Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought though that the Priory would have had to provide a statement of some sort that she did actually attend for treatment seeing as that was part of the deal for not jailing her?
Exactly.Good point.Unless it was some kind of wishy washy “Ms Price has successfully fininished her course”

Reactions: 16
There comes a point in life when you have to accept you need help and actually follow the advice given.
There’s being a victim to horrendous situations out of your control and there’s having a victim mentality that everyone including the cats sisters aunties mother is at fault !
During 2020 I had all mental health help put on hold & I was desperate I didn’t have £10 grand for a week in the Bristols priory let alone what Katie was GIVEN FOR FREE on the NHS!
She’s not just thrown her chances on recovery away but also proving to her children that they don’t mean more to her than some dirty line or a quickie with some random bloke.
All those hangers on will get a whiff or sniff of what Coal will be offered in terms of a story and as quick as Katie can drop her pants they will be selling everything for a Price on Half Price !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh dear, reading the comments on the article in the DM an awful lot of people are having a go at HIM for doing this and being sympathetic to KP! How blind can they be?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her current Insta story advertising some dodgy hair product has made me laugh so much; why bas she filtered her face so that it is smoother than my living room walls?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Skank: "Yeah Mum.... Yeah Mum.... No, when I said I'd tell you before you shuffled off this mortal coil, I meant that when I told you it was all my fault that I was on the coke and Cole was The One after all, you could do duck all about it...."

1669916701963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her current Insta story advertising some dodgy hair product has made me laugh so much; why bas she filtered her face so that it is smoother than my living room walls?! 😂😂😂
Nevermind her Insta avi being her kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think, possibly, that some of his ire is directed at the fact that she admitted shagging a polo player...! That must have got his goat.... as he's always been on the front line and he's (obviously not) the best she's every had....
Think his little ego has been given a good kickin. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right.
I’m going to have to recharge my crappy little on-it’s-last-legs phone.
I apologise for posting every time I had a thought on this subject.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No I have a penis ....

Well last time i looked anyway 🍆
That’s got to be the funniest thing and most normal thing you’ve ever said on here about having a penis-normally everything’s in code 😂
Quick question on the other post - Deal done with KP or with the press?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's coming across super manic in her IG videos, wired to the eyeballs .. which means, the best is still yet to come👌 ... she can only keep this fake persona of ` I dont care ... business as usual ` for soo long, she will need to sniff and drink more to supress her narc anger of ` how dare he dump ME! ` ..... she WILL go full nuclear soon, because she always follows the same pattern, is unravelling slowly but surely .... rent boy rymi is around for now to keep her occupied, but when he is busy, and she is left alone, in that big tit dump without SB or the kids, that's when we`ll get the next instalment of the shitshow circus that is her life ... I see her maybe ` accidently ` overdosing on whatever crap she is on during Christmas, I say accidently, because this bleep loves herself far too much to OD over carol, but she will use it against him, to try and win back some sympathy, maybe take another early morning drive to her dealer, and of course CRASH in some bleeping ditch ... HEY cole ... billy no mates, we know you read here ... keep going, its been a long time coming ... destroy her! then maybe you will get that lil bit of fame you are so thirsty for ... go on ... Im a celeb, dancing on ice, I even heard big brother is making a return .... which would mean, the 2 yrs you spent being her ` lapdog ` was not wasted ... doors will open wide for you in the zeleb world:m:mthis is your chance to finally shine! 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.