Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thoughts for their schooling. I'm sure they Jett and Bunny were looking forward to Christmas Events at school but no, Skankys holiday has to come first.
Maybe, she began this charade with 'Jett's not well at the moment so I'm keeping him off school.'

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Very well said. You could tell from that cooking video KP posted of Bunny making that banoffee pie that it is clearly something she has done many times before, with Michelle most likely as can anyone really see KP teaching her to cook properly? Her idea of cooking is shoving nuggets and chips in the oven, remember Bunny's disappointed face when she was serving that up to her and her friends that time? Someone on the KH thread said that KP has been coaching B and J to act up for Michelle and grilling them for information, something I find totally believable. That's the problem with her having more access, even 50/50, it gives her far too much time to be a negative influence on those kids compared to the stable influence from K and M. It must be a nightmare every time they come back from a visit with KP, probably swearing their heads off and not wanting to do as they are told.
i can imagine it now, they come back,play up and when there told to behave or wash and clean teeth or time for bed, they say" you cant tell me what to do,your not my mummy,your not even my step mummy,your just daddys tart"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe she gave J and B the camera to hide I their room. Or even a number of them to hide around the house. That really would be stalking!!!
"Mummy misses you both so much she has bought these secret cameras for you....You must not tell nasty Michelle or horrid daddy though, its our little secret.

Wouldnt put it past the evil witch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
the original suspended sentence was 16 weeks in Dec 21

But then she got an 18 month community order in 2022 from the RO breach. Need Judge Amanda Kelly as she is petrified of her!
Hi DC, it was a 16 week prison sentence, suspended for 12 months from 15 Dec 21 I think - which I think means she can’t commit any crimes before that 12 months is up. Although as we saw the breach of the suspended sentence didn’t activate the suspended sentence but maybe this will!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole grifting lot need showing up. All of them keeping quiet and enabling at the kids and animals expense. AFP SFP I absolutely despise you. If SB was any sort of man and really wanted to make a go of it he’d put a stop to this now. “No Kate you’re not calling the police on anybody, no we’re not going on any more holidays atm. We’re going to come off all social media, stop the gear and the booze, step back from everything and start trying to mend some bridges.” But……. he’s no man and wanted another holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How would you feel about mentioning this car to the police as it's untaxed has been driven to where it is now (and maybe a lot more) on hookey plates? Thing is, Gary'll probably be straight round there to remove and put the rights plates back on hide it off road. I'd do it but I've no idea where it is!
There's no way of proving it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Power plays.

By making a candid video saying , “Katie cheated on me. I’m embarrassed‘. That makes Price look like the tempting glittering prize everyone wants. The ‘cocaine’ chat that he ‘recorded’. That makes both of them look good. She sounds like she has kicked drugs. And he sounds like he didn’t deserve the rejection from Prices mum and sister.
They’ve been playing everyone. But the Keiron thing has happened before her suspended sentence expired. So, technically she has breeches the order because the Instagram post indirectly accuses Michelle of abuse. If she isn’t arrested on return to the U.K. then I want to know why.
Her Austrian holiday/OnlyFans shoot with the kids pulled out of school also needs to be investigated. If celebrities are allowed to pull their kids out of school for a holiday/OnlyFans shoot, then why can’t we?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Hi DC, it was a 16 week prison sentence, suspended for 12 months from 15 Dec 21 I think - which I think means she can’t commit any crimes before that 12 months is up. Although as we saw the breach of the suspended sentence didn’t activate the suspended sentence but maybe this will!
Thanks! So hopefully it will fall under the time scale, what with this latest post and the JS a few months back. 🤞 I think Amanda Kelly is the only one who can jail her…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did Peter Andre have some sort of court order like this? I'm sure I read somewhere that all his comms with Katie are through solicitors. I'm pretty sure that he and Claire Powell also had some leverage over Katie - not sure that Kieran has anything of that nature.
She said at one point she didn’t get on with either of the dads and one of them was “solicitor solicitor solicitor” or words to that effect and I suspected that was Pete

Reactions: 20
woo hoo, hope you love it skanky. Officially banned on Tikedy Tok
I imagine it was our collective reporting that did it.
1F60C131-E25F-4ACA-BDEA-23E781BB1C8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Yeah I wondered that about the passports. I know she and Cole took the kids to Dorset, obv no passports needed, but was she accompanied? How come he was allowed?!
A PP said she must’ve still had the passports from a previous trip. She went away with them in August but I don’t think Cole went.
Sadly Cole was there in Spain in August.

Reactions: 14
Just a reminder from that guardian interview November 2002 on what she said about revenge:

A few days later, after much hassling of lummox Dave Reed, I manage to get Katie on her mobile for 10 minutes, for some Smash Hits -style questions. She tells me that the last book she read was a biography of Dennis Nilsen, the one before about Fred and Rose West. She'd like to be a detective but she doesn't think she's clever enough. Her house is decorated like a Roman temple, with 'Love Conquers All' in Latin on the wall. The part of her body she likes the best is her hair - 'cos it's not mine' - she doesn't like her feet. She didn't like doing The Observer pictures, because Rankin wouldn't let her wear make-up and the stylist put her in a boiler suit: 'It was minging! I'm gonna look disgusting. He said no cleavage, but I got some in.'

What's your poison? I ask.

'Don't cross me! I like revenge, revenge is sweet. I don't lose my temper, but I don't put a time limit on my revenge.'

Give me five words to describe yourself.

'Honest, loyal ... are they the same thing?'

No. Well, they're both to do with true.

'Erm, crazy ... ah, my battery's going down, can you phone me in an hour?'

I do, but the phone just rings and rings. Nobody picks it up.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
well they are both to blame as look's like no precautions were used and he had money could of spent it on legal advice to keep her away as much was needed but maintain a form of contact

funnily she does skirt close to the wire with pete but he has legal advise which works and the same probably would of helped with dwight

at the end of the day he wasnt interested and maybe H life could of been differrent with a dad being abput
how do you know dwight wasnt interested,he may have been interested in harvey but she wouldnt let him get involved unless they were a couple , she was sleeping with others too,when she concevied harvey (and others after too while pregnant, including a 17 year old virgin while she was heavily pregnant),DY made her have a paternity test ,as they had had a threesome ( that other bloke dodged a bullet there,lucky sod) and he tried until she made his life hell, as she does to all her exes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.