Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think many people will realise he's even part of that family at this point. I imagine fans in his age range won't have a clue who she is and will just associate him with PA and Emily.
Does Junior even see his excuse cor a mother these days

Reactions: 18
Guessing KH bottled it and won’t be putting the record straight
Still not buying that he was even going to. Can you tell us why you believed that was going to happen - and not just ‘somebody told me’. Do you have links to KH / his agent? Fine if you don’t want to out anyone but ‘somebody told me’ doesn’t really count for anything.

Reactions: 28
Michelle told me

Reactions: 18
Wow...you have blown me away with your honesty. So, so brave...I hope you have nothing but happiness now.
A big hug to you - Wilma x

Reactions: 33
The brain dead put it on all its SM accounts if it's not her the only other one with access is SFP. And it will throw its sister under the bus then run over it if believes that will save its mutilated arse.

Reactions: 22
Guessing KH bottled it and won’t be putting the record straight
Maybe he's been advised not to? It's all well and good us wanting to flatten cunt face, but he has those kids to think about.
Although it might take time, the truth will out.

Reactions: 33
What in the holy hell is going on! I’ve been in the office all day and have just caught up! The state of IT on this on OF vid. Fucking gurning in it. Fuck off Kipper…
FFS what the fuck i need to bleach my eyes what a skank she truly is shes past it and should stop with this shit

Reactions: 12
Well while me are waiting for the next drama to happen I am amusing myself reading the DM comments, absolutely cracking
Maybe they’re goading her into posting the video evidence, comments are spot on, apart from an obvious relation of Bunnycuddles. There’s always one.

Reactions: 15
At least we can stop the speculation that she's still in the country.... I'm hoping there will be more plastic condom and secxi santa costume photos taken off piste....
Kp equestrian made that crap 10yrs ago, not now ... thats an old picture

Reactions: 10
Maybe he's been advised not to? It's all well and good us wanting to flatten cunt face, but he has those kids to think about.
Although it might take time, the truth will out.
She's facing one truth she can't avoid............ageing.

With every year that passes she gets older and older and older, and the older she gets the more she'll be laughed at as she tries to look and behave like an 18-year old. If she's absurd now just sit back and let time pass. She can't win.

Reactions: 25
How does she continuously get away with this shit! She’s a complete waste of oxygen….will literally sell her children for the chance of getting in the papers…grow up pricey, she will be drawing her pension and still fucking gurning and squeezing her mangled tits to the paps!!

Reactions: 26
It sounds like the worst attempt at turn on ever.

Reactions: 9
I've been wondering about something regarding Harvey and Dwight Yorke. Look at the trouble and absolute misery she delights in causing for every man who is unlucky enough to cross her path, is that why he significantly distanced himself? She's bloody unhinged as we know and makes life as difficult as possible for those she thinks have done her wrong.

Reactions: 23
In his autobiography he talks about the Skank and how she was making it difficult for him to see Harvey. Have a read of the Wiki as I’m pretty sure there’s some info on that there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.