Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too mentally unfit to attend court but fit enough to have custody of two small children. Really???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If she's playing the mental health card someone should contact KH so he has another reason to add to his toilet roll long list of reasons of why she is an unfit parent
That's been taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
https://gofund.me/c234dae3

Nice and easy for anyone that needs to find the link
Thanks lovely 😍 Im keeping the faith. It's postponed, not cancelled, she's not been discharged and still has to sort a payment whatsit. Meanwhile it all strengthens Kieran's case and increases public anger against her. The GFM is still going strong, and we continue to grow on here as a friendship group and community. So we have a few more months of Krustying. More time to point and laugh and come together to do wonderful things. Come on Krusties, down but not out! DC isn't giving up so we need to rally together 😊 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Recap: she's a bleeping lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic bleep sIag piece of tit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure tit mother tit daughter tit sister tit wife tit partner tit animal owner tit rider tit business woman tit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled bleep 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Recap: she's a bleeping lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic bleep sIag piece of tit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure tit mother tit daughter tit sister tit wife tit partner tit animal owner tit rider tit business woman tit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled bleep 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!
Yes,I will Pinky I will have a good tit in it as well,I’ve used the big bucket that has her uglycunty face on the bottom,so will aim the turd right in her gob.Phew..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fucks sake. I was all happy and bright looking forward to tomorrow, but it seems the scheming bleep has paid a dodgy Dr enough money and faked her health to get a sick note. She should be sectioned if her mental health is so bad.........

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m fuming. Have appointments all day too. I’m not going to be happy in any of them. 😡😡
Nothing wrong with her. How many times has she said she was in a good place mentally.
‘Scared’ is not a mental health problem. And let’s be honest she has every reason to be scared.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
As mentioned yesterday, I’m so busy with work but just checked for update, haven’t had time to read it all, by WTF now. Unreal 😡 Will be back after lunch to rant and catch up on details I’m only able to skim read at mo. Will quickly add Krusties, it’s not really much consolation as we had such high hopes for tomorrow, but she is going down by her own hand…sadly it’s bloody slow, too bloody slow, but she’s crashing and burning regardless. Catch you all later when I have time to read exactly WTF is going down…Fuckity duck and add-in an ocean of fucks, she’s bleeping unreal 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
As mentioned yesterday, I’m so busy with work but just checked for update, haven’t had time to read it all, by WTF now. Unreal 😡 Will be back after lunch to rant and catch up on details I’m only able to skim read at mo. Will quickly add Krusties, it’s not really much consolation as we had such high hopes for tomorrow, but she is going down by her own hand…sadly it’s bloody slow, too bloody slow, but she’s crashing and burning regardless. Catch you all later when I have time to read exactly WTF is going down…Fuckity duck and add-in an ocean of fucks, she’s bleeping unreal 🤦🏽‍♀️😡
Well,I’m so pissed off hence me having a tit in piss bucket.💩a Massive turd right in her bleeping gob.woo bleeping wooo.

Lets hope this will be used re her kids staying with her..🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ive mainly been lurking lately because i just cant with this woman anymore,but seeing DC's post is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Kind of knew it would be coming!
Mentally unfit my bleeping ass,hair and nail appointments every bleeping few days,in charge of 2 kids duck off and duck off some more.
And what about her "getting dolled up night" next month 15th March,is she going to be mentally unfit then?
bleeping SCUM 😠😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Thanks for taking my thread title, even as I wrote it I had a hunch that she’d get the BH pulled at the last moment as she had such a vast array of excuses to pick from to throw at the Court.

However, she’s got the Sword of Damocles hanging over her and the longer she drags it out the longer she suffers. I suspect she’s going through hell knowing that her lies, failures and misdemeanours are going to be exposed added to the possibility of losing her duck-off status symbol, the MM. She puts up the intensely annoying smokescreen of ‘all sorted, look at me I’m Katie Pwice and you lot can duck off because I can get away with anything’ (and she’s good at it) but it must be grinding her down.

We can draw comfort from this because it’s a ghastly way to live. She’ll stick with it sooner than pay her dues because she’s a greedy bleep and would rather live her vile, scamming life than man up, sell the MM, pay what she can and accept it’s all over.

I don’t see how the Bankruptcy Court will ever tie her down because she’ll pull a last minute stunt every bloody time now that she’s seen it works.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I was livid until having a big mug of tea & thinking about it, this might get her out of the bh for a while but she might have just shot herself in the foot regarding the kids, it will only be a matter of time before she loses everything

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Her problems are not going away anytime soon, in fact every time she wriggles out of something all she’s really doing is delaying and creating herself another new problem. Which is what she has done here. She will get her comeuppance eventually and it’ll be bigger than before, we just have to stay patient. I wonder if the court may put out a warrant for her arrest tomorrow if they think she’s pulling a fast one??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was livid until having a big mug of tea & thinking about it, this might get her out of the bh for a while but she might have just shot herself in the foot regarding the kids, it will only be a matter of time before she loses everything
Agree. If this cloud does have a silver lining, it will be that KH gets the kids back ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.