Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t care that she made AR feel suicidal, or Scott Sullivan’s mum had a nervous breakdown. She also caused someone else to be hospitalised with their mental health (sorry but I cannot say who) 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Whatever we all feel about KP I can’t help but feel sad to see how much everything has come tumbling down (through her own doing or not). She used to be great at business, be on the top of her game and on top of everything. Don’t do drugs kids.
I feel sorry for the children who have not had the mother they deserve and I feel sorry for her animals. I don’t feel sad about how everything has come tumbling down for her as she has had multiple “rock bottoms” and multiple opportunities to turn her life around. It’s about time she grew up and acted like a 44 year old woman and not an 18 year old with no responsibilities. The excuses, lies and blaming others are woeful.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
in my eyes anything he does say will make him also look bad he as gone along with everything she as been doing for the last two years he can not now expect everyone just to feel sorry for him, he knew what she has done for the last two years and as gone along with it,he as had plenty of time to get out of there(HE COULD HAVE GOT OUT WHEN SLAPGATE HAPPENED a year agoAFTER ALL HE DID KEEP SAYING HE HAD THE PROOF HE DID NOT ABUSE HER WHEN ANYONE COULD SEE THAT SHE MADE OUT HE DID)
If she is coercively controlling or mentally abusing him in anyway, he may not have felt able to leave

Reactions: 26
As a fellow Tattler pointed out earlier , we can see our tide turning regarding Cole . A Redemption , if you will , so desperate are we all for her to be bought down .

Lets not forget what an awful arrogant Wanker he is , pretending to be a millionaire , pretending his Dads house/ business is his , not earning a living ,allegedly being a car dealer who knows nothing about cars , his ridiculous & desperate “influencer” photos on Instagram , pretending to be a model , endorsing tit/ illegal products & pyramid schemes , his desperate quest for fame including bottom of the barrel reality programmes & shagging Skank , the aggression , the angry rants on Insta , the not being able to be around her kids , the sink wanking within months of slagging off OF , the possibility he has a kid of his own he doesn’t see , his monotonous tone , lack of personality , singular brain cell. The likely hood he is a dealer.

A crook , a desperado & a pathetic Man Baby .

I could go on .

He is STILL a dreadful person - let’s not complete sight of that .

The ONLY redeeming thing he has done is made us all laugh A LOT .
I just hope The Next The One has as much mileage in him .
Bring it on .
Enter stage left , Eggman , if you dare 😂
Also winey how cruel and nasty to our poster Blue,hecwas bleeping vile to her,never bleeping forgive him for that.😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Her current Insta story advertising some dodgy hair product has made me laugh so much; why bas she filtered her face so that it is smoother than my living room walls?! 😂😂😂
Lol, and we all know that her 'normal?' fizzog resembles WOOD Chip!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't look like she's got one this time though, poloboy has done a runner.
Geg lol 😂 that's an irish word for egg on your face 🤣😂🤣 lol. Egg boy... As outed by Carl, by a pic us tatts covered days before... Doesn't want to know her or be a line up Lmaoooo 🤣 who's your line up now pricey?? You've already shagged the geordie shore wannabes 😂 who's lower than that? 🤔 She had your Spanish 1 night stand after pa which she denied so what's lower than that? 🤔 Hmm suggestions tatts.....

Ryan’s handiwork again 🙄
Is he gonna photoshop her nips in, cause she has none 🤦‍♀️🤔😂

Ryan’s handiwork again 🙄

Ryan’s handiwork again 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As a fellow Tattler pointed out earlier , we can see our tide turning regarding Cole . A Redemption , if you will , so desperate are we all for her to be bought down .

Lets not forget what an awful arrogant Wanker he is , pretending to be a millionaire , pretending his Dads house/ business is his , not earning a living ,allegedly being a car dealer who knows nothing about cars , his ridiculous & desperate “influencer” photos on Instagram , pretending to be a model , endorsing tit/ illegal products & pyramid schemes , his desperate quest for fame including bottom of the barrel reality programmes & shagging Skank , the aggression , the angry rants on Insta , the not being able to be around her kids , the sink wanking within months of slagging off OF , the possibility he has a kid of his own he doesn’t see , his monotonous tone , lack of personality , singular brain cell. The likely hood he is a dealer.

A crook , a desperado & a pathetic Man Baby .

I could go on .

He is STILL a dreadful person - let’s not complete sight of that .

The ONLY redeeming thing he has done is made us all laugh A LOT .
I just hope The Next The One has as much mileage in him .
Bring it on .
Enter stage left , Eggman , if you dare 😂
👏👏👏👏

WELL SAID!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whatever we all feel about KP I can’t help but feel sad to see how much everything has come tumbling down (through her own doing or not). She used to be great at business, be on the top of her game and on top of everything. Don’t do drugs kids.
No, she was never good at anything. She had good PR people who covered up the nasty, spiteful cow that she truly is.. her name was Claire Powell, Peters manager. She still manages Pete, all these years later, he is thriving. Skanks life slowly started going downhill when Pete left her, taking his manager with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She didn’t care that she made AR feel suicidal, or Scott Sullivan’s mum had a nervous breakdown. She also caused someone else to be hospitalised with their mental health (sorry but I cannot say who) 😡
Shows what a total witch she is that there are so many options for the one you can’t say :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So who is ready for a couple of conspiracy theories?
Firstly, what if Carl Wood was never Price's genuine partner, but someone who was chosen to destroy Price so that she is no longer able to get away with the things that normal people would have been jailed for. But because of the unknown hold that Price has over the media, they have been able to take action against her, until now?
Secondly, whilst all of this is unfolding, what might be happening in Britain right now, that needs this kind of distraction? In other words what a good day it is, for burying all kinds of activities from the Government ect.

Or should I sod off to the conspiracy theories thread?
Yeah.... Go have another beer 🍻 kiddo 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe not been a good day then for Edna (zoomed in so didn’t have pic of Albert)

EC8F67FB-167C-46E4-8492-3F8A2E712EF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ONLY JOKING! Just caught up! Katie Prices drama free 2022 has ended how it started! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.