Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DC16 hope you don't mind me asking but do you know more about the B & J situation & are just not able to say at the moment? Also, again I hope you don't mind me asking....did you make connections with people when we first joined here before the private messaging facility was removed?
It's a shame we no longer have the facility. However I can completely understand the reasoning behind it's removal. The mods are good at this tit...big thumbs up to all the mods 👍 Actually a BIG thank you to the mods for giving us this space 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine! 😘
right,i didnt know you knew each other,i was a bit confused on how you could confirm something,until you knew what it is ,she was going to say. i hoped you had some more tea and when she said what it was,(because i missed a lot after),i didnt know if you had confirmed it or had more/something else. i dont doubt your or others tea, but in this instance i was perplexed on how you would know,what she knew.

Reactions: 12
I think I am going to fire up the rocket now 😝.
Why, dear gawd why, would there be yet another Harvey programme?
This brings nothing to the table.It does NOTHING.It does not shine a light on mothers coping and fighting for their autistic child.
It’s Pwicey pwopoganda, pure and simple.
“ Gotta Love Harv”
No, no I bloody don’t.What I gotta do, is expect his human rights to be upheld, I gotta support his inclusion in society and respect and support his primary careers.I gotta defend him if he is exploited.There must be boundaries.
He is not a circus.A foul mouthed obese teenager is not to be celebrated as entertainment.He is not cute, he is not nightclub fodder. I do not find him prodded into swearing as funny.
I am putting this very badly, and am more than happy to be corrected by the Mums on here who cope/fight for/ live with children with special needs.But I And sick of her wheeling out Harvey for her own ends.
But, tbf to KP.The media want her to do this.So muvver of the year is going to exploit it for coin.

Ooooooo.I love the idea that some of us are chums in real life.
*carers not careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She wont be there, there will be reasons for reasons why.
I go back on forth on this. I think she'll want to avoid it because she's arrogant ( like she didn't turn up to court with Alex Reid) but on the other hand there's more at stake, this time it could be criminal rather than just damages. She did turn up for the last restraining order breach court case and famously said 'suck my shrivelled brown crevice' ( or something :ROFLMAO:). I think it shows she didn't really want to be there but is a coward deep down and does want to avoid pissing off a judge who can give her a jail sentence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If the Skank is so bad at filling out forms why doesn't Edna- Le-source help her with them? Even get someone from Citizens Advice would assist. She's had months to prepare for the BH so that wouldn't wash with me.
Well if it's that bad at filling out forms, it doesn't bode well for filling out reports during its glittering career as a Paralytic Paramedic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@DC16 hope you don't mind me asking but do you know more about the B & J situation & are just not able to say at the moment? Also, again I hope you don't mind me asking....did you make connections with people when we first joined here before the private messaging facility was removed?
It's a shame we no longer have the facility. However I can completely understand the reasoning behind it's removal. The mods are good at this tit...big thumbs up to all the mods 👍 Actually a BIG thank you to the mods for giving us this space 👏👏
No sorry I truly don’t know anymore about the situation, just that she still has them. 😡

I made connections by my detective skills lol, sometimes people give themselves away on here 😂 and I’ve tracked them down. Probably know 6 of you behind the scenes. 😂 I never used the messaging system on here before it disappeared. 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Wasn't Mark Dolan on the channel 5 show? The one skank said that anyone appeared in it was no friend?

What a two faced woman.
Harvey is entitled to full time education until he’s 25 if he’s got an EHCP, so he won’t be ‘coming home’ any time soon. You get an annual review every year and any changes to placements, care plan etc. get discussed then and the EHCP gets amended.
And before he went to that college he was in a house on his own with residential carers as soon as he turned 18 and she could get the local authority to pay for it. He won’t be living in her annexe. She couldn’t wait to get rid of him.
I’m hoping for three things:

1. Jett and Bunny return to living full time with Kieran.
2. The BH deals harshly with Skanky, doesn’t accept any of her bullshit, puts her on a controlled income and payment plan.
3. She loses the MM and has to live somewhere far smaller.

After that, I’m done with her. She can join Westbrook, Katona, Lloyd etc, all similar people that I find easy to ignore.
Also the dogs and horses need to be re-homed. She should be banned from owning anything that lives or breathes. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
No sorry I truly don’t know anymore about the situation, just that she still has them. 😡

I made connections by my detective skills lol, sometimes people give themselves away on here 😂 and I’ve tracked them down. Probably know 6 of you behind the scenes. 😂 I never used the messaging system on here before it disappeared. 😘
I love it… me and @Miss Lola are friends and neighbours and it does help having someone you can discuss Tattle with over a few Gins 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't care what it is, I just want something to get her thrown in jail!
My gramps used to tell us a story about a local criminal who got away with years of theft and burglary, it infuriated everyone. He ended up getting caught stealing a pack of cigarettes and was arrested 🤣
Whatever brings skanky down, I'm happy with it.
Wasn't Al Capone finally brought down by the Taxman?
Woo hoo! We live in hope 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I wish some of you woud track me down. I'd love to have some Tattle mates on the outside!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.