Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says over the years she has kept bags and bags of underwear. Do people not throw out old underwear?
How would anyone actually have a guarantee that the underwear wasn't just bought yesterday?!
I think that's a preferable thought to a grown woman selling the garments her butt and front holes were touching 😳
Or it could be like 'worn by' jerseys from sports players, they literally put them on, take a photo in it then take it off and sell it. That at least would be preferable to ones that she has actually worn all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so bunny cant know that kieron is on only fans,otherwise she would have said "like my mum and dad". someone should be letting ss know bunny knows her mother does only fans,bet shes seen it too. at least kieron puts his kids interests first. poor, poor kids, skanky is a terrible mother
KP is so sick and twisted I can imagine her showing KP's explicit content online like the vids of him sticking things up his butt etc to B&J, and laughing at him in front of the kids, KP hoping they lose respect for him

so bunny cant know that kieron is on only fans,otherwise she would have said "like my mum and dad". someone should be letting ss know bunny knows her mother does only fans,bet shes seen it too. at least kieron puts his kids interests first. poor, poor kids, skanky is a terrible mother
The other chance is maybe B does know about his OF, and KP has poisoned B&J against KH (maybe fed them lies about him and Michelle) so that they dont aspire to be like him anymore in any way at all. Or maybe if B&J say anything positive about him, KP admonishes them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Right, this will be contentious and I completely understand if it is. But and it is a BIG but, from what I witnessed on that tt live tonight with J&B I am now wondering whether K just couldn't cope with them and maybe massively disrupting their homelife with their behaviour? Maybe he's just had enough of trying to bring them up properly for it all to be undone when theywith IT. Thoughts?
My thoughts too. They will be far worse if they go back to K and M now. I still wonder if the stress for Michelle was too much having Kipper in her life, by default, through Bunny and Jet. Kieran may have decided that saving his relationship and their mental health was priority. Only surmising.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s had Colin the dog a little while, he’s not brand new….he was in all the pictures in September
Yes I was just going to say, she already had little Colin, I just pray Blade is being looked after and is not out all the time, I feel like "rescuing" him but hed prob have my guts for garters. I just wish she would get an animal ban, all animals, she is not fit to look after animals children or herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love to see KP criticised tomorrow by children's charities for that shitshow tonight to do with Bunny and OFs being normalised.

Won't happen.

Reactions: 15
Not sure if posted already but just seen this on TT! Also note she is able to walk perfectly fine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she posted a story of her going on gym equipment once on holiday somewhere…like everything else, that never lasted.

What a way to make your kids feel loved and wanted
Yes on that youtube video of the hotel in Thailand. She went on an eliptical for about 30 seconds and was out of breath! Plus she posed in some orange workout gear pretending to work out as well, not sure if that was in the Maldives or Crawls gym/garage ( that was supposed to be for Harvey but the space was so small he wouldn't have even fitted in there)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe KP has lied to B&J that Kieran and Michelle wanted to give them up, and that they care more about Apollo and Valentino.

Yes she is that sick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dear god. Ok, I'm a fan of ink as we know and I also know Jay is amazing portrait artist, however I am very very bloody disappointed he's done this tat and worked with her, I feel he might regret that decision.

She's filtered her daughter, who is still at school FFS, to look like a 25 year old at least. Just why the duck would you do that and have it tattooed on you? Unless you want Princess' face to be on the 'legs in the air/round someone's earholes' on your OF shots of course?

Barbie top on a 14/15 year old in a portrait is one thing if they're wearing their own innocent childlike face, however this is something else entirely. I find this very ick to say the least. Princess looks nothing like her Mother, I've said it before but I am convinced some of the surgery Skank keeps having is to look like her daughter, which is also ick.

As for selling worn used knickers, that's been going on for years, there used to be a huge market on eBay for 'scally unwashed' items, sellers would have to list items as 'will be washed to eBay standards unless the winning bidder messages to say don't wash' etc. Folks would buy a 5 pack of britches or tights, wear one a day and sell em all at a weekend.

🤢🤢🤮
Aww, I've just thrown a whole load of old knickers out, could have made a fortune, lol! ;)😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On the Mark Dolan show tomorrow all she will do is lie lie lie through her Turkey Teef like she always does and tell everybody how its never her fault always somebody else's fault and situations not of her doing caused her to act the way she has done. Lie and blame others zzzzzzzzzz. Goodnight tattlers sweet dreams 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww, I've just thrown a whole load of old knickers out, could have made a fortune, lol! ;)😂
My partner's boxers only last a year or so before holes in crotch appear, he uses the old boxers then (post a wash of course!) as cleaning cloths. There are some pairs right now in the cupboard where we keep cleaning materials. I usually pick up the regular cleaning cloths not the boxer if I want to clean... i would never use my old knicks to clean..mostly thongs anyway so not much surface area....

Back to KP, I'm concerned basic kids needs like hygiene and toothbrushing not met, she is so lazy and neglectful, I hope the school is keeping a close eye on things although I realise they are limited in what they can do...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t she breaking tik tok rules by having the kids on her live?
I don't think there is a rule about showing your kids on tiktok, only that they can't have their own channel. Kim Kardashian seems to have North on her tiktok every day.

My partner's boxers only last a year or so before holes in crotch appear, he uses the old boxers then (post a wash of course!) as cleaning cloths. There are some pairs right now in the cupboard where we keep cleaning materials. I usually pick up the regular cleaning cloths not the boxer if I want to clean... i would never use my old knicks to clean..mostly thongs anyway so not much surface area....

Back to KP, I'm concerned basic kids needs like hygiene and toothbrushing not met, she is so lazy and neglectful, I hope the school is keeping a close eye on things although I realise they are limited in what they can do...
Well MrsB I am quite a large lady so there is plenty of material in my knicks for cleaning cloths, lol! Actually the last lot I threw out my husband used to wrap our outdoor pipes when the weather turned cold! Just what you want the neighbors to see, your old undies tied round the taps, lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Not heard or seen anything of her having any contact with Edna and AFP for a while. I wonder if they've finally washed their hands of her? 🤔

Good point. I doubt Kieran does photo shoots around the house like Skank either. At the end of the day what Kieran does in the house for only fans is presumably no different than what any parent might get up to in their sex life, most normal parents will keep that in the bedroom and away from kids and SS would be happy with that. They wouldn't be happy with disclosing things to the kids that they're not ready to understand or kids seeing the sex work all around the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yet again this unwashed trog has inflamed my rage. Another dog? Are you bleeping kidding me? And Jet is being held back a year? Surely with extra tuition etc he could get back up to speed? There’s 6-7 months of this term to go! But no, his freak show mother takes this as a way to keep him at home.
Also, I am actually very surprised that the tattoo of Princess doesn’t have her with straight hair. But putting “Barbie” on there shows that she truly sees Princess as some sort of accessory 😡
I suspect if Jett isn't doing well and there's talk of him being held back she will probably take that as an excuse not to send him to school for the rest of the year anyway. It's hardly surprising he will be held back if he's not going.

The Barbie was on a T shirt P was wearing in the photograph that the tattoo has been copied from. I agree that it's weird putting that in the tattoo though, he could have just left the top plain.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I suspect if Jett isn't doing well and there's talk of him being held back she will probably take that as an excuse not to send him to school for the rest of the year anyway. It's hardly surprising he will be held back if he's not going.

The Barbie was on a T shirt P was wearing in the photograph that the tattoo has been copied from. I agree that it's weird putting that in the tattoo though, he could have just left the top plain.
I'm guessing she'll get one of Junior too, will be interesting to see if he responds to it, it's obvious he can't stand her and has wised up to her games

Reactions: 14
I feel physically sick about how she is behaving/acting with the kids. All I see is another Victoria Climbie, Baby P due to her behaviour. In that analogy I mean missed and neglected by social services. I used to work with child sex offenders and none of them disgusted me like that Skank. I want to rage and rant but feel I need to get off here asI could be arrested my anger and disgust is so high. Please god let karma take the witch. One thing that keeps me going is the thought that my son named his son after me so to me it means I,m not that bad of a father. Despite my upbringing which caused me to have a very low self esteem. How the hell can Skank live with herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.