Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
So I spent a lovely weekend at my sisters in Ascot,
(Windsor is next door where the Royal family live) Posh area, you can see how the other half live, Some wonderful houses,Mansions etc, Then I see comments from JONWP, you’ve gotta laugh, Probably on a wind up , but still, Carwash hasn’t a pot to piss in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I had to reply to that idiot as well and point out that multi millionaires don't wank on OF for a fiver!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Just a little reminder this is the same woman… 2016 Kipper (still a bit duck lippy) and 2022 Kipper. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t Katie Fucking Price…

FC194173-4C82-4CB1-9A59-F6EB01A7B8BA.jpeg

0A18BF37-2198-4638-B0E5-7AC948DFC27E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Christ on a bike!
How fucking desperate must they be to go with it in the 1st place?
And to go back, can you get a lob on knowing what your going to catch?
Never mind the smell?
These aren't men in any sense of the word and they rightly deserve everything they get and all the ridicule.
If I could never have a shag again that would be preferable to having to poke Skanky.
No wonder this country is buggered.
I'm sure it was all innocent - Dane was just asking for his big toe back 🤣

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
All those lovely new eggs that she can smash to bits whilst yelling “ woooooohoooooo”
They’re getting younger, less well off and less qualified as the years progress though.
The next the one will be an apprentice called Gavin,who has a Duke of Edinburgh award for swimmin innit.
His ambition will be to get free stuff for nuffin and cop off wiv a top bird like wot Katie told me to say she wuz.
Gavin has a driving licence.

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
#200 Her horsey line has only £600 in the bank, nevermind says SB, I'll top that up in no time in w&n%$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NotTheDoctor26

Every time I see anything Coal has posted, I always think of the old saying - it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt! 😂

• Haha

kourtneykool

VIP Member
This wasn’t showing up on her grid and missed this peach from the “bee/wasp sting incident”. Kipper unfiltered!

6D75CFA4-2D4A-4FFF-BD27-71FF6FF59EE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
Let's have a little reminder of his Bio for love Island, back in 2016

Lives: Hertfordshire

Job: Car salesman

His hobbies: He owns over 30 cars and trains in the gym five days a week
Why he's got an advantage over the other guys: "None of them look like Channing Tatum. Being a Channing Tatum look-a-like is a bonus to say the least. I get told I look like him a lot."
His recent dating history: Broke up with his fiancée eighteen months ago
How would he sum himself up? "Charming, confident, game, outrageous and irresistible"
Celeb he'd date: "Jodie Marsh is definitely my celeb crush – she goes to the same tattooist as me"

The type of girl he goes for: "I want a girl that’s able to laugh at herself but equally someone that acts like a girl. I don’t want a best mate. A girl that makes the best of herself and is classy. And if she could look like Jodie Marsh that would be amazing"
His bold statement of confidence: "I don’t even understand what the word competition means"

Get in the queue ladies....and probably guys too, you will never need a torch if you go out in the dark with him. You will never need to work again either, as he is now a millionaire and will chauffeur you about all day long in one of his motors with a personalised plate. His sat nav comes pre-programmed to go to Crawley Magistrate's court, nail bars and hair salons. If you move into his Essex pad, if comes complete with live in father-in-law-to-be. His specialities are heating plop-microwave meals and has a nice line of ripped black jeans. He loves early nights and, not going to parties, sounds a right bundle of laughs.
If in a few months time if he pops the question, you will receive a £50k engagement ring, he would of done a deal to only pay 5 grand, he'll buy a wedding license in his 2nd home in LV, but you won't actually get married, you'll just trail round wedding venues to look at what would of been. Who knew a $102 wedding license would cause pure carnage 🤭
Hey ladies, no worries about getting you pregnant, more chance the sink would be, so you're safe on that score.
Remember to hand over all your passwords too.

He does like dogs though!!!!
Even then he was late to the game at 27 and past his sell by date for that show by about 5 years ... as for looking like Channing Tatum ... he is about about as close as this loon

1660914736980.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
Her new The One is bound to put her in her place, keep her on her toes, defend her to everyone and see the real Kate.
He will be at least ten years younger, have a driving licence and lots of free time, earn his own money and have no kids.
He will be encouraging her to exercise and eat more healthily, he will be clean and groomed and go to the gym.
By Christmas she will be planning a wedding and talking about babies. They will share a love like no other.
She is so predictable.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Price needs cock like most of us need air to breath. SB has to accept that his turn riding the Price bike is over. Who knows he may go back to his second home in Vegas, dressed in a Barney suit. Lots of sinks in America.
I don't think it's sex with her. More she needs a man constantly. Since Pete, she's gone for young men she can control & mould into what she wants. Having a man want her, make's her feel desirable. She clearly still thinks she's an attractive 'catch'. I have to question ANY MAN, wanting to get involved with this utter mess. Bankrupt, mutilated, alcohol/drug dependant/ unfit mother of 5 etc etc. Plus that foghorn voice - JEEZ. What ever must she looks like without clothes too? Her face & body are completely disfigured. What a shock when latest victims finds NO NIPPLES & crutch smelling like prawns left out in the sun for a few days. She can spray a whole bottle of Chanel No 5 up he bits and it would still smell like rotting fish. No, we need to question the sanity of any man brave enough to take this creature on, even if they were using her for fame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Can feel another pretend stint in rehab coming and a tell all book on its way something along the lines off,, we started off in love I was totally devoted and trusting of Cole (sink boy) he told me we were spending the rest of our lives together engagement, marriage, babies a happy family life were I could be a mother and not work again. But it all changed and he became controlling and violent and encouraged me to drink and take drugs which led to numerous driving offences(which i'm not proud of) then while at a polo event I met ,,,,, we hadn't seen each other for years but when our eyes met we knew the love we once had was still there, he encouraged me to get help and free myself from Cole (sink boy) i ended it with Cole(sink boy) and entered rehab, I'm now a changed person because of ,,,,, and were in a relationship he's my rock my saviour and "the one" you can guess the rest of the bullshit that follows.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Who'd have thought it....?!!

Owes the tax man £12 grand and is owed £10 grand by a "debtor" meaning price gave herself a company loan to pay the last minute bankruptcy hearing, fucking scammer.

• Angry
  • Wow

JaynieDay

VIP Member
EA’s birthday…
Princess looks really lovely here, you can clearly see Emily’s influence with the make up naturally enhancing her features; as opposed to looking like an over made up mess when her make up is applied around her mother. She actually looks well presented, and appropriately attired here. She also looks a little dead behind the eyes here, which is quite sad to see. I hope she (and Junior) is getting counselling, I can’t begin to imagine what thoughts she has regarding her mother, I really hope she hasn’t been irreparably traumatised by Skanky. Being an attractive teenage girl is difficult enough, throw in being a public figure in the age of social media, parents been through a bitter divorce, and Skanky as a mother, I’m surprised the girl isn’t certifiable or on strong medication.

Lots has been said about Princess, but I really do feel for her, I just hope she is truly happy and has inner peace, she deserves it. She may live a life of financial privilege, but she’s had a very difficult childhood and paid a heavy toll for that privilege.

@WillowTree21thank you for the tea, it’s nice to hear that Skanky is scared about the BH, every minute she suffers gives me a warm happy feeling for an hour. Schadenfreude is definitely my favourite emotion (but only) when it comes to Skanky 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh @Pom Bear you have surpassed yourself - what a happy looking fella

View attachment 1504821
Loooool Thank you 🥰😊🤗💕😘 xx I wondered if he been spotted, his even more funny close up 😄😄😄💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

?
That is Fab Pom you made me LOL which I then had to try to muffle as OF gone to bed :)

Seriously though how does anyone get to be as nasty as KP?

I may of done things in life that I am not proud of but always try to be kind to me fellow woman or man or whatever. How do you get like that? To lose access to your own kids?

Well done @mrspig99 Many Congratulations x
Thank you 😊🥰💖❤🤗💕😘 xx
Happy to make you laugh lol hopefully you didn't wake him 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx

One pic tonight an old one from Katie's happier days 😄 x

Resizer_16102425296190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

skankyspisspot

We all know how skanky will play this.

It's all wankys fault- he made me send horrid stuff to MP.

He kept me away from my dying mother.
He made me fall out with the Dad's to keep the children away from me.
He pushed my friends away.

He did hit me, I lied to cover up for him.

I was using more drugs because he was force feeding them to me.

He had control any money I had, that's why we was always on holiday blah blah blah

All those times I was caught driving, I was trying to escape him...blah blah blah.

He controlled my ever move, I was so scared of him.
Sniff sniff snarff snarff.
But guess what.... I've come out of it stronger, this is my new "the one" he was my savior... helped me leave ect ect ect.
He is my rock blah blah blah.
My mom loves him, because he helped me leave the abuse blah blah.
Harvey loves him calls him Daddy blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tanley

VIP Member
Sounds like she had a very busy weekend. Polo, partying AND meeting up with Dane. Where did SB think she was all that time?
Maybe her and Dane see themselves as the UK answer to Ben and J.Lo, reunited after twenty years apart. “You know it’s always been you Dane, you’re my one true love”

• Haha
Reactions: 38