ... she has to WIN ... once those lil ones are returned ... she will start losing it and lashing out again, big time ... FUN TIMES AHEAD AYYEEE .... 🤭🤭

Im sure the fund may go to the £5,000, but as we have already been informed, a lesser amount was what would get the job done properly, and that has been passed, the extra will hopefully secure things even further ... well done to those who have donated, and will donate .... I also hope this has taught KH, to not fall for her crap, and make things far more difficult in the future, concerning the children and custody, stricter measures need to be in place ...... GOOOOOOOOO Keiron👏👏👏 ....
He's too soft, too timid, he should have let Jett and Bunny give interviews to the police after slapgate and that might have warned Skank and Sinkboy not to mess with him and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times you can get away with having it postponed? I reckon it will be further postponed in April 🥴🤣 round and round we go!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Let’s not be harsh.Its for feraputik raisins.
I have decided to enjoy this nonsense.Looking forward to either.:-
A.Sad face to camera, mental, elf, Poor lone misunderstood muvver of five-Campainer for the downtrodden.
B. Woo hoo Way Hay, Pricey is back,
Cole is the wun for now, look at my successful business tits Lorraine, gimme money.Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.