Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if Michelle put a post up on IG saying she saw Grant and Phil Mitchell in town.

Skanky would be screaching "She's talking about MEEEEEEEEE!!!!" (Meaning the baldies she has squeezed in her top )

Reactions: 29
A few posters on the last thread say they would contribute to a legal fund for Kieran, he should be able to get legal aid for a court order as what's happened could be classed as domestic abuse ( involving the kids as pawns too). ...unless his income is too much. He could get an interim order quite quickly and then she would have a few weeks to give her response but she would be bound by that order for a few months. If it's enforced long term it would have jail as an outcome if she breaks the terms.....again.

I’m really, really confused. KFP put up that awful post yesterday, yet online says Kieran was questioned about ‘stalking’! Am I losing the plot? https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/20665403/katie-price-kieran-hayler-questioned-cops/
I think she's just lying by omission, he did get questioned about the 'savile' allegation months ago and then yesterday he was taken in about stalking. She wants people to confuse the two.

Reactions: 32
yep she is hoping people will do a 2 + 2 = 5 thing, sadly her fans are thick enough to beleive it

Reactions: 23
if she has done this for sympathy its backfired quite spectacularly
I had to take a break from this last night as I couldn't believe she had actually put this accusation all over Social Media. You don't do this do your children no matter what! You are supposed to protect them. She hasn't got a fucking clue. Having read the comments on the Daily Mail I feel some what heartened that people aren't falling for her shite anymore and the comments are brutal. I am actually surprised ( but over the moon) the mail are allowing these and all unmoderated.

Reactions: 52
I know its like a complete tide turnaround

Reactions: 17
um yeah okkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: 63
Also, proof of her driving a car too?

Reactions: 16
I know its like a complete tide turnaround
I hope this is the beginning of the end for her and the police are looking into what she has done, it IS harrassment!

Yeah she puts drugs and Biffa before her kids. Is this a wind up post????

Reactions: 51
Not to mention there's nothing illegal about someone going through your bins. Once you throw something out its no longer private.

Reactions: 23
Oh Sophie, how nice of you to join in.

Reactions: 67
You're really funny, definitely one of the more amusing posts on here. Must have taken ages to come up with so many ridiculous statements and make them sound sincere.

Oh.
What?
Nooooo.
Ah.
The irony of the low intellect comment is still tickling me.

Reactions: 47
Have you even read the wiki? You mention not being able to deal with people of low intellect, perhaps you need to educate yourself on something called “false allegations”?

Reactions: 53
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
I disagree. They’ve arrested her countless times. They’re let down by the leniency of the courts.
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

Have you even read the wiki? You mention not being able to deal with people of low intellect, perhaps you need to educate yourself on something called “false allegations”?
I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.