Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the 5th day of Christmas my Kipper gave to me
5 fenced rings
4 calling bailiffs
3 ex men
2 boxing gloves
A partridge and an STD

Just 7 more days to go

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Daily Fail picked a winner with this photo featuring the actual state of her face from last year .... I will say that her hair doesnt look as terrible here as it has since the arrival of Oozy Turd 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1732685
I don't think it's fair to blame Oozy Turdio for her hair completely. She has damaged and fried her natural hair beyond belief to where it never grows more than a couple of inches. It will look always look better died dark as it will reflect a bit more light. He is a complete madman for agreeing to stick anything else on her hair though as it will always end up looking a disaster.

• Haha
The best thing about the Daily Fail (don’t know about the Scum) photos is that they’re Backgrid ones…which means they‘re the doctored/filtered ones … and she still looks like a pile of 💩💩💩. No medical moon boots either 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
why print things making out she is still in Thailand,she claimed yesterday she was baking a cake with Bunny and Jett,this is just another example of spreading pictures and videos out that are taken all on the same day(just like she did with Harvey and her other kids trying to make out she had them all the time while really she had them one day visit,them slips up and claims Kieran has stopped her seeing them for 7 months)

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh my Tattlers we are going to be delivered the ‘Biggest sexiest nude video yet’…does Skank mean we are getting nipples, actual nipples, and gulp, maybe more. Must have had new nipples stuck on in Thailand, phoarrrrr, her OF punters must be taking the day off to spend time with this video, woo hoo everyone will be loving it, roll on Friday……

View attachment 1737089
Didn't she try flogging nude pictures on its OF for an extra £25 just before Thailand, this video probably from that same shoot, just another recycling rip off. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She is off her head on something. Hope Kieran sees this as it was probably when J and B had their haircuts too. :mad:

She is off her head on something. Hope Kieran sees this as it was probably when J and B had their haircuts too. :mad:
My money is on this being prescribed pain relief for the latest surgery recovery. Oramorph, co-codamol, tramadol etc can produce the 'results' we often see with our favourite slack pantied trollop 🥴

• Haha

Foxtotty2

Bloody Hell, know we all a bit biased in our dislike of the Skank, but oh my she’s looks bad now, real bad, she is resembling a waxwork that has come to life, if I met that at Winter Wonderland on a family night out my daughter would probably scream at the horror of it.

On a more serious note look at the thing, said this so many times now, but saying it again, shudder, it really makes me feel extremely uncomfortable seeing him near those poor kids. He clearly hates the role she’s trying to put out….that he’s a caring step dad, that man cares nothing for those kids, it’s screamingly obvious. So wish someone could stop her doing this, kinda hope that msg earlier about her ditching him after Christmas is true, he needs to go NOW, should be nowhere near them, something so off in those pics, he always looks so aggressive, he ain’t right, I don’t believe those kids are comfortable around him. Wish he’d f*ck off, but we know he ain’t for now, he’s just so creepy.
What I don't understand is all of the lovey dovey pics recently. Family pics with J&B.
There is definitely something amiss here.
How come 'Ask Carl' turned into 'Tell me all your problems?' He's thick as pigshit!
She's stuffed now!
Karma bus is coming around the corner DC x

oogling

VIP Member
This is a tin pot 'talent agency' (if you can call them that). Used by the like's of Katona & other desperate creatures. The numpty really is clutching at straws to try & get some limelight & some media/public recognition. It's NEVER, EVER going to happen. What he needs to do in desperation, is consult a 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR' company. (One of the best is Claire Powell/CAN, but she's wouldn't touch him & he couldn't afford her). His reputation is nothing. Unless he get's rid of KFP 1st, no point though. He will forever be known as an aggressor who possibly/probably wacked his partner. The OF shooting his Green stuff isn't helping either. What should be said (as per this phone shot), is he's a DEALER (leave the car bit off). Does the DOG DAD, refer to KFP or his little neglected pooch? Whoever came up with this statement, is inexperienced & deluded. I've worked in Crisis Management & still do some, and I can say, he will NEVER be the 'celebrity' that he was hoping to be. That ship has long sailed, since association with KFP. One indicator Crawl & KFP should be thinking about is when their (real) Social media comments are 85%-90% positive. never going to happen. He's been 'cancelled & that's not going to be fixed by anyone. Both Crawl & KFP can keep changing PR/Management, but no team of people can help these 2 achieve a positive reputation. I honestly believe KFP is waiting to get her licence back & move on. Crawl will be history. BUT... She is deluded if she believes she can reinvent herself again, to someone who is in high demand for TV work etc. It's really never going to happen & I am positive it's only a short space of time before she breaks the law or has some huge crisis again. As for Crawl, he'd better hope he earns a lot of money in next few months, or sells stories about what KFP is really up to, for loads of dosh, because NOBODY is going to entertain him or be remotely interested.
Would Skanks final ‘reinvention’ be her throwing Coal under the bus…saying he was fisty, and controlled her blah blah blah? Making herself the victim again? Would that be her only option? Is Coal looking to break his story before she does I wonder? He thinks he’s clever, but she has been doing this shit for years! Even if he drugs her to the eyeballs, she’ll still be one step ahead of him with the media game.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 watch out, she was at the Ivy Asia, where you went the other day. All she says is I love it, in the car, in the restaurant, she seriously has no other vocabulary 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear, SB is now wearing JYY 🤣
F’ing hell. Won’t be going there again if she’s likely to be there, eating like a pig at a trough. 🐖. She looks a very strange shape sitting there like lady muck. Wonder who paid? And what’s the crap about school run? Blimey, Crawl’s doing lots of taxi servicing for her. I think it’s bollx. Wish Kieran would call her out.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
DM comments are open, people really don’t like either one of them, the game really is up.

Just a few below, all pretty much like this, if you ignore Bunny Cuddles 🤦🏽‍♀️ One comment praises Denise Van Outen for looking great, she does, hey Skank, Denise is 4 years older than you, honestly what a waste of money and needless pain that surgery has been…

9687F1D9-87F5-4334-8A76-D86A53C11D9D.jpeg

0A8DA3F8-F71B-431B-8A7F-47B79F70D2AE.jpeg

3428EBA2-90DF-4724-A17D-B8B41EE4CCC6.jpeg

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She's the perfect muvvar.....!
(I think this is what DC16 was referring to a few posts back now....)

Katie Price risks wrath of ex Kieran after sharing video of Bunny and Jett singing to expletive-ridden rap | The Sun
Why does she do things like this? I just can't figure it out.

Playing explicit songs in front of young, impressionable children and cutting their hair is way out of order. I think she probably thinks 'they're my kids so I can do what I want'.

It must be a living nightmare to be tied to that nasty piece of shite for life 'cos they have kids together. She makes Joan Crawford look like mum of the century!

• Haha
  • Sad