Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough. But a 17 year old boy even claiming to be a virgin shouldn't be targeted by an ex glamour model who is 6 months pregnant. Her predatory behaviour hasn't changed. And the way she abuses them after is horrific.
On a separate note.. if skanky has ADHD and cannot fill out a form, how will she fill in her application form to be hired as a paramedic? And will she get a PA to type up the details about the patient she has treated? 🙄 The only reason she wants to do this is because she's jealous of Dr Emily!

I think @flowerpotno7 meant why didn't you say it before angelic mentioned it, if you already knew about it? Unless you didn't know until after she mentioned it?
Just to be clear, these aren't my questions, I'm just deciphering the original post!
I don't think anyone here doubts your authenticity or Willow's or PTMe's. (Well apart from the 🐒🪽)
You've all proven yourselves so many times. But I think the poster may just be curious in this instance.
(Why do I get so nervous when I write posts like this? ☹)
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'd rather ask my friends fella to take my tampon out than sit and watch skank have her nails done.

I genuinely lost my mind the amount of times I ferried her to a nail salon. It's absolutely soul destroying. She's in there all day, it's not like a normal hour appointment either.
Can't be good breathing all those fumes in for all those hours she's in there. Oh well, never mind. 💅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just over 3 weeks to go Skank until you’re faced with having to finally sort your finances out 😬
I bet she’s done nothing and I hope they absolutely annihilate her otherwise she will yet again prove to the world you can live life irresponsibly.

Urinated? I think you mean 💩

She wont be there, there will be reasons for reasons why.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I knew only because Angelic had told me away from Tattle, wanted her to say, as it was her tea, not really mine! 😘
Oooh that's so cool that you guys speak outside of Tattle. One day, I think we all will have a real life meet up... when skanky goes to prison! We can party outside it 🤣
But I love how you let Angelic spill the tea, I know people that blurt things out because they want to be the first to tell. In fact didn't skanky announce Boyson and Bianca were dating just to get in there first and break the news before they got a chance to do it? At least this time, the news was about skanky 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If as I suspect, she doesn’t turn up for the bankruptcy hearing for whatever reason, would a warrant for her arrest be issued??

Reactions: 20
I'd rather ask my friends fella to take my tampon out than sit and watch skank have her nails done.

I genuinely lost my mind the amount of times I ferried her to a nail salon. It's absolutely soul destroying. She's in there all day, it's not like a normal hour appointment either.
Where were the kids when she was there? With the dads or were they forced to come along?

Reactions: 17

It’s like an obsession,probably peeps that mix with her cos they have to.🤣

Reactions: 17
Oooh that's so cool that you guys speak outside of Tattle. One day, I think we all will have a real life meet up... when skanky goes to prison! We can party outside it 🤣
But I love how you let Angelic spill the tea, I know people that blurt things out because they want to be the first to tell. In fact didn't skanky announce Boyson and Bianca were dating just to get in there first and break the news before they got a chance to do it? At least this time, the news was about skanky 🤣
I speak to several tattlers! 🤭
Glad she told you lot quickly as I was bursting 😂😂 #tampongate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There have been a few explosive stories the last few days; tampon gate, her botched boobs, the boxing gig....and yet this thread is still quiet.

I think the tide is turning; even we Krusties are not talking about her much.

She must be infuriated.

That's it, I'm off to the house plant topic.
There’s a house plant topic?? 🤨🧐🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Be very amusing if Ruby And Carol publicly hooked up now ... Woo Hoo ! Kipper would love it ! This would be her face ! 😂 😂
GODZILLAAAAAAAAA…no no no….keep Skank away from Gojira! Those are happy childhood memories, she ain’t ruining that…no no no! :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a house plant topic?? 🤨🧐🏃‍♀️
HOLY duck there IS a Houseplant topic…duck me!! Brilliant..oh I’m SO sorry Ms Price…I’ve been distracted by something that’s actually interesting :-D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sounds like she said he is filming a 3rd Harvey programme in that interview.
I think I am going to fire up the rocket now 😝.
Why, dear gawd why, would there be yet another Harvey programme?
This brings nothing to the table.It does NOTHING.It does not shine a light on mothers coping and fighting for their autistic child.
It’s Pwicey pwopoganda, pure and simple.
“ Gotta Love Harv”
No, no I bloody don’t.What I gotta do, is expect his human rights to be upheld, I gotta support his inclusion in society and respect and support his primary careers.I gotta defend him if he is exploited.There must be boundaries.
He is not a circus.A foul mouthed obese teenager is not to be celebrated as entertainment.He is not cute, he is not nightclub fodder. I do not find him prodded into swearing as funny.
I am putting this very badly, and am more than happy to be corrected by the Mums on here who cope/fight for/ live with children with special needs.But I And sick of her wheeling out Harvey for her own ends.
But, tbf to KP.The media want her to do this.So muvver of the year is going to exploit it for coin.

Ooooooo.I love the idea that some of us are chums in real life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't care what it is, I just want something to get her thrown in jail!
My gramps used to tell us a story about a local criminal who got away with years of theft and burglary, it infuriated everyone. He ended up getting caught stealing a pack of cigarettes and was arrested 🤣
Whatever brings skanky down, I'm happy with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.