Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hugothebear

VIP Member
I know its like a complete tide turnaround
I hope this is the beginning of the end for her and the police are looking into what she has done, it IS harrassment!

As you are mentioning Tik Tok you can see the real Pete on there. And, Kieran is vile. He is a sex addict. Ask anyone in psychological services what this means and the associated perversions that often come with it. I don’t like Katie much but that’s because I can’t deal with people of low intellect. Her attention seeking is obsessive. However, I think she is a gentle mum. I believe her when she says how bad Kieran is. I actually think it’s worse than we know. His dopey face and topless pictures for OF adverts turn my stomach. I would not want him with my children. Katie is ???? severe trauma surviver and I think that explains a lot of her behaviour coupled with celeb world. She was raped at 7 years old and has had multiple traumas since then. I believe her heart is good she just needs to calm down. Hopefully she will get Jett and Bunny back and concentrate on the time lost and settle a bit. If my kids were with a sick pervert ex I’d probably be off the rails too. Not with drugs because we all cope in different ways. As a woman who does not like her I support her and pray she heals from repeated traumas and sick bastard men

Yeah she puts drugs and Biffa before her kids. Is this a wind up post????

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
What can we do to support MP & KH? Would phoning police or SS and reporting the social media shots help anything ?
Police have already had a number of complaints regarding it. I imagine they have it all in hand. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 51

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Michelle and Keiron need to go to the police. It’s as simple as that. It’s clear harassment. Sussex police are obviously fans of Price. They won’t do anything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sussex Police definitely aware. So fingers crossed. She has totally crossed the line AGAIN.
Deffo DC, it’s a malicious communication, potentially libellous, probably actually libellous, they surely must act. Serious trouble if so for Skank.

She’s got increasingly cocky, we said the ridiculous leniency she’s been given over the years would be her undoing. Skank thinks she’s untouchable, cos she has bloody been, really hope this time she feels the full weight of the law, it’s time now to finally try to stop her vile destructive ways.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
Are you for real? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Would you rather she was jailed? No woman should be in jail for non violent offences. There is always alternative to custody options with a focus on restorative, transformative and rehabilitative justice. Justice is dynamic it does not have to be retributive and punitive. Why don’t you concentrate on serious offenders like politicians who avoid all justice measures because the criminal justice system is for the poor. Locking up trauma survivors, and mothers does nothing to help change behaviours. I am a criminologist and calling for jail is lazy thinking. You lot are harsh
So if you commit fraud as a woman there's no need to be imprisoned for it , 👌 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I would not lock up any woman for non violent offences. And even some violent offences can be dealt with in other ways. And yes Emmaw28 I am for real. Just because I am offering alternative views and a trauma informed approach you all want to attack me. No wonder the world is a mess. You go donate to Kierans funds. He’s the predator, Katie is reckless because she clearly can not cope with all her trauma
You're offering waffle. She's been let off many times with non-custodial sentences but she continues to abuse and harass people....sp the progression is custody.

What a joke you're a criminologist but you can see no issue with the way she fixates on people that have left her....she's basically a stalker making vexatious and false allegations, these things are all indicators of future violence and even homicide.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Omg you’re backkkkkk
We’ve missed you and worried about you! Welcome back! X
I've missed you guys. I've gone to come back a few times, i've just not had the energy to be my usual arsehole witty self. :D 🥰
Yaaaaaaay Phoebe is back!!!!! So you are a Criminologist too eh??? Woo hoo!!!
hahaha I'm something, Rita, i'm not sure it's a criminologist. It does begin with C though. lol x

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
When the going gets tough, she flees the country 😡 can’t be bothered about her mum or the kids education.
Unbelievable 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

YellowTail

VIP Member
I think as Pete has demonstrated so well, the only way for KH to come out of this is to only communicate via legal channels, and never talk about her or post ‘meaningful’ things on social media. KFP is a narcissist and no contact is the only way to survive. Any contact, however tenuous is placing himself at risk of fuelling her and her vendetta. No one needs to be sharing family photos outside of the family either.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NancyPants21

So bunny also has email and can attach and send videos despite them being huge in size? Or does bunny have Google drive and uploaded and sent cuntface a link?

Or maybe the file size was so big it took 5 months to upload ;-)

Any in all this her dead beat fans fail to ask why the kids were in their dads sole care when all this kicked off. Fucktards.
Just a thought re the phone. Skank could have set the phone to automatically backup everything Bunny records to her cloud. That way she can effectively spy on B. Also might be why she has so many of B's videos dancing etc.

• Angry
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video. That means Bunny would have sent it to her. I don't believe that for a second.
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video.

Therefore she did not fly back from Thailand early because she loves her mother who was having a life threatening surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member

I am a criminologist I understand false allegations. Where is your proof they are false. Does your research comprise of the Daily Fail et al?
you say no woman should be in jail for non violent offence,so you think it ok to jail men for non violent crime but not females what makes females special in your mind that they can break the law and not face the same sentence as a man that breaks the same law

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
SS may or may not have removed. SS might just be investigating and during this time it’s been mutually decided it’s best to move B&J out to get a clear picture and reduce stress on everyone. If the kids themselves are giving coached statements about MP then they have to be taken seriously so MP and KH could be cooperating. An investigation could be criminal and this will involve police, SS and school and parents/relatives giving their views and reports in meetings and then either it could end up in court to formalise an order, or there is a plan agreed that is reviewed periodically (the most common way of doing things). Each parent has to show they have met XYZ goal/target of the plan and the kids wishes are taken into account. Kp or KH can also take each other to court about custody.

Parents do not have rights OVER their kids they have parental responsibility. The children's safety is paramount and it is usually deemed in a child’s best interest to have a relationship with their parents where possible. MP is not a bio parent and has no rights or responsibilities so KH maybe in a situation where he has to make a choice whether to stay with Apollo or the older 2. I have a bad feeling B&J have been coached into being forced to make a choice and are choosing Katie. Katie has a lot of incentive to want the kids with her and might have gone to great lengths to get them
I hate the thought of it, but I think you very probably right. If what I've read is correct, and Bunny has a phone god only knows what KP has told her to say and do.
KP has been planning and scheming the whole thing for ages.
How Jett and Bunny are allowed near either of this pair of cunts after Slapgate I don't understand.
As for Michelle posting on IG, people seem to forget she has 2 son's and a partner that she is trying to protect.
How she has held herself together this length of time is beyond me. I know 100% I couldn't do it.
Everyone has their flaws but I take my hat off to this lady.

• Heart
  • Angry

Minx103

Chatty Member
She said she flew back early from Thailand because of the video. That means Bunny would have sent it to her. I don't believe that for a second.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

emmaw28

VIP Member
Oh, Skankettes....it's been a few months (Covid got me badly again! That virus hates me more than I hate turbo tits.) But i've dragged myself out of my deathbed and away from doing a criminology degree at Oxford to say "what in the holy fuckery is going on now!?"

Omg you’re backkkkkk
We’ve missed you and worried about you! Welcome back! X

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
You're really funny, definitely one of the more amusing posts on here. Must have taken ages to come up with so many ridiculous statements and make them sound sincere.

Oh.
What?
Nooooo.
Ah.
The irony of the low intellect comment is still tickling me.

• Haha
  • Heart