Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fans now consist of:
People who are a bit slow
Chavs
Huns
A few desperate incels on Reddit
And Nicola McClean....it's only a matter of time before she's giving her valuable insight into the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Same here my lil one was sent home yesterday, can't get a blinking drs appointment for love nor money - now my Type1 has started to become unwell. Hope your daughter feels better soon.
Hope your little one makes a speedy recovery soon too. Doctors appointments are like gold dust nowadays and the NHS is on its knees. Such a scary time with loads of illnesses doing the rounds aswell. Hope you manage to get an appointment ❤

Reactions: 18
funny if she as gone away with the kids and Carl why have we not had the staged pictures of them at the airport(reason one she did not want anyone to know they are together,reason two she was not supposed to have taken the kids without checking with ss first but could not be arsed(they had said a while ago they could not wait to go skiing)she never misses a photo at the airport to rub it in she is away again(backgrid)

Reactions: 16
It’s easy to take your kids out of school on holiday, we have. We asked permission; they said no but we went anyway. Our school says no to every request. Or she could’ve said they were ill. Or more likely got one of her enablers to do it (SFP).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m only on page 2 but, if it’s not been said, Bunny likely has WhatsApp. My daughter sends me videos and TikToks through that and uses it to speak with family to send pics etc. She is 8.

If, and I am using that loosely, Bunny did send a video I am pretty sure she would be doing it without malice or an agenda. Unless the kids have been so poisoned by her to despise MP - which in itself I’m sure there’s legal implications. I recall a woman in the UK had her kids taken off her for malicious talk about the Dad verging on child abuse.

I genuinely feel for K and M.

haha It looks like Carl has taken his granny on a Club 18 to 30 holiday.
Welcome back Phoebe! Hope you’re all good? xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
haha It looks like Carl has taken his granny on a Club 18 to 30 holiday.
Does she have a matching pair of the see through plus fours for her visits to laybys to take a dump so basically she can "catch all", rock up to said layby undo the leg strings and whoosh it falls to the ground :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In all seriousness I’m glad the majority of us are all on the same page and united in our disgust.
It does crack me up these hangers on who are in full support of KP who have absolutely no idea whatsoever. Most of her generation and older have had just about enough of her.

One day…. The karma bus will come along. And I’m hoping sooner rather than later.
I want to change my name to abysmalfailure.

• Haha
  • Wow
duck me, what a wholly disturbing mess this all is. I feel sick with worry for those kids 😭
I have a million things to type...but no time 🙈 A busy day ahead. No doubt seventy threety threads to catch up on tonight 🥴

@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy lovely to have you back. And @okeep too.

I do have time totype....I HATE THAT LYING, DANGEROUS, FAKE, TALENTLESS, VISCIOUS, SICK bleep 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Jett hasn't been in school for almost 3 weeks, she is just now taking them away as she pleases :mad: . The school are not happy, she SHOULD be prosecuted. I believe she has taken them out for a week now.

NO PERMISSION GIVEN

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Does she have a matching pair of the see through plus fours for her visits to laybys to take a dump so basically she can "catch all", rock up to said layby undo the leg strings and whoosh it falls to the ground :sick:
What have I just read I need eye and mind bleach 🤢🤢🤮, I wouldn’t put it past the Skank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jett hasn't been in school for almost 3 weeks, she is just now taking them away as she pleases :mad: . The school are not happy, she SHOULD be prosecuted. I believe she has taken them out for a week now.
Is it just Jett or has Bunny been missing school to?

So another day, another day of Skank breaking all the rules with no consequence, said I’m weary of her last night, I’m still weary this morning. There’s no way the school gave her permission for this trip, a week out of education, you miss a lot at their age, and all the school Christmas activity preparation (my daughter is full-on with all that this week, and so excited, they are missing this) and for fcks sake it’s a couple of weeks till the holidays anyway. So she’ll maybe get a fine, a fine she won’t pay, cos “I’m a bankrupt ain’t I, don’t have to pay fines me” 🤦🏽‍♀️ slap on the wrist, nothing done.

I laugh off a lot of what she does, she’s a c*nt, she’ll never stop being one, but not when it effects her youngest kids, it’s bloody disgusting she is ruining their lives, Thick as f*ck are skank and her pathetic side-kick, a holiday over education, shows who he is as well, he is going along with it, a decent man woundn‘t, a decent man would stop this in it’s tracks, not him though, he is everything we say he is, a weak spineless chancer, as thick as her, he makes me sick,

So another incident, shows she has no care for the welfare of her children and what is best for them, just me me me, the bloody narc that she is another big RED FLAG, how many do the authorities need to stop her. I‘m accepting now it’s not going to stop and my fear is something bad will happen eventually, those poor kids have witnessed so much already, there is no happy home with her, it will never exist, and she’s trying to take away the one they have/had. I dunno where we go now, just hope, but hope never works with her, she carries on whatever. Yeah I’m downbeat about her today, as what she’s doing now is horrific and there are no signs it will stop or be stopped, wait and see, nothing will happen to her. I’m a despondent Kylie today, just awful viewing this, powerless to stop her evil, yeah I think she’s evil, it’s all so horrible 😔

Edit : OMG just read DC’s update, WTF, she should be prosecuted now, but she won’t will she, it’s just getting worse and worse 😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm doing pretty well trying to catch, but still so many questions....Is that a wig? Has she let any more ladyboys of Bangkok scribble on her? Has she tried to sell her mums old lungs on depop yet? Does St Anton have a KFC for her? If it does, does the standard sized chicken nugget fit in a fondue bowl?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish I could say this shocked me but it doesn't.
If anyone else did this they'd be prosecuted. Please tell me this could happen to it too?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ShUOTE="maggie-moo, post: 12989565, member: 296076"]
There's no getting rid of her that easy. Even it there was an Avalanche they'd find the bleep because no nipples Phil and Grant would be sticking out like two bald men.
[/QUOTE]
Ah warms my heart to see the Chavs of tiktok supporting a Narcissistic drug taking witch
Looks like a lucky winner of kippers clown teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m only on page 2 but, if it’s not been said, Bunny likely has WhatsApp. My daughter sends me videos and TikToks through that and uses it to speak with family to send pics etc. She is 8.

If, and I am using that loosely, Bunny did send a video I am pretty sure she would be doing it without malice or an agenda. Unless the kids have been so poisoned by her to despise MP - which in itself I’m sure there’s legal implications. I recall a woman in the UK had her kids taken off her for malicious talk about the Dad verging on child abuse.

I genuinely feel for K and M.

Welcome back Phoebe! Hope you’re all good? xx
It would not surprise me at all if she has coached the kids to record things. It would come under parental alienation, pity they don't just have a law against it like they do in the US. God knows what she is telling J and B on this holiday about what their dad has done and how he's in trouble with police. By taking them on holiday, she's effectively isolating them so she can control information to them. She will be loving it.
If she's done this she would be a complete stalker getting little kids roped into spying for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
TE="Whl1994, post: 12995422, member: 63474"]
I wish I could say this shocked me but it doesn't.
If anyone else did this they'd be prosecuted. Please tell me this could happen to it too?
[/QUOTE]
Today I'm feelin so angry at what's happening, I actually don't want ro read anything about the dirty bleep. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.