Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Something is bugging me, and if Your ever confused , Who ya gonna call? Skank busters, Need an answer
Those two are supposed to be all loved up, loves lost dream, yet she is supposed to be putting a programme out about who is gonna care for Harvey if she snuffs it.
Surely she would say , I don’t have to worry about the boy because Carl will look after him? Didn’t Dwight Yorke have a go because Peter wanted to-adopt him?
I think , may be wrong but believe that Alex Kieron Peter were decent at heart and would’ve kept in touch until the Toxic old witch drove them away,
And would like to believe that they wouldn’t see the boy go without, does anyone believe that Cole will?
Im a geezer, didn’t know anything about peter Alex and Kieron, But you could like them,
This fella she’s with doesn’t seem to have any redeeming features,.What is the point of him ? He just seems like a nasty talentess piece of work.
I would like to apologise to any toxic old witches on here for comparing you to that bloody thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WhereisPrecious

Surely the law cant ignore this...even a minor accident could have had severe consequences for the poor kid, hitting the dash, going thru the windscreen or the force released from the airbag could cause catastrophic injuries or fatality. These two are so selfish, irresponsible and careless, she should not have access to her children without supervision. This one incident is more than enough proof she is not a capable, responsible or a caring mother, I truly hope she is not pregnant when she cannot be trusted with the welfare of any child in her or Carl's care, he is just as stupid, irresponsible and careless as he is the driver. This has made me so angry.
Just found another article, her and Carl with jett back in January no seat belt in back seat while they are driving..obviously this thing is above the law...I give up...teflondolly and crawl are untouchables

• Angry

Gullri

VIP Member
You are right - it is too much - I seem to remember you are from Sweden? At least you are not in the same country as her...
Yes I am from Sweden, noone knows who she is here. I have tried with a few friends, and they are all like: “who?”

I lived in Birmingham in the middle of the 90s. Guess that’s why I still remember her.

But this is just too much, what is she doing? Poor kids!
So defenceless. All they all want is her love ❤

Emeline

Chatty Member
So we have a name for an ex of Clearblue???? perie??? Info please !!! There seems to be nothing on Google about his history women dating padt.. This alleged baby daughter. Even just last girlfriend.. The alleged ex fiance??? So curious! Other than past current Fern fuckfumbles..And that's from here!!
I only know of Perie Hart she was one of his ex fiancés (there was apparently another fiancé called Nikki) and a girl called Hayleigh Marsh (she is the one that was in Sheesh with him one night and he was apparently slagging off wig head and her kids)

• Wow
  • Angry

Mcomics

Chatty Member
I would like to think that Kieran would be keeping all these images for custody/visitation talks. It's quite clear she doesn't own car seats (old clearblue Carl probably can't work out how to put them in his car) police only need to show up & ask to see them. I'm a grandmother & my grandchildrens seats are permernatily in my car.

• Angry

80hs

Chatty Member
@freda19 totally agree with her getting them infected BUT the scars are in the wrong place for bunions. I watched that utube vid and something just isn’t right tho.
She sounded drunk when they were bandaging her up but I suppose it could’ve been meds. Y was she upright and moaning at them? Surely she would’ve been out cold if it was an op or were they acting a little bit for her? Plus as we all know, where are these pictures? Was her ‘camera man’ with them on this trip if so surely that would’ve been GREAT FOOTage 🤣 plus if she can film her own son on a stretcher for ratings, she would surely use herself for a few quid and a headline. Was she high as a kite and they watched it back but it was too obvious 🤔. Again, as another tattler said, there wasn’t a scrape on her from hitting anywhere else so she either landed like a cat (I’m sure if she did, she would’ve had more than smashed to bit hairlines 🙊) would the 1st thing be to go and sun bathe? Where did the flowers come from? Was that all from carl? That wouldn’t even cross my mind to give flowers the nxt day, unless someone was in hospital but that was so fast so he must’ve arranged it somehow 🤔 Would they of bandaged her straight away with breaks? Or was none of it done there and she had it done over here? What was the big fallout for the others to be sent home like naughty school children, and for them to not see much of each other anymore? None of it makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just thinking about the poorly staged bollocks from yesterday....has she even considered what this will do mentally to J & P? Has she told them she's a fucking mental case & has just done this to get interest (all of which is piss taking). Has she told them she thinks she's pregnant? Will she include them in staged pregnancy announcement bullshit? Will she tell them she's miscarried just before her court appearance? She is absolutely despicable & desperate. Why oh why is she being given airtime at all?

• Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
I find it interesting to see Peter in his marriage to Emily, which is about as far removed from that to Katie as it is possible to be, and wonder how embarrassed he must be to ever have been associated with Katie. I thoroughly respect him nowadays, but clearly the one and only good thing to have come from that liaison is his children, but all that cringing footage of him and Katie in the early days is out there on the internet, and even if his J & P don't actively look for it, their schoolfriends sure as hell will.

• Sad

Tamar

VIP Member
This has really got my back up today, how do we go about getting her reported? Surely the more reports logged the better chance of something being done
Can report her by going to Essex police website

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
My thoughts are you have to care about the person your putting at risk, and judging by the way these 2 behave I would guess they only care about themselves, others are a disposable commodity. 🤬😒

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
With junior and princess being teens now.. ive always wondered if theyve been the victim of bullying due to kates past.. would hate to think so but you know how teenagers can be!
We have often said the same. They must get bullied because of who she is & what she does 😏

Alex Reid is having a baby girl💕💕 eff you Pwicey!!!
This is lovely 🥰. But why do they have to put that Skanky Flapped bitch in the story at all? It's the same with Kieran & Kris 😡. I'm sure they don't need reminding of the time spent with the narcissistic evil bitch 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member

Oh my!!!! Starts filming tomorrow. I guess it will be the usual all about me me me.
Oh good. First report is about online trolling is it? Well Skanky, you'd be best off interviewing your boyfriend about that, as well as threatening behaviour. 👍👍

• Haha