Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha Well done, @BiffasBeemer . You're right, I bet it smells as cheesy as a Babybel!

Anyhoo. What's been happening in Kippers world? She dressed up all shmexi again. *Wolf Whistles* She's found out you can buy fake nips on Ebay, though placement of said nips is going to take her a wee while to figure out. Bless her. Allegedly, Sinky the house-elf has been freed from captivity and is still keen to tampon-dive for his Missus. Though, if Horsham council have their way, he'll need to find a new master with a bigger driveway! Not sure you'll find anyone with a bigger driveway than Kipper!

Carry on Krusties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
ReCrap: Skanky has been keeping a low profile this week, and has allowed Cuck Boy Coal to come out of the attic to grift some ready meals. Saint Amy of Lungs is still missing, SFP has been seen dressed as a tent and Mr PP Fencing is odds on favourite to walk Price in to court. No new eggs or tampon pulling to report in the last 7 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
haha Well done, @BiffasBeemer . You're right, I bet it smells as cheesy as a Babybel!

Anyhoo. What's been happening in Kippers world? She dressed up all shmexi again. *Wolf Whistles* She's found out you can buy fake nips on Ebay, though placement of said nips is going to take her a wee while to figure out. Bless her. Allegedly, Sinky the house-elf has been freed from captivity and is still keen to tampon-dive for his Missus. Though, if Horsham council have their way, he'll need to find a new master with a bigger driveway! Not sure you'll find anyone with a bigger driveway than Kipper!

Carry on Krusties!

Haha have you been saving that Babybel gif 😂 it’s brilliant! Thank you @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm just bringing @WillowTree21 's post over, I've been catching up, busy doing an actual job not squeezing my mangled bazookas into what looks like a babybel cheese case. 😅

''I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming''

I knew she would be arrogant and cocky, I think she does expect things to disappear, she always thinks she should just be allowed to carry on, however she wants. It's huge narcy entitlement and magical thinking.

I thought that trying to pay creditors in an order that benefits you was illegal. Boris Becker got done for that. It's supposed to be the trustee who decides what's paid and when. With her having a voluntary agreement last time, I'm not sure she's at the stage where this could be illegal ❓

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Haha have you been saving that Babybel gif 😂 it’s brilliant! Thank you @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy 👏🏻
Wasn't it our wonderful DC who coined the phrase 'BabyBel' to describe her in that ridiculous, Red Rubber get up? it is so apt. Apologies if it wasn't & was another one of out talented Tattlers❤. X I want to sing Ding Dong Bell, Pussy's in the well, when I read that new thread title, for some reason! Not far off the truth really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wasn't it our wonderful DC who coined the phrase 'BabyBel' to describe her in that ridiculous, Red Rubber get up? it is so apt. Apologies if it wasn't & was another one of out talented Tattlers❤. X I want to sing Ding Dong Bell, Pussy's in the well, when I read that new thread title, for some reason! Not far off the truth really
“ Ding dong Baby Bel , Skanky’s in the well “ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also found this about insolvency hearings usually being public, haven't found anything that says in what circumstance someone might get a private hearing.
She must be trying to hide something if she wants a private hearing, she doesn't want her questioning to be public I bet and wants to be able to control the narrative afterwards. I suppose the people owed have an interest in getting justice done in public for all to see, she will probably be claiming it will damage her menkil elf no doubt!

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 14.05.32.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm just bringing @WillowTree21 's post over, I've been catching up, busy doing an actual job not squeezing my mangled bazookas into what looks like a babybel cheese case. 😅

''I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming''

I knew she would be arrogant and cocky, I think she does expect things to disappear, she always thinks she should just be allowed to carry on, however she wants. It's huge narcy entitlement and magical thinking.

I thought that trying to pay creditors in an order that benefits you was illegal. Boris Becker got done for that. It's supposed to be the trustee who decides what's paid and when. With her having a voluntary agreement last time, I'm not sure she's at the stage where this could be illegal ❓
I just hope this doesn't happen again....!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not me, someone said it just before, so I can't claim for that little gem 😂 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just hope this doesn't happen again....!

I don't think she will get away completely, she's had too many chances, the whole thing started in 2018 and she's took the piss since then. Now she
comes up with a chunk of cash to benefit herself and keep her house? It should raise questions about why she has that amount 'spare' aside from her big living costs ( 3k a month energy, 6 horses etc). Why should the creditors get nothing whilst she demands her far too big house be saved? I really don't think she can get away with it...again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I bloody hope she doesn't get away with it again, but she seems to just be able to time after time. It doesn't make sense, but her arrogance shows me she knows nothing will happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Skankys in the well Willow,not a pussy👀🤣
---

I’m getting abit fucked off as I’m so worried cuntwithuglyface will get off,Please,please nooo🙏🙏

I want her out of MM..let her live with noballs atticman.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bloody hope she doesn't get away with it again, but she seems to just be able to time after time. It doesn't make sense, but her arrogance shows me she knows nothing will happen.
We should all stand outside the court with plaquards on so the press can see.... 'animal murderer' ' 'adultress' 'why do celebs get away Scott free when normal members of the public would be in prison' that kind of thing lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What with the cost of living crisis and KP getting away with paying her debts whilst some in this country don’t have enough to hear their homes, I’d say KP better tread carefully with her showing off of not paying her debts.
Im sick of these grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
We should all stand outside the court with plaquards on so the press can see.... 'animal murderer' ' 'adultress' 'why do celebs get away Scott free when normal members of the public would be in prison' that kind of thing lol
Child napper as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.