Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @animalcrackers for a great thread title 😂

D64BC77F-AF15-43C2-AA6A-0C01616CD0A3.jpeg

It’s been an interesting 24 hours 😂😂 I’ll leave the recap for someone else but here goes!!!

link to previous thread

Thanks to @Angelic37 for spilling the best yet most disgusting tea we’ve had in a long while…. Proving that the Skank really is a vile cretin 🤮

373E4C76-2FF4-45A5-B62F-D68AD7687D8F.jpeg

I’m cracking up at myself. I said I was sitting having red wine at my local… it wasn’t even supposed to be a joke linked the the latest revelation … it’s the actual truth 😂
842BC79D-8CBC-40F8-97FB-DC32D6E0BA51.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Quick recap.
Boring boring boring for 40 pages then KaBOOM holy tit batnan 💥💥 skank always playing the bastard men cheat on me card got outed as the cheater,, seems old droopy draws and sink boy didn't split skank was keeping her eggs in one basket and her bestie mates egg gave skank the finger (literally) trying to retrieve a tampon but in true skank fashion there wasn't anything sexual about it he was doing her a favour while skanky laid back moaned and groaned and thought of England.🤪🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Recap - Still a vile, disgusting, smelly, manky weapons grade bleep

And let’s not forget the worst mother and an animal abuser/killer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Saw this that she is tagged into, love the double dip 🤣
Just had a heart palpitation laughing at that photo. Double dipper, who’s been double dipped on more than one occasion.

Recap - Still a vile, disgusting, smelly, manky weapons grade bleep

And let’s not forget the worst mother and an animal abuser/killer!
Harvey loves his Mummy 🤣🤣🤣 The press were quick to leap to Pricey’s defence over Christmas whilst sleeping with Harv. Not so quick on the finger of fudge and missing tampon Christmas narrative.
Ruby spill the tea and the beans on the witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I've had the morning to digress the latest goings on. And one question keeps running through my mind.

On the recording when KP is asking Ruby's fella to help her out, does she sound like Mel B off Bo Selecta???

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh boy I picked the wrong day yesterday to not check in on Tattle didn't I? Woke up this morning to find I'm 29 pages behind so figured something had happened! She really must be desperate if that's the level she is sinking to these days, a quick fingering from your supposed mate's fella while she is in the same house! Like Stan I also wonder if Kieran's CCTV posts are a sly jibe at this story, if so well played Kieran! I doubt the red tops will pick this story up, it's a bit too disgusting even for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Good afternoon you lovely lot 😘 hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

Well just when you think it can’t sink any lower it does. 🤢 Her antics have kept me amused and my fellow krusties comments and observations have kept me laughing best thing for MH is laughter.

I have thought about her BH coming up andI have come to the decision that I have gone past caring about her getting her just deserts, because her behaviours have certainly made people think about having her on any meaningful tv shows. Long may it continue.

Also I think her age is something she can’t deal with hence all the surgery, unfortunately you can’t change the numbers.

Happy Saturday 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
What part of her menstral cycle was it? The HP brown sauce last days. Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Tampon, Holy duck, this cannot be true.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry about this but a very nasty and vomit inducing thought skanky had that rancid bloodied dressing on her ankle for a week how long had the tampon been in its cavern before she sent the rescue party in. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry about this but a very nasty and vomit inducing thought skanky had that rancid bloodied dressing on her ankle for a week how long had the tampon been in its cavern before she sent the rescue party in. 🤮🤮🤮
Oh don’t Stan 🤢 it doesn’t bare thinking about, could make you feel really sick. But I see where your coming from I think 🤔. She is a dirty rancid skank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably ermm oh dear……since the last monf.🤮🤮

Did she have his cockadoodledo in her after the finger? After he got tampon out?🤭🤮

By the way where is our @Stapleyourtongue ?Miss her posts where is she.She’d love this large cuppa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh, just found this definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Recognise anybody in it?

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
Take advantage of others to get what they want.
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder what position she was in when he was trying to ‘remove it’ sorry 🙈 not sorry 😂🤢🤢
One of the below?
duck me thats some picture album! whats going on on pic 6? looks like its on crack (post PA around AR era possibly??) The Boyson one always gets me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.