Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
The woman with blond hair with the big handbag is Mr PP's sister.

Well spotted. He's another drunk lech. Never been able to keep it in his pants. He was a well known creepy guy around Patcham, where they lived there. No wonder AFP has to constantly phone him throughout the day, to keep tabs on him. He's been loving the freedom since shes been in hospital..
What is Danny like?

Reactions: 11

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Not that I’ve been counting or anything but only realised yesterday I’m sooooo close to VIP Status 😂 I’m sure it’s been almost a year I’ve been on here. Is this the thread that will get me over the finish line 😂😂
Without a doubt

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
most likely wearing her slutty santa outfit with the massive heels,( street) walking up and down, outside Harrods, hoping to catch a real millionaire or dubai sheik ( with or without camel). if that fails it will then be phoning sink boy continuesly untill the grand fanale of breaking and entering through his window.
She will obviously have to do her coke rap with the dance involved... then jump in the shower hoping any..one person will follow her in there... after this if no joy if friends / occupiers she will laugh herself over the nearest wall hoping for at least a 5 foot drop ensuring breakages of at leat one ankle... maybe two... with immediate affect...

Lauch....lol

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
You can’t see the video? ☹ I wasn’t sure if it would work on here or not. Basically Skanky has posted a video on FB of past family Xmas events. Her and the kids.
I think you need to have FB to view it. I sent some links to my son and he cant see it as doesnt have fb

Reactions: 10

Skiah

I broke one foot very very badly 10 plus years ago and am currently back under orthopaedics as I may need more surgery BUT I have never had to put a moon boot back on after the first 6 months post accident/ repair surgery
just saying
Same. I nearly lost my foot and it still wasn’t as bad as Skanky 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

Seesaw

Chatty Member
S
OMG..... Are all reporters in the press totally blind...?!! Whatever happened to Clark Kent...? Oh yeah, I remember, he jumped over tall buildings and was faster than a speeding bullet.....

Princess Andre shows off her family resemblance as she hugs her aunt | Daily Mail Online
OTE="Madcatbimbo, post: 12858700, member: 322266"]
OMG..... Are all reporters in the press totally blind...?!! Whatever happened to Clark Kent...? Oh yeah, I remember, he jumped over tall building and was faster than a speeding bullet.....

Princess Andre shows off her family resemblance as she hugs her aunt | Daily Mail Online
[/QUOTE]
When did Sophie look like that? Ffs another cunt 😂

Well P looks fucking terrible, you know where that is going.
P shouldn't be photoshopped in any way.
Makes her look like one of those lifesize silicone women you buy online 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Sorry -I am not quite on track with some KP gossip- what happened about her 'serious sexual assault/kidnap/gunpoint threats' that happened overseas a while back?
Has she healed from her trauma? 😇

• Haha