Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It livestreams on YouTube too, apparently. I can’t decide whether to subject myself to his gurning fizzog or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Just my opinion... But ... I think the nonsense account, the media saying someone in a Brighton club saying her & Carol have split, his rant about bad treatment all link to Kipper... I think something went down in Thailand and Kipper is playing media games with Carol who is too dim to see it
How the hell did they (the Daily Mirror) get away with showing the excerpt of him and Katie on the silver monstrosity sofa with Princess and the younger two, giving the impression they are all one happy family.
Hope Peter and Kieron are onto that!
That was from ages ago before 'Slapgate'.

Reactions: 8

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The trustees will have to show proof of any allocations to the beneficiary or payments made on behalf of the beneficiary but not to her bankruptcy investigation. The trustees are also responsible for any tax payments due. Trustees are expected to be diligent.
That depends if skanky is a Trustee or whether she has her claws in said Trustee
Either way H's Trust Fund will have had a severe battering from skanky over the years if she could gain access

• Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
I like to think I'm quite tough, but I found that IG rant really disturbing and threatening.

She looks like someone's l'il ole granny in this one... Perhaps she was preparing to do the ironing of all that clobber on the left....
That's not Katie, but the carer I think?

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
If he has video evidence it would be even worse.It has to be about her finances.

I think so too.And her army of flying nutcases will lap it up.They already excuse EVERYTHING she does as being the fault of someone else.If she ditches him it will merely be a case of avengers assemble.
If she plays the mental health card on top of all this, she will be laughing.
It’s the pesky financial side of things that will be her downfall.
Why did flying nutcases make me think of this?

fly-my-pretties-monkeys.gif

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
The Media pick up their own lies from their SMs so if anyone is guilty of spreading lies and inaccuracies then its those assholes themselves - nobody else!!

Plus skanks could never keep it's gob shut about anything which one might imagine he'd know all about that already seeing as it was off like a cat on a hot tin roof having painted on that Broose for it's interview with the Sun!
Agreed! They love to play games with the media because it gets them attention! Ring on, ring off, they've broken up, they're back together, they're getting married/doing IVF etc etc ad nauseum. They are architects of their own misery. How dare they then complain about 'media lies'. If the media didn't print anything about them they would be posing for loved up backgrid photos and selling them to whoever would buy them!

Gem74

VIP Member
Reminds me of Meghan Markle not many people have asked if I am okay.

Us Tattlers have probably tripled their viewing figures and he might be asked on again!

Come on Mark, read out some of your Twitter replies to him 🤣
Can you screen shot the twitter replies

Reactions: 7