Katie Price #232 Jingle Bells Skanky smells Sinkboys run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy hasn't been pictured on SFP, KP or PP Fencing IG for at least 2 months now. If she was well and able she would definitely have been pictured like she usually is, at dinners, xmas family days out etc. I believe the transplant happened

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we crowd fund for KH legal fees? I'd happily donate and actually do the work for free although it's not my area of expertise.
That would be wonderful but I think the first thing would be to contact Kieran and ask how he'd feel about it.
From FB...

View attachment 1822105

Almost wish we could all bung KH a few quid to help get them kids safe. She is a bully
If B and J were being 'horrific' to Michelle even before Skank has had more than a month to drip yet more poison into them I fear that settling them back with Kieran and Michelle might be less than easy. Sometimes damage can be done only too quickly that takes years to sort out if ever. Katie Price's spitefulness, jealousy and venom are her default.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.