Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I did this to a crazy flatmate. Pretended I was moving, even packed up the flat 🤣 she thankfully was too daft to realise and moved out! So 10 out of 10 recommend this method
Sound a like Chandler and Eddie in Friends except they just pretended Joey had never left lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
When KP says SB has too much dirt on her and could destroy her, what do you think she means?
She is already known for drink driving, breaking a restraining order, taking drugs, losing custody of her kids, being bankrupt. Plus she has no regular TV/media gig to lose, or a thriving business.
I’m curious what else she thinks she could lose. Thoughts?
i think its worse than that, i think maybe sex related that would finish her, she doesnt give two hoots about anything or anybody and twosomes,threesomes,married men, phones up the doofer in public etc., are the normal for her, what would shame her to silence ?

• Wow
  • Haha

okeep

VIP Member
I
I watched it on YouTube. It was a mutual askissing interview. GB News has really messed up now. All of us viewers happy for once to have a station that goes against the grain. Now the detritus of reality TV have gigs there. Carl Woods and Katie Price monetise their relationship. If no one commented on their stores or clicked likes, the purse would soon empty. Skanky has definately been banned from social media, there’s no way she wanted to miss out. The young ones are the starts now. Burn outs like Skank Katina and Westbrooke are the cautionary tales.
If she has any contract signed for any sort of tv programme, I think someone mentioned MM2 ?
Might be the tv company? I mean the publicity has been dire, wishing babies dead , etc etc , perhaps
They’re hoping it’ll all be forgotten, just guessing

plinky2

VIP Member
Ok so far: KP is a notorious writer, a best seller, she’s a novelist. That’s why she’s famous 🤣

NO OK STOP SHES ANNOUNCED SHES PREGNANT ON THE PODCAST

• Haha
  • Wow
Or if order was made due to drug use she'd have to do a drug test , where they take hair and can build a timeliness of drug use and she knows she'd fail
It would likely be a urine dip. Hair is mostly someone else’s and the dye she uses on her own would make any test invalid so mostly urine and blood rest

• Wow

Heels in the air

I wonder with all the bags if she has weekend leave from MH unit ? Maybe Thursday at the stables was a few hours leave to see how she coped at MM ?

Not that I'm into conspiracies 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9

plinky2

VIP Member
To clear up confusion. Annie Mac has released a new podcast today called ‘revisited’ with Katie Price. The original was recorded in March 2021. Annie Mac did a voiceover saying Kp is pregnant. I have no idea which part is old or new?

pollycopping

Chatty Member
So all the stuff and suitcases on doorway was Sb and he was having one last rant before she kicked him out that’s why she was so quiet he was blagging about spilling the beans before he left and then backed out

Ecosse

VIP Member
I'm sure I recall, correct me if I'm wrong, Jett and Bunny at Sinkboys house playing with Playdough. He said really aggressively 'If you get any of that on the carpet I'll fucking kill you'. Recall Jett bursting into tears. Big man bullying small children. Bet he felt dead hard. If I recall correctly Skanky was cackling in the background. I'd put money on Kerian wanting to lamp him one. I would if they were my kids.
There was another time when Jett was playing with a chemistry set on the (pristine) carpet. Ill-advised, for sure, but Katie was right there next to him with no cares about potential spills.