Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Ah...unfortunately, yes. Both legs smashed up when a car jumped a red light, and mine really were 'life-changing' injuries which resulted in me being medically retired. No, I wasn't awarded a blue badge and KP makes my blood boil with her exaggerations. She's banned from driving right now and knows she'll lose Harveys' when he goes into full time residential. Luckily I've only been hit four times: Two cars, a moped, and a bicycle...teehee x

Oh, and a lamp-post! (long story) x
Omg - poor you. I was smashed into by a motorbike when I was 17 but only needed the one plate in my leg. I can totally understand the blue badge anger. You are a legend and I salute you 🖖 🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 17

WhereisPrecious

See she's now advertising Harveys new clothing range on Instascam. Apparently, in her illiterate words "...with also proceeds going to charity".

She's a sly one with good advisors.

Legally, assuming that she meant 'all proceeds', this statement can have 2 different meanings. Proceeds can mean either the gross money earned (all that was brought in) or the net (the money left after expenses). The latter could potentially mean nothing if expenses outweighs income.

Also doesn't say what charity but I can guess. The Katie Price Benevolent Fund.
The Katie Price Malevolent Fund. 🤯

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Been decorating, so this morning was the first chance to read my Saturday paper,
Is there no depths to what this woman will go to get herself in the paper or tout for work?
Apparently Ex- glamour model Katie price is backing Ant Middleton , she would do another show with him at the drop of a hat, ( she would turn up for the opening of an envelope)
She found the strength to turn her life around thanks to ant and the tough show,
When you stop laughing, I had a look back at the stories to remind myself, hilarious 😂
In one article it was like a country and western song
I might even put it to music, she mentions a fifth
Kidnap attempt, ill mum, horse escaping and dying in her arms, her dog being run over in her driveway and being held at gunpoint 😂😂😭
1. There has never been any proof of any kidnap attempts here or abroad.
2. Mum made it through her 4th 'last' Xmas.
3. The horse incident was with that Leandro guy in his country. The horse did not belong to him or her.
4. Queenie was not run over on her driveway. She was hit on the main road outside Katie's mucky mansion having got out of the broken fences. Funny as her step-dad runs a fencing business.

She is nothing but a fantasist and a bad liar.

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is Zoe the original make up artist? Does that mean Katie has cut ties with Fern?

The reason I ask is Katie will throw people under the bus. She knows Fern has had warnings regarding breaching Covid rules so what better way to set her up than show her in the background of a photo of Harvey.

Somebody spots this ( like you clever lot have) and call the police. The police visits Katie...what do you think Katie will do next? Throw Fern under the bus of course by saying she wasn’t there for work as her make up artist is Zoe. I can see it coming.

Katie DOES NOT accidentally show anything in a photo.

Katie is definitely aware of Tattle. I tested this early on by commenting that Katie can’t cope with being alone with her own thoughts.... within 30 minutes she posted on IG that she was sat alone in her bedroom.
The skanky flapped tramp shouldn't have Funghi Fern anywhere near Harvey full bloody stop. She couldn't give a flying fuck if he gets Covid. As was said in the last thread, he's been failed so badly by all relevant services. Why the fuck has he not been removed from her care? Absolutely zero need for the clip of him swearing about a plate of mayo ccovered slop Bolognese. How can the stupid bitch caption it that's he's "loosing" weight?? I honestly think the poor lad is still gaining. And I assume the younger kids are also used to hearing his colourful language. All as a result of Skanky Flaps 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Cloud Chaser

See she's now advertising Harveys new clothing range on Instascam. Apparently, in her illiterate words "...with also proceeds going to charity".

She's a sly one with good advisors.

Legally, assuming that she meant 'all proceeds', this statement can have 2 different meanings. Proceeds can mean either the gross money earned (all that was brought in) or the net (the money left after expenses). The latter could potentially mean nothing if expenses outweighs income.

Also doesn't say what charity but I can guess. The Katie Price Benevolent Fund.
We need to somehow make sure she names a charity. Is there a law or advertising rule which addresses this? Once it’s addressed we can make sure that her finances reflect same. If not then criminally she has broken another law.😉

• Wow
  • Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
He knows, you know!! 🙄

Do you think this latest story today is just to line up a certain loss story, just before May 19th?
Does he actually KNOW that he looks a prick with Katie, because I think he thinks he’s one cool dude. It’s not cool my friend to be pushing the narrative about a pregnancy with a woman that has no custody of her children 🤦‍♀️. Your mother must be so proud ☺

• Heart
  • Haha

tacheovale

Katie Price supports herself with a crutch as she goes for a check-up | Daily Mail Online

Where has all the shite in this article come from, I'll pick the best bits out so you don't have to (I'll miss out the "cutting a casual figure" and how her tresses were styled crap if you don't mind):

'I'm registered disabled and have got letters from the doctors to certify me for a blue badge, which I've sent off for.' There is no such thing as "registered disabled" Services 4 Me - How do I register disabled? You apply for help if you believe you need it.

She revealed she'll have to get her legs and hips 'aligned' and also wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch.

As well as impacting her health, the constant pain and difficulty moving around has meant the mum-of-five has had to miss out on playing with her children. Can still find time for make up sessions and photo shoots with them to peddle all your crap though eh?

Katie underwent an eight-hour operation to rebuild her feet after she was 'mucking about' following a few drinks and jumped off what she thought was a 'small wall' at the Land of Legends theme park. Discussing her injury on her YouTube channel at the time, Katie said: ‘Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height. Katie, who's now getting legal advice about her situation, said: 'This has all affected our home life dramatically... It's all just a nightmare that has gone from bad to worse. Legal advice?, you were pissed. no claim to answer to. Jog on.

She's discussed how tasks are 'impossible' including going to the toilet, cooking, reaching for the cupboards and taking a bath where she could 'drown'. But can go on Masterchef, riiiiiiiiiiight...

However Katie also vowed that she is 'never drinking again' following the traumatising accident and plans to cover up her 'mangled' feet with tattoos. Aye right, see previous thread for her "drinking timeline"

But the CBB star described how she would be 'lost' without her beau and revealed how she can still 'keep Carl happy in the bedroom' with him having 'no complaints'. :sick:
I'd be willing to re-align her hips and feet for a very reasonable price. With a cricket bat!!!

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Skanky Flaps advertising rip off Kardashian Skims on Instascam? Apparently they give you a great 'silly u et', whatever that is. £79 or £19.99 for the first 300 orders. The authentic Kardashian ones are £45 at Selfridges. Skankys probably courtesy of Ali Express.

• Wow
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Ooh, I can't see that instagram ~ what's it all about? Do tell! x
I did see it briefly and it was something to do with filters/make-up. Rich coming from a bloke who wakes up next to something resembling the undead until she is be-wigged and has 3 pairs of fake lashes on and another dose of lip filler - that's before her cornflakes...

• Haha
  • Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Bunny’s smile never looks genuine in the photos Priceless puts up. She always looks like a child who has been told to smile and it’s so sad.
As for the set up pregnancy test pics. Why do they do this stuff?! We all know it’s a set up ffs. Argh she’s infuriating at best and he just gives me a horrible feeling in my gut.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The twats are at McDonald’s with the kids... price is having 20 nuggets. So much for the cooking from scratch. That’s definitely a food baby... the nuggets are most likely for starters 🤣
It's so easy to see why poor Harvey is in the dreadful physical health he is 😭. I'm absolutely convinced that pic is doctored. It looked "wrong" as soon as I saw it.
Is Skanky Flaps bulimic? If I ate the amount of shite & portion sizes she does I'd be the same size as Harvey! Or does she have a liposuction drain fitted & plugs herself into a vacuum cleaner over night 🤔

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
I suppose everybody has seen the Sun, Katie Price shares an adorable pic of Bunny and jet in their uniforms , Katie Price made sure they went to school on a full stomach, is it just me being cynical, But it’s just the kids In the photo , if I ever see a pic without her ugly mug in it I Think it’s dodgy, also no pics of her waving the kids off etc, When as she ever missed a photo opportunity?
Also she’s been homeschooling all 5 kids ?????
Just saying

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Penguin86

VIP Member
if I was Kieron, I would be livid that my ex’s new bit of fluff allowed my child to sit on Katies lap in the front passenger seat no matter how short the journey. What sort of bloke does that? He’s an awful person with an awful attitude - you don’t piss about with someone else’s children PERIOD😡

Cheap n nasty, just like her🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't get why none of the dads ever do or say anything when she keeps doing these kinds of things to their children

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Glad they are outing the horrible bastard
We have to do our best to screenshot his vile comments as soon as we see them. Because he does remove them.
When he was on YouTube threatening 1 of our lovely Tattlers I watched it once & was utterly horrified. I quickly tried to download it but it had already been removed 😡

I think the pic of the stupid cow today with a crutch is old. She's wearing the same outfit as she was when she uploaded pics of her selling Crawls furniture. The crutch isn't even set to the right height for her, silly cow 😝

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Very naughty pictures out. Jett on her lap while Carl is driving.

Sometimes I would get back in the car and think 'what is my life'. And just think about the food that will be put on my table. We just have to be quiet even though I'm thinking what the fuck in my head.
When are the police going to come down on this serial driving offender? I'll list, in no particular order: no seatbelt, passenger wearing no seatbelt, illegal registration plate, driving on a delivery registration when clearly on a social trip, kids in the back of the car with no seatbelts on, using mobile whilst driving, filming himself whilst driving. I'm sure there are more.

• Angry