Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Just over 3 weeks to go Skank until you’re faced with having to finally sort your finances out 😬
I bet she’s done nothing and I hope they absolutely annihilate her otherwise she will yet again prove to the world you can live life irresponsibly.

Next stop Dubai. Getting urinated on by Arab men for a few hundred thousand.
Urinated? I think you mean 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Apparent she shouted "the MILF is here" when she entered the room 😂 Embarrassing.

poor boy,bet he didnt know how to deal with her,i bet she frightened him to death. 😂

And this.... I can't actually believe how stupid we've all been 🤦 The fella in the middle....come on Krusties, it's obvious who it is.........it's only Lee fucking Purkiss innit! 😳 How has it taken so long to realise this 😂🤣😂🤣 They're clearly besties, hang out at the same places & everything 😁
i dont know who the bloke in the middle is but i get BAD vibes from him

Reactions: 17
Saw this on CDAN which might be of interest

Don’t know if this has come up before? Guess she had to pay for her gear somehow…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ecosse

VIP Member
I thought the terms of one of her MM court hearings (sorry, lose track of the difference between Bankruptcy and whatever else she's got going on) were that she could only use the house for storage or work. So how the hell is she living there? And flaunting it?

Reactions: 16