Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the eleventh hour and eleventh minute lol I swear I wasn't clock watching its definitely a sign she's a cunt

Reactions: 41
No doubt its been planned all along.
And i still believe she's going to bring out the mother story to try and gain sympathy pretty soon.

Reactions: 34
She got a sick note so she doesn't have to go! The lying bitch. I am sick of people that don't have mental health problems using this card.

Reactions: 45
Lets get the fun back on here today, otherwise she has won....
Hi Katie why don't you pop one of your OFs outfits on and go mow the lawn, show us all you really are mentally unstable, it will give me a good laugh anyway, especially if they print the unfiltered version.

Reactions: 71
Those poor creditors look how angry we all are, they must have steam coming out of their ears.

KIPPER, YOU FUCKING COWARD!
GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN COURT!!!!!!

Reactions: 42
Well,I’m so pissed off hence me having a shit in piss bucket.a Massive turd right in her fucking gob.woo fucking wooo.

Lets hope this will be used re her kids staying with her..
Please don't, my MIL is staying with us as she broke her leg, and guess who's on commode duty? Mr Webster doesn't have the stomach for it.

Reactions: 31
Those poor creditors look how angry we all are, they must have steam coming out of their ears.

KIPPER, YOU FUCKING COWARD!
GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN COURT!!!!!!
I was going to say this, with her spending splashed all over the news and insta her creditors must be fuming and now she's wriggled out of attending. When I went bankrupt I literally didn't have a pot to piss in. No assets no nothing as I had sold all my stuff on ebay to try and pay things off.

Reactions: 35
I think that ones been done already @DC16 , why dont we have suggestions for a new photoshoot , needs to be at MM , as due to her MH she is unable to be out in public, allegedly. My suggestion is the babybel outfits but clearing out the septic tank .infact apologies @DC16 , she didn't mow it in the latest OF outfit

Reactions: 25
I wonder if the court are allowed to ask for an independent psychiatric assessment?

Reactions: 41
That's been taken care of.
So sorry to hear this news, @DC16. I started a new job today and was just going to post she will turn up
With her psychiatrist when I saw your post! This is outrageous! Hopefully the BH will put more restrictions on her considering her conveniently oh so fragile MH. I bet she is off abroad tomorrow night or Friday for a rest!

Reactions: 32
She will be frantically putting in lottery tickets hoping her luck will change and wins enough to pay it all off but if this actually happened I would bet my hat she still wouldn’t pay and spend it on herself . She doesn’t want to pay anything
---

She will be frantically putting in lottery tickets hoping her luck will change and wins enough to pay it all off but if this actually happened I would bet my hat she still wouldn’t pay and spend it on herself . She doesn’t want to pay anything .
Todays turn up is not unexpected but as others have said the further down the road she kicks the can the more exposed her nefarious activities will be exposed

Knew she’d pull a stunt like the despicable Stephen Bear! Bet she’s already got tickets for Thailand!!
Take her passport off her!

Reactions: 40
I reckon she will be on holiday on Friday. Its half term next week.

I doubt what she’s done has been done on the advice of someone more knowledgeable than herself. Any solicitor would advise to deal with the problem as it will not go away. At this rate she might find herself in the Priory for real sometime soon

Exactly! It’s not going anywhere - she can only string this out for so long, she’s not doing herself any favours by constantly citing the MH card as a reason for slipping out of things, it’s all catching up with her - albeit slowly, but it’s still hanging over her head and that’s good enough for me - she’s not getting away with anything she’s just prolonging it all. Fucking hate the bitch.

I reckon she will be on holiday on Friday. Its half term next week.
If she does go away, will someone who lives close by go and rescue those poor pooches.
Don't bother with SinkWanker, let him rot in the attic!

God, I hate the fucking pair of them!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.