Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooo.... She's in good company. I can't stand that obnoxious turd Bercow. Jumped up little squirt.

Reactions: 19
Maybe

Reactions: 26
To be honest I’m not surprised! Who is Sam? Anyone can make a go fund me claiming to be giving the money to him.
It is definitely genuine and KH has received some money from it (as I said before, I haven’t organised it, but know who has)

Reactions: 35
OMG, just seen KP has been invited back to the Cambridge University debating society in the lent term
That's it my son is now applying to Oxford. He wanted Cambridge, but after that news, there is NO way!

Reactions: 24
If she is using that photo will they even recognise her?

Reactions: 19
Maybe her 'lucky numbers' weren't directing her to the boxing match - after all, it was on Fri 13th!
Haha, so was yesterday, when @tampax-gate' was revealed!
I would have loved for Bianca to beat her in the ring - hair and nails flying everywhere!
Bet another reason she wimped out was she'd just had long nails done at a salon...

Reactions: 21
There she'll be in all her unfiltered glory. Poor students won't realize they've got a butchered old biddy until she turns up

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.