Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ateu-1.gif

Come on Cole...we're waiting. Spill all the tea, it's getting cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she's putting together a counter attack on Cole. She's not clever enough to have recorded him but there will be something she has as leverage. Problem is, he's not famous and he's not a parent, so he has alot less to lose. Do we think he'll accept a pay off?
I wonder if cole put out the recording in order to get the ring back? I.e give me back my ring or I will release more of these. Also could be a threat to her not to try and do her usual hatchet job on him, kind of like Boyson did when he put out that video that time?

Thank you.I am not on tik tok and wouldn’t have seen this under normal circumstances.Perhaps it is the Universes-way of keeping me from harm.
Has skank got a bad back now?And why is she wearing inflatable knickers?I don’t remember her bum being that shape before.
As for the singing.If she’s not on drugs somebody needs to give her some.
Perhaps THAT'S what she had done on this latest trip to Thailand and why she was wearing the compression garment in the condom mac photos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I shouldn't laugh because the way she behaved towards this lad was absolutely disgusting but 'you're washed up and you stink' gets me every single time. 😂😂
Same, can’t get enough of that line. Fancy so many people saying you smell - she’s literally rotten!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope Carl is setting himself up with a sweet money deal to release more recordings. Not bc I care that he’s successful, but bc I know it will drive Krusty insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Same, can’t get enough of that line. Fancy so many people saying you smell - she’s literally rotten!
He absolutely went for the jugular didn't he! And its just so authentic, he's not just saying random tit to be nasty, he's being totally genuine. I've always like him since this very day. Theres not many stand up to her tit but yeah he put her bang in her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It was her behaviour towards Chris Hughes that made me pay more attention to the witch. I remember getting in touch with ITV about it, it was sexual harassment and she hounded him. I remember pointing out that if a 40 year old man behaved in the same manner towards a 24 year old woman we would be highlighting it and the individual would be sacked.

I felt so sorry for him and his girlfriend at the time, Olivia. She was stalking the poor lad and tit stirring like crazy. I pointed out then that she was a domestic abuser - her behaviour towards AR and PA proved that. She was vile to him for turning her down. That’s the problem with the current situation, whilst Wanky has clearly been abusive Skanky has always been an abuser, so which is the primary abuser? Who is the main instigator here? We all know Skanky will try and claim it’s all Wanky, but we that that isn’t true. I can’t wait for the day when the press print what a foul, cold-hearted abusive witch Skanky has been in every area of her life. That will shut up the #BeKind Huns.
true she has always been an abuser. She's even been the one to admit to it in the press and on camera over the years. Cole may be an angry, nasty twit at times but I don't think he has the decades-long pattern of abuse on so many partners and targets that she has. There is such a thing as 'reactive abuse' when a spouse or partner is abused for months or years and they finally react to try and defend themselves or just lose it. Of course the abuser then calls the police or uses this reaction to 'prove' they are the victim. I think her 2nd, near identical Slapgate call to police shows that's what was happening, together with her history, it makes it likely imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dearest ` colegate ` its getting very boring waiting ... I have cancelled importantanty chwisssmassy ` things to do ` so I can keep an eye on the thread .... ` wats doin mate :unsure: ` throw us a ` scrap ` here and there, to quench our thirst 🥵 ..... most of us here, still cant stomach you, however ... we know, you are bitter, angwwwwwy and most importantly ` vengeful ` ... willing to take on this rancid old hag bag in order to destroy her, so we will kinda put up with you ` for now ` .... please don't disappoint, for most of us this has been a long time coming ....... duck her metwwaalll elffff, her imaginary PTSD and all that fantasist crap tit she spews on a regular basis ( its all in her PEA BRAIN ) EXPOSE the bleep in a spectacular way ..... she has made you look a right fuckin MUG ... 2YRS wasted on the decrepit HOE .... come on ` carlita ` YA KNOW YA WANT TOOOO 🧐 ..... bring ` IT ` down!! :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am in bed with a cold and unashamedly milking it so I can catch up on about the last 3 threads 🤧 whooohooo. i love it.

If you squint this photo looks like she has no fanny :LOL:🍀
According to her she's got a dick because she's always telling people to suck it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
I hope Carl is setting himself up with a sweet money deal to release more recordings. Not bc I care that he’s successful, but bc I know it will drive Krusty insane.
It's no less than she deserves. She makes money from stories where she blatantly lies about not being an addict and painting people as domestic abusers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Afternoon everyone ❤.. i don't think there'll be any more recordings released sink boys played his hand he'll wait for a response from skank now if she keeps quiet the rest of the recordings will be hidden and not released because of legal matters or lawyers letters this first recording was a warning not to try her old trick of destroying the ex he made sure the screenshot showed he has more. Said yesterday sink boys released the only recording that makes him out to be a half decent bloke. Skanks admitted to using sniff, skank said he tried to get her off the sniff, skank also admitted blaming him that's why Amy doesn't like him, that changes people's perceptions of him why no family photos, why no wedding invite, i'm a good guy skank was lying to her family and the press, skank can wriggle out of all these revelations yes he did help me i'm clean now, yes i missed family gatherings and blamed sink boy i was struggling with my mental health and recovering from addiction, i didn't tell my mum because she was on the transplant list and i didn't want to worry her and jeopardize the operation and put her at risk. Let's face it skanks wriggled out of worst scandals

• Heart
  • Angry
Afternoon everyone ❤.. i don't think there'll be any more recordings released sink boys played his hand he'll wait for a response from skank now if she keeps quiet the rest of the recordings will be hidden and not released because of legal matters or lawyers letters this first recording was a warning not to try her old trick of destroying the ex he made sure the screenshot showed he has more. Said yesterday sink boys released the only recording that makes him out to be a half decent bloke. Skanks admitted to using sniff, skank said he tried to get her off the sniff, skank also admitted blaming him that's why Amy doesn't like him, that changes people's perceptions of him why no family photos, why no wedding invite, i'm a good guy skank was lying to her family and the press, skank can wriggle out of all these revelations yes he did help me i'm clean now, yes i missed family gatherings and blamed sink boy i was struggling with my mental health and recovering from addiction, i didn't tell my mum because she was on the transplant list and i didn't want to worry her and jeopardize the operation and put her at risk. Let's face it skanks wriggled out of worst scandals
Yep - I think you’re right, he will use these recordings as leverage over her for the rest of her life - and that’s good enough for me, that’s she lives the rest of her days in fear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
☝Yiu

Reactions: 8
Yep - I think you’re right, he will use these recordings as leverage over her for the rest of her life - and that’s good enough for me, that’s she lives the rest of her days in fear.
The rest might be of skanky singing but she doesn't know that so this might keep her pie hole shut and off his back, hope it doesn't though and skank retaliates with an almighty drink and drug fueled rant then he might release more he's as devious as her. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.