Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
See she's now advertising Harveys new clothing range on Instascam. Apparently, in her illiterate words "...with also proceeds going to charity".

She's a sly one with good advisors.

Legally, assuming that she meant 'all proceeds', this statement can have 2 different meanings. Proceeds can mean either the gross money earned (all that was brought in) or the net (the money left after expenses). The latter could potentially mean nothing if expenses outweighs income.

Also doesn't say what charity but I can guess. The Katie Price Benevolent Fund.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Lan70

VIP Member
I would like to think that Kieran would be keeping all these images for custody/visitation talks. It's quite clear she doesn't own car seats (old clearblue Carl probably can't work out how to put them in his car) police only need to show up & ask to see them. I'm a grandmother & my grandchildrens seats are permernatily in my car.
Clearblue Carl 🤣🤣🤣☕☕ Cuppas just went everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bee kind

lol! And BACKGRID just happened to be there! So SET UP!!!
He’s about at subtle as his jaw! This just shows to me that it’s a ‘business’ relationship and he’s more brutal and fame hungry than she is - shameful really

• Angry
  • Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Yeah but unless it can be seen they were actually taken to Turkey it unfortunately means bugger all, as bizarre as it is to have a set of vajazzled crutches at home prior to a leg injury.

She pulled out of the London marathon 2 years earlier with a 'knee injury* ' (*monster hangover, cough cough) so they could be from then... or summat.
Well it's possible that she used them previously - but I've always taken crutches back to the hospital who loaned them out o me. You can't tell with KP as she never clears clutter or unused items!

Well it's possible that she used them previously - but I've always taken crutches back to the hospital who loaned them out o me. You can't tell with KP as she never clears clutter or unused items!
PS/ I've had 10 broken bones!! I'm terribly accident prone!! ( Once, my taxi was waiting and I slipped on a greasy chip, fell flat on my arse but put my hand out to stop, and snapped my little finger. One day I was clearing an old (high up) kitchen cupboard and the fire-extinguisher came crashing out, smashing several floor tiles and my little toe!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
Someone mentioned earlier about Junior keeping his distance. It could be that he has been visiting but has asked not to be featured in her stories. How much to bet that she makes sure that in the next few days she mentions him being around, or lets him be seen in the background of a shot?

• Angry
  • Wow

JakeM

VIP Member
That’s it. I have got NO WORDS! He won’t know what he’s signing up to! Absolutely disgraceful!

• Sad
  • Angry

Halogirl5

I am honestly shocked at Harvey being signed up to an agency. I understand he needs to have the chance to earn an income but something about this doesn’t seem right.

• Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Look at Jay Austin the guy who runs lucky7, what a piece of work...I actually suspect one of the commenters in the Sun "Ron Class" is Jay Austin. He is constantly trying to defend and make excuses for Katie in every article that shows her up.
Jay's history is to scam and exploit anyone even his own grandparents. There is no way Harvey could have given consent to be represented/exploited by him. Katie should have her rights as a parent and guardian stripped from her. Harvey needs an independent trustee appointed to manage his money and welfare to protect him from his greedy mother and PR company. Harvey's Law should be to protect him from his own mother.
Ohhhhhh, you could be right about the agent con man being Ron Class. And you're definitely right about her having any rights to Harvey stripped. She is one cold & heartless bitch 😡

This is an article from winter 2019, I wonder how many NDA’s she dealt out over the years.. and has CBC (ClearBlue Carl) signed one🤔
It absolutely baffles me why anyone is thick enough to sign an NDA when it comes to that cunt 🤷. She clearly never fucking signs anything to keep her rancid herpes filled gob shut 😡

• Haha

tacheovale

Thought even that dickhead ain’t that stupid, then thought, they only see the pound signs, ok or hello will pay for the wedding, hen I thought nobody can be that stupid, can they ???? This question is driving me mad 😂
Marrying Pwicey is a doubled edged sword for Cole.

There won't be any prenup this time around; KP doesn't have any assets that Cole could take anyway.

However, Cole could be making a lot of money off Priceywoods Ltd, and if he marries KP presumably she will want a 50% chunk of his assets when they divorce in 2 or 3 years time.

Cole will probably have to be in a situation where he takes out a prenup to protect himself against that grasping bitch ffs!!!

• Angry

VIP Member

Oh my!!!! Starts filming tomorrow. I guess it will be the usual all about me me me.
Sweet!!! Work on a show no fucker watches.... :LOL: :LOL:

I put this on earlier but for anyone that missed it, here it is...
I stopped reading at "Trust me".

• Haha

Fifthavenue

Have you,ever noticed how BunnySnuggles always slags off other celebs in TheSun comments section.. like Ive seen her comment on Michelle Keegan...... Michelle Keegan is gorgeous and a lovely person. Except BunnySunggles thinks she is Nothing on Katie🙄
Gorgeous but not a lovely person really by the way

• Wow

Lucid30

VIP Member
The twats are at McDonald’s with the kids... price is having 20 nuggets. So much for the cooking from scratch. That’s definitely a food baby... the nuggets are most likely for starters 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don't get why none of the dads ever do or say anything when she keeps doing these kinds of things to their children
I would love to know the answer to that question.

Princess and Bunny (13 and I think 6) caked in make up, false eyelashes and plastered all over social media for any pervert to see. One is a child and the other a minor. I believe this must constitute child abuse?

Junior is clearly keeping his distance, Harvey back in care and Jett she can't be arsed about his welfare.

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
I see in Daily Mirror that Princess has been permanently banned from Tik Tok- at 13 years old. I know she is just a child although she looks adult with makeup and fake nails, and she should have been supervised on it. She doesn’t turn to her parents to help her understand why, but turns to strangers on her IG! According to Princess, she has done nothing wrong! Like her mother!

I want Harvey’s diet. Pizza with loads of Mayo, and now full cream ice cream! I can just see the pounds melting away.

Maybe Katie should prioritise protecting her children, instead of chasing every coin in the public arena.
The problem is KP would have no idea what Princess had done wrong as she does it every effing day. Princess was probably dancing suggestively and singing the words to some hideous song by that Stallion thing or the other one - Cardigan? who are disgusting. She did it b4 with WAP; the lyrics of which are pure hideous filth. There are too many parents out there thinking it is all good fun and my girl is enjoying herself but at what bloody cost? They post this stuff and boys in their schools expect them to follow through... the Government are just so behind on any legislation to protect young people from this filth. They should be employing hackers and web designers to find the answers to stop this exploitation. I swear being a young woman now is probably the same as b4 they got the vote with how they are depicted and talked down to and sexualised by men.

Here endeth the Sunday rant 🙏

• Haha