Katie Price #230 Nowhere to run, no place to hide, its Skanky Price we cannot abide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the gruesome twosome are about to reveal that their back together ( because nobody is taking any notice and didn't believe they'd split in the first place) skank wants a best mate who beats ten buckets of tit out of her and frightens the kids and sink boy wants loyalty from a woman that's had him arrested for assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft, cheated on him and called plod a second time because the kids and herself feared for their safety. What a bleeping lasting loving relationship these two clowns have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Might add to my earlier post, if her kids are on a snow day Skank will have to parent. My daughter had work sent from school, she made a little snowman yesterday in the morning, there was just about enough (sent me photo of it while I was travelling back from London, very cute 😁) but hubby had to make sure she spent most of the day studying. Can you imagine Skank and him being able to do this, IF she does have those kids this is her daily life now, why I’m still skeptical they with her full-time. Skank hasn’t been around to be a decent parent and help school them for years, she has zero ability to do this. Might add she’s thick as f*ck as well, they’d probably have to help her. Whatever is going on, their education will be suffering if they with her. Really wish we knew what’s going down as it makes no sense, You can’t take them off to the nail bar all day Skank, well you probably can, but their school will come for you if you do. it‘s all so weird at the moment.

Reactions: 28
Its not Parsley House now but hesitant in case it counts as doxxing.
It’s on Uttlesford district council planning website.
It was part of another house/land but it has the same postcode that Minx posted. I swear it was a Beresford agent sale but I couldn’t find a listing I just know it had a for sale then sold sign. Then suddenly a load of vans appeared there. The vans are all covered in snow so they aren’t moving frequently

Reactions: 12
It was part of another house/land but it has the same postcode that Minx posted. I swear it was a Beresford agent sale but I couldn’t find a listing I just know it had a for sale then sold sign. Then suddenly a load of vans appeared there. The vans are all covered in snow so they aren’t moving frequently
It's a nice looking house but not a family house, no garden, on the main road etc. And I bet it's bloody noisy with all the lorries that speed down that road. When the Mum's at the nursery across get wind of who lives there, he'll be the talk of the town!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's a nice looking house but not a family house, no garden, on the main road etc. And I bet it's bloody noisy with all the lorries that speed down that road. When the Mum's at the nursery across get wind of who lives there, he'll be the talk of the town!
Do you think it is CW dad that has bought

Reactions: 11
Can see another Sophie the source exclusive with backgrid pictures coming soon,,,"" Katie and Carl start pregnancy rumours after buying new family home opposite children's nursery"" 😎🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can see another Sophie the source exclusive with backgrid pictures coming soon,,,"" Katie and Carl start pregnancy rumours after buying new family home opposite children's nursery"" 😎🤣
There's a Jehova's Witness hall across from there too!!! And allotments. There's a banana factory up the road. Perfect for some "fruity" OF shoots!

Do you think it is CW dad that has bought
I just live nearby. I don't know him and am not privy to his finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a Jehova's Witness hall across from there too!!! And allotments. There's a banana factory up the road. Perfect for some "fruity" OF shoots!

I just live nearby. I don't know him and am not privy to his finances.
An endless supply of stories for skank then,,
religious conversion( i'm a changed woman i've found god)
Police called as H goes missing from house,,plod finds H 2hrs later picking his favourite treat carrots in the allotment across the road.
The only thing i can think of with bananas is sink boy carry a big bunch back into the house with the headline Carl eats 10 bananas a day it helps with his wankers cramp whilst filming his OF. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interestingly there is a Jehovah's Witness church almost exactly oppisite SB's new house. Lets hope he is continually pestered by them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.