Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DP Merle

This is the third negative story in the Mirror in the last two days, I wonder if it’s them that’s going for the takedown, as they seem to be laying it on thick. I’ve never seen so much negativity about her in the press before. Ooh if this keeps up we could be in for a wild ride 🤭🤭🤭. Oh dear Skanky, the tide has finally turned, bring on the cascade of negative stories. 🍿🍿🍿
To be fair (to who?) this article is nearly 3 years old

To be fair (to who?) this article is nearly 3 years old
Apologies. Already posted/commented.
Once a Cunt, always a Skank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
if Katie had 50/50 custody of her kids why did Emily take Princess to hospital would the school not have tried to get in touch with Peter,then Katie they usually get in touch with the parents that have custody of the children not the stepmum
I dunno how far Skanky lives (or whatever) from the school, but they probably know she isn't allowed to drive. Maybe they did try and contact Pete first but he was busy and unavailable?

Reactions: 10

Seesaw

Chatty Member
The rest of Clan Skank at least tried to make an effort yet it shows up looking like that, in an outfit more suited to a 14 year old with a bandage tied around those hideous norks showing off all that horrid blue graffiti scrawled all over it. I bet the Polo Club were horrfied when that got out of ol' man Price's Transit pick-up. Who is the other bint btw?
Etiquette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

VIP Member
Done and dusted apparently! :rolleyes: more repetitive :poop:
Yeah yeah, Katie doesn't beg for ANYTHING or ANYONE!

Is next Thursday a day that a mag comes out? Hello? Ok? Take a Break? Is that the big reveal for AFP’s miracle surgery? The Pricey Clan group mag deal?

Oh Jesus I screenshot that and sent it to my friends! Unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Alleged surgery.....

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Thanks @Cakky Prize you're brilliant 😘
Is there a site that I can look at IG stories, which also shows you the comments too? Anyone know?

Omg we need to find this woman!! We need to give her a medal!
Try this out, there are some more on

#1. Imginn
Imginn is a good place to browse your favorite actors’ Instagram stories and posts. It allows you to browse and download their Instagram photos, videos, and stories. It also lets you view comments on an Instagram post.

Step 1. Visit the website: https://imginn.com.

Step 2. Enter the username and click the search icon or hit the Enter key.

Step 3. Click the profile name that you are searching for.

Step 4. Then you can view all the Instagram posts and stories. And download what you want.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is speaking to people like that?? How she hasn't had her head knocked off I'll never know.

Throw what away though?? Its the shitest, most miserable relationship I' ve ever seen. He described it as being on 'the front line' for gods sake. Hardly the fairytale is it.
Its positively Mills & Boon....

• Haha