Katie Price #232 Jingle Bells Skanky smells Sinkboys run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'charismatic, she talks at full pelt and gives the impression of someone trying hard to connect. Her default setting is more broadcast than receive, so she doesn’t tend to listen very carefully, but openness is clearly central to her self-image and she wants me to know she is the opposite of controlling.''

View attachment 1817865

View attachment 1817876

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...our-life/201803/how-spot-sociopath-in-3-steps
That’s brilliant @Helena-botham-farter !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What did the voiceover say?
He says it was a great gadget that just screws into a light socket and then you have cctv, connects to an app on your phone.
He also said 'Boom' at one point 😆

I'm sure on the story that's gone now he said about it being able to film outside your house and whatever was going on.

The whole article is really good. She is just like that!

Reactions: 26
What this Decca journalist should now do, is a detailed analysis of everything KFP said in that interview & then a follow up on the lies. Easy to prove Jett was born in France, so hairdresser spoke a load of codswallop. The SA 'rape' story, clearly lies, that can be investigated. Her contact with her real father, well documented she see's him & has done all her adult life. The affairs (Alex/Peter/Kieran), let them have their say, if they will. The bankruptcy & arrests, drink drug/driving (Court even confirmed the drugs). The restraining order etc. Why didn't the 'journalist' ask about the custody situation with the kids? Maybe some of the other points were to be covered on the 2nd interview, which was cancelled by SFP.
She blamed (as usual) every one & everything, but HERSELF. Pretty sure OK magazine, her neighbours & a lot of people who has been associated with her are utterly P'd off. Even accusing Peter & Alex of cheating on her! Anyone with half a brain cell, knows SHE is the cause of her demise. I am really hoping there will be a massive fallout from this vomit inducing bile, she spouted when being interviewed. Clearly SFP is more involved than I thought. God knows why, when it appears her OWN husband 'Arry has been mentioned as taking a line or 2 with KFP. They're all unhinged.
She is blasé , unconcerned about anyone, including the welfare & mental state of her children. She's uneducated, pompous & opinionated. As was mentioned, she talks, but doesn't listen. This has been going on for years, where she tries to destroy anyone who get's in her way or doesn't agree with her. I really hope & pray, her world is imploding. A thoroughly nasty & VERY dangerous individual in so many way.
why would she cancel a second interview if she so much enjoyed the first(only reason she would is because after the first interview she knew it did not make her out to be the person she thought it would(the way i read it the reporter did not believe what Katie was saying,just that Katie believed everything she says is the truth,,and a second interview after what Carl/Katie had put out on their instagram and the thing with the kids she would not want to answer questions on(if asked are they off or on,did she cheat like Carl posted,did Carl go skiing with them,were the children removed,does she have full custody(one thing to hint on her instagram/now removed another all together if she states it and it is printed in the press) or did she just decide to keep them etc,even Katie does not know what she likes she states she likes a open house then says she would not mind jail because she likes to be alone

Reactions: 34
Well Tattle was pretty much unusable yesterday afternoon, so whilst watching a football match with hubby I ‘found’ this Red Top exclusive, now mysteriously deleted. In it we discover more about Skanky’s feet injuries and delve deeper into the heated feud between Skanky and Holly Willoughby. What with The Times yesterday, she’s certainly making headlines. With it all so grim yesterday though we needed a laugh to start the week, unpack this Red Top Story…..

C1DB24B9-624D-4562-A40F-D4D649C2A66B.jpeg
B8F141F4-D03B-4551-AC1F-80672C445FD3.jpeg
6527DA33-DBCA-4979-8206-12E63DFD1E5E.jpeg
4F9127D3-C7B8-4AD4-8866-ACF8C787862A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What did the voiceover say?
He just mentioned some of the benefits of the product. As noted before however, the choice of him advertising a cctv camera a couple of weeks after KP made an allegation about a video being filmed in his house, seems strange. We were speculating that he might be sending a subtle message to KP

Reactions: 21
Well Tattle was pretty much unusable yesterday afternoon, so whilst watching a football match with hubby I ‘found’ this Red Top exclusive, now mysteriously deleted. In it we discover more about Skanky’s feet injuries and delve deeper into the heated feud between Skanky and Holly Willoughby. What with The Times yesterday, she’s certainly making headlines. With it all so grim yesterday though we needed a laugh to start the week, unpack this Red Top Story…..

View attachment 1817889View attachment 1817890View attachment 1817891View attachment 1817892
Hahaha I love these posts! This is brilliant x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1817889View attachment 1817890View attachment 1817891View attachment 1817892
Is that a photo shopped photo? Why is she wearing a jumper that looks like it was made by Pom or something!? Why would you call yourself a bleep? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has thoroughly enjoyed doing community service, however, at a food bank in Horsham. “Loved it! And they loved me there.” Her face lights up again. “Yeah, I’ve offered to be a volunteer. And the Samaritans in Brighton have asked, and I want to do that. I’ve got a lot more hours left to do. It’s nice to do something different and give something back.” On this, I absolutely believe her.

What! They believe her when has she ever give anything back ...not even one of her million engagement rings....and how come she can spread her community service hours over a longer time period and just turn up and do them in between holidays and gate crashing gay clubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'charismatic, she talks at full pelt and gives the impression of someone trying hard to connect. Her default setting is more broadcast than receive, so she doesn’t tend to listen very carefully, but openness is clearly central to her self-image and she wants me to know she is the opposite of controlling.''

View attachment 1817865

View attachment 1817876

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...our-life/201803/how-spot-sociopath-in-3-steps
Sounds to me that she was coked up and trying to talk constantly so that the interviewer couldn't ask questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

😂 😂 😂 😂 Woo Hoo ... I Love It !!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've only put 2pple on ignore 1s on the cla thread & now the 1that likes to slate MP at any opportunity on KH thread - no1 calls MP perfect but she's proved to be a better person than Kipper can ever hope to be - not got patience for it

She has thoroughly enjoyed doing community service, however, at a food bank in Horsham. “Loved it! And they loved me there.” Her face lights up again. “Yeah, I’ve offered to be a volunteer. And the Samaritans in Brighton have asked, and I want to do that. I’ve got a lot more hours left to do. It’s nice to do something different and give something back.” On this, I absolutely believe her.

What! They believe her when has she ever give anything back ...not even one of her million engagement rings....and how come she can spread her community service hours over a longer time period and just turn up and do them in between holidays and gate crashing gay clubs.
Note the quote "they loved me there". She does this a lot 'they loved me' 'Harvey is a credit to me'. Very self absorbed. No empathy

Reactions: 29
So, for what its worth, I think that Kipper refusing to give B&J back and posting the lies about KH & MP on Social media is two fold ... she wants to destroy any reputation KH may have and stop him getting any TV work (he was up to go on Master chef at one time I seem to remember) just as she did with AR, Kipper also blames KH for Carol not being allowed near the kids for all those months - in her addled brain this is what caused problems between her and Carol - so, she is trying to get MP banned from being around the kids now as payback, hoping it will split her & KH up ... she doesnt want full time custody, just to have B&J whenever she wants to at the click of a finger & to keep KH down, destroy his relationship with MP so she can enjoy him being alone and miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Sounds to me that she was coked up and trying to talk constantly so that the interviewer couldn't ask questions.
I think it's interesting she 'wanted her to know she wasn't controlling' ..... the Kipper doth protest too much I think! :unsure:
She definitely wants to control the conversation though, making excuses of 'not being doom or gloom' when she was asked anything too probing.
She's manipulative and coked up no doubt!

She also mentioned Holly and Phil again, she's got such a grudge 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So, for what its worth, I think that Kipper refusing to give B&J back and posting the lies about KH & MP on Social media is two fold ... she wants to destroy any reputation KH may have and stop him getting any TV work (he was up to go on Master chef at one time I seem to remember) just as she did with AR, Kipper also blames KH for Carol not being allowed near the kids for all those months - in her addled brain this is what caused problems between her and Carol - so, she is trying to get MP banned from being around the kids now as payback, hoping it will split her & KH up ... she doesnt want full time custody, just to have B&J whenever she wants to at the click of a finger & to keep KH down, destroy his relationship with MP so she can enjoy him being alone and miserable
If the harassment investigation against her results in charges, hopefully he can do a tell all after that about how she's treated him and then do whatever work he wants.

Reactions: 24
Can some update or correct this nonsense on DYs wiki please? Since when was Kipper a "writer"??? And Kipper herself admitted they were never in relationship, her words were something like "it was just drunken shags". So how was he cheating?
There's so much false information out there 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
If the harassment investigation against her results in charges, hopefully he can do a tell all after that about how she's treated him and then do whatever work he wants.
Whilst I would enjoy seeing this, I dont think its the right thing to do because of the children who are caught in the middle ... making a short official statement rather than selling an exclusive would be best in my opinion ... its better in the long run that its only Kipper who gobs off publicly like the loose canon she is ... if she is found guilty of harassment then I would expect, at the very least, she will be prohibited from making these public attacks - in the same way that she is prohibited from making public attacks on AR since he won the civil suit. I am not expecting her to go to prison for harassment, she wont get off completely scot free though because even a blind person can see she repeatedly targets KH ... enforced silence is the best outcome we can expect, Kipper will really struggle with that

• Sad
Reactions: 21

"loved it and they loved me there", is she bleeping real ? ive been lucky enough, to never have gone to a foodbank, but if i had, i would imagine the last thing i would want to see is that rancid, bankrupt,old bag serving me,fresh from her 20 millionth holiday,tanned,wigged up,designer clothes and "im so great,do you love me" attitude. they should send her to do her community service some where, the alcoholics and druggies are, that will call her out and maybe even show her that shes not that far away from their situation. maybe the penny will drop for here then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.