Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariaCallous23

S
Hmm... Hitler came from Austria didn't he?
Now the Skank is there, it makes him the second worst person to be associated with the place!

Never mind Strep A, she's a far bigger disease... 🤢
Gooday, mate. Stick another shrimp on the Barbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
SS may or may not have removed. SS might just be investigating and during this time it’s been mutually decided it’s best to move B&J out to get a clear picture and reduce stress on everyone. If the kids themselves are giving coached statements about MP then they have to be taken seriously so MP and KH could be cooperating. An investigation could be criminal and this will involve police, SS and school and parents/relatives giving their views and reports in meetings and then either it could end up in court to formalise an order, or there is a plan agreed that is reviewed periodically (the most common way of doing things). Each parent has to show they have met XYZ goal/target of the plan and the kids wishes are taken into account. Kp or KH can also take each other to court about custody.

Parents do not have rights OVER their kids they have parental responsibility. The children's safety is paramount and it is usually deemed in a child’s best interest to have a relationship with their parents where possible. MP is not a bio parent and has no rights or responsibilities so KH maybe in a situation where he has to make a choice whether to stay with Apollo or the older 2. I have a bad feeling B&J have been coached into being forced to make a choice and are choosing Katie. Katie has a lot of incentive to want the kids with her and might have gone to great lengths to get them
Thanks for an informative post

Last edited:

MariaCallous23

I
Jett is the child KFP claims is ‘slow’ for want of a better word. What can be less helpful than for Jett to miss more school and fall further behind his peers? I suspect Jett is the child who is most wary of his Mum and Coal and more likely to tell others what is going on, so they are keeping him away from school and KH/MP so they can weaponise him and manipulating him into thinking that KFP is normal, and in a healthy relationship.

We know KFP only values the girls for opportunistic purposes, poor Jett is vulnerable and must be missing V and A too.
I found it a bit odd when she had about two seconds of Jett speaking because “It’s normally always Bunny”. They’re quite grown up now though, surely? Jett must be year 7 next year?