Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are Surrey County Council - I think they'll be under the umbrella of West Sussex CC. Either way they need their arses kicking from here to Kingdom Come over this farce :(
They are West Sussex I believe, my daughter, same age as B, is under East Sussex, there is no way I could just take then out of school in term without it bringing consequence for me, certainly not on holiday, I would be in big trouble with the school. Whatever excuse she has, it won’t wash, ”it was my MH, I’m hounded BS“, seriously f*ck off Skank, missing their education and the constant trauma you foist on them is the bloody problem.

One of my best friends is a deputy head in West Sussex, hates the Skank as well, I’ve asked her for her take, needless to say she doesn’t get it, she says not knowing details she can’t be definite on what will happen to her, but says there have to be repercussions based on what she’s read, Skank will have to attend a school meeting and explain on her return at the very least, with Skank informed she is neglecting their education, non-attendance is taken very seriously. She added well anyone else it would, but like me she said, who knows with her anymore.

As I mentioned earlier, there’s loads going on at school at mo, not just normal teaching, school plays, other productions, the kids are all excited and loving it, that thick Skank cares nothing for their education, they are missing out on so much and fun with their friends. They will suffer and are suffering due to that appaling excuse for a mother. I’m not seeing their welfare being looked after at all, this isn’t just one incident now, gobsmacked she’s allowed access at all to be honest, and I just don’t believe there will be any consequence when she’s back. It’s just ridiculous now, haven’t even mentioned she’s clearly unstable and using heavily, with that piece of 💩 that does her bidding hanging around as well, yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg just watched that video of her and KH in mediation. She’s vile. Fancy having to Google your kids’ bdays - and she was brazen about it. The old guy clearly despised her. She is like a spiteful teenager.
I'm not buying that at all, of course she knew when her kids birthday's were. It was all for the camera that was there filming that needn't be there at something that is private. I bet her stoopid fans laughed thinking she is so funny. You could tell it was put on just for that stoopid show of hers.

BTW I know how to spell stupid, I just like spelling it the way I say it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
another member of the family could have them while investigations are carried out with KH / MP . They could be home schooled if the family member lives to far away from the school. We all know that no home school would be taking place.
How thevfuck she could home school them she is fick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m still in two minds over her ‘sole custody claim’. In all my experience with SS I’ve never known a child / children to be placed back in full time care with the parent that lost custody just because the other parent was deemed a risk too. The children will always go into an alternate family member (once checks have been made) or care . Yesterday was Wednesday her usual contact day. Perhaps she purposely booked the holiday for then so she could scarper to the airport during contact hours and everyone would be powerless to stop it.
Take the claim of her having full custody with a BAG of salt, coming from KP!

You are right, that SS won’t give the children to her as she is still having to jump through hoops to get increased visits.

Bear in mind that she recently called the police on SB and this would count against her as she is evidencing not being able to put the needs and safety of the children first as he is still hanging around like a very bad smell, posing a potential risk to the children’s emotional wellbeing.
Considering how she, as an adult, keeps crying mental elf, one would think she would do everything to prevent her children’s MH being affected in any way!

Every time she calls the police and the children are present, they are obligated to complete a Merlin Report that goes to SS. A pattern will evolve and she would not be deemed a protective parent.
Let her pull the wool over her sheeple’s eyes!

Go Kieran!
And THIS, dear Krusties, is why she has run away….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So another day, another day of Skank breaking all the rules with no consequence, said I’m weary of her last night, I’m still weary this morning. There’s no way the school gave her permission for this trip, a week out of education, you miss a lot at their age, and all the school Christmas activity preparation (my daughter is full-on with all that this week, and so excited, they are missing this) and for fcks sake it’s a couple of weeks till the holidays anyway. So she’ll maybe get a fine, a fine she won’t pay, cos “I’m a bankrupt ain’t I, don’t have to pay fines me” 🤦🏽‍♀️ slap on the wrist, nothing done.

I laugh off a lot of what she does, she’s a c*nt, she’ll never stop being one, but not when it effects her youngest kids, it’s bloody disgusting she is ruining their lives, Thick as f*ck are skank and her pathetic side-kick, a holiday over education, shows who he is as well, he is going along with it, a decent man woundn‘t, a decent man would stop this in it’s tracks, not him though, he is everything we say he is, a weak spineless chancer, as thick as her, he makes me sick,

So another incident, shows she has no care for the welfare of her children and what is best for them, just me me me, the bloody narc that she is another big RED FLAG, how many do the authorities need to stop her. I‘m accepting now it’s not going to stop and my fear is something bad will happen eventually, those poor kids have witnessed so much already, there is no happy home with her, it will never exist, and she’s trying to take away the one they have/had. I dunno where we go now, just hope, but hope never works with her, she carries on whatever. Yeah I’m downbeat about her today, as what she’s doing now is horrific and there are no signs it will stop or be stopped, wait and see, nothing will happen to her. I’m a despondent Kylie today, just awful viewing this, powerless to stop her evil, yeah I think she’s evil, it’s all so horrible 😔

Edit : OMG just read DC’s update, WTF, she should be prosecuted now, but she won’t will she, it’s just getting worse and worse 😔
It'll be cheaper to go now than at Christmas though, that's the most expensive time of year for a ski trip.

Go Kieran!
Good for him! He needs to fight fire with fire, it's the only thing she will understand, and hopefully it may even trigger her suspended sentence eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To be fair I wasn’t suggesting stepping away completely, but letting her have more responsibility so she can mess it up. Let her get them to school not just take them on holidays. Let her have them so she can’t keep going away whenever she wants. And they’d never end up in care. When she messes up they’d go back to KH.
i have to say and have that Dwight should of been around regardless of her and is and was a dead beat dad i think you make a valid point,yes make her do more parenting and both parent sticks to days and times unless an emergency it wont be long before she falls and fucks up she has no idea what's involved and carl wont be happy eitheri it wont take long before they are back with kieron

Reactions: 12

You are right, that SS won’t give the children to her as she is still having to jump through hoops to get increased visits.

Bear in mind that she recently called the police on SB and this would count against her as she is evidencing not being able to put the needs and safety of the children first as he is still hanging around like a very bad smell, posing a potential risk to the children’s emotional wellbeing.
Considering how she, as an adult, keeps crying mental elf, one would think she would do everything to prevent her children’s MH being affected in any way!

Every time she calls the police and the children are present, they are obligated to complete a Merlin Report that goes to SS. A pattern will evolve and she would not be deemed a protective parent.

It'll be cheaper to go now than at Christmas though, that's the most expensive time of year for a ski trip.

Good for him! He needs to fight fire with fire, it's the only thing she will understand, and hopefully it may even trigger her suspended sentence eventually.
Sometimes it's the only way let's hope he gets somewhere at least J & B will be happy and safe with him.

Reactions: 14

I agree with all you said, I'm confused about how she would be allowed take them to Austria unless she had sole care as she claims... Unless she has gone against SS by taking them abroad, which would (you'd hope) land her in tit when she arrives home.

Reactions: 14
No thoughts for their schooling. I'm sure they Jett and Bunny were looking forward to Christmas Events at school but no, Skankys holiday has to come first.
Imagine if they were playing the leading role in a Nativity play at school and now that witch has ruined it 😡 lt wouldn't surprise me she did it on purpose just because she got herself banned from there

• Sad
Reactions: 25
@plinky2 we were right!!!!!
There was a house built recently about 1/2 a mile down the road from SB's. Nobody has moved in but there's always loads of cars on the drive. Plinky and I suggested they could be his. I've just driven past and that grey Fiat is parked there with a new reg plate.....
BO55 CJW.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m probably going down the wrong rabbit hole but apart from the ‘source’ in the papers, did we get actual confirmation that Skanky called the police (slapgate2) on Cole?
could it be feasible that it was actually KH that she rang the police about and she had set him up some how?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They certainly won't be interested in gossip, hearsay etc about price. They're too busy , too underfunded and too short staffed to wade through reams of gossip in search of facts.

However they definitely do listen to factual information from 'outsiders' if it relates directly to the safety and well-being of children, ie it doesn't have to come from immediate family.
This information can be anonymous.
Dates, times, verbatim, all very useful.

Just saying, because I'd hate anyone to be put off reporting something potentially serious about a child because they aren't immediate family.
(Not having a go ,truly)
I wasn't referring to reporting any concerns anybody has about any children and obviously it should be done if there are concerns . This is a family who are (maybe) getting support from children's services and they will already be involved with the people most relevant to the children's wellbeing and believe me i've seen them get it right but also very wrong with what information they chose to take notice of.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.