Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a fuck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
Who calls a relationship ‘the front line’. That is just humiliating.
Right?! It is an absolute insult to say that. The man who got castrated by Russians was on the front line, my school made who lost two legs in Afghanistan was on the front line. This cunt Muppet is in a crap relationship BY CHOICE with a crap woman he actively SOUGHT OUT. SOUGHT out in a creepy way too. So creepo from day one.

I could honestly punch his fucking ugly teeth in.

We know you read here you woman beating sack of shit. Do everyone a favour and fuck off. You'd shit yourself if a man got in your face. You're probably very lucky there isn't any manly men in her life to put you straight. Now get off SM and clean her fucking house.

Ps. You cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.
I totally agree. What a lovely weekend for H having to sit and listen to all that. What man would carry on like that in front of somebody’s son? I detest the woman as much as anyone on here, but as a DV victim myself, I’m seeing a bit more now than just a sink wanking joke. She needs to get out of that house asap take the dog, ask the carer to take H home and just get out away from him. 28 years ago now since I fought for my life with a nutcase like him in the bedroom stabbed 4 times with a bread knife. It started just like this, by god those eyes take me right back there. Had spent the afternoon listening to friends saying “Don’t worry he’s all talk he’s not the sort to get violent. Just take no notice.”😢 I listened and nearly died. He’s going to blow maybe not tonight, maybe not this weekend but he’s going to kick off. She needs to get away from him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

okeep

VIP Member
Got in from work and watched the video four times( thanks for posting krusties) was more interested the first three times trying to see how much shit was in the garden, it’s their usual bollocks , after every story the papers say “ we have contacted Katie’s representatives for their comments, anyway she’s always had them on speed dial , they’ve only got to say it isn’t true, she fuels it with the ring on ring off shit, two pathetic not very intelligent attention seekers,
Having said that he is the best bloke she’s ever had,
He’s been so good for her
I mean before she met him she was seeing her kids, on telly nonstop earning a fortune , loose women master chef etc etc making YouTube videos ,selling stuff, wasn’t feeling the need to totally self multilate, or flee from the house pissed drugged up and nearly kill herself , or become as near as dammit unemployable, Or narrowly avoiding jail or in court more than Andy Murray , doing 280 hours community service etc etc etc
Ok perhaps they’re bad examples ,
But you have to give the bloke credit , he has changed her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DC16

VIP Member
#196 SB’s Turkey teef enjoyed an angry rant, while Kipper just stood there with Phil and Grant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Thanks for the entertainment Carol, it's been a boring couple of weeks without you two making yourselves look complete dipshits. You came back with a bang!
Still a pompous little bellend, ranting away like anyone gives a flying fuck what you think. I would say dissappear and go back to what you're good at but I'm struggling to find out what it is you actually do, other than being a professional tosser and a gobby little knobhead.

As for being the 'best fella' she's ever had 🤣😂🤣😂 that's the best one you've come out with yet. Nobody likes you, except your 4 only fans, it's not going to change, so get used to it or just shut the fuck up n fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Jwren

VIP Member
I’m probably in the minority but I don’t care about KP, or what happens to her after all’s she’s done and keeps doing to others. She cares about no one in her life but herself. She could have killed innocent children/people in her car whilst she was under the influence and she’s done it more than once. She doesn’t care about her children or they would never be in a car without a seatbelt on.
I don‘t see this frightened person that others see, I see someone who knows how to manipulate a situation and yes Carly is a vile lowlife but she’s as bad. He thinks he’s in control but he isn’t, KP knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s playing him, just as she’s played all her other partner’s, she will never change.
The only people I have empathy for where KP‘s concerned are those she’s hurt financially and mentally and her children who deserve better than her as a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I watched the Cole interview on YouTube...Hellsbells it was awful 😬 x

Resizer_16593157709543.jpg

Resizer_16593157618961.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
My thoughts when I saw his rant were how frightening would it be to live with someone like that?
And then I remembered the years of abuse skanky has given others, wishing unborn babies to die, letting her pets die, trolling and abusing her exes and their partners...
A complete match made in heaven!
They should stay together or they'll just spoil another couple (as my OH's mum would say!)
What a truly horrible pair (not referring to her norks there but they are also horrible)

• Haha

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a fuck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
Who calls a relationship ‘the front line’. That is just humiliating.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

midsummer blue

VIP Member
His rant makes me very uncomfortable. I have lived with that type of man and it’s not nice.
I’m the only one that puts up with you. (Even though I’ve done nothing wrong)
No one else will look after you.
Basically wanting a medal for being in a relationship with you. Coercive and controlling behaviour, with violence. That’s who he is!!
I have never liked SB. He isn’t the best she’s ever had. He’s the worst. She does need him gone. Simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
I've asked the same myself. I suspect she manipulates the situation. If you were with someone and every time you said they were leaving they self harmed it might be difficult to do. He hints in his rant that 'no-one else' helps her, maybe he feels responsible? Loads of people ask the same question when women don't leave.
….and her Priory sessions obviously do nothing to help her, just proves she is not attending or not listening, despite what she makes out.

At least his rant is now documented forever in the press after it disappears from his stories.
I’m sure daddy will be pleased how they have affected business again. SS will see his temper and language is certainly not good for the children.
I’m sure SB knows right from wrong, yet he drove while KP had Jett sat on her lap and no doubt other times the kids were not secure in the cars. He’s shown himself driving over the limit, using a phone whilst driving, using trade plates when he shouldn’t, operating a business from the MM when he surely knew he should get permission. He has incorrectly labelled his #ads. He has risked jail recording OFs in Thailand.
He is as much to blame for this shit storm, but I think he thinks he can save her…
He says nobody makes KP do anything. 🤔 He could of encouraged her to engage with the bankruptcy, but he enjoyed the publicity of all the holidays and getting in the press, going to TV studios, had his 5 minutes on GMB and in OK magazine. He is just a glorified chauffeur, who has no real job or career.
Yet behind the scenes, allegedly he calls Harvey such vile names, plus making him go to the toilet outside, I can’t understand how he is allowed to be anywhere near him.
They are both vile, narcissistic and thoroughly deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

BettyBrooks

VIP Member

Just be thankful poor little Bunny & Jett aren’t there. Surely this is just more proof to KH that they shouldn’t be anywhere near that man. I would be scared by him. If they didn’t play the press at cat and mouse there wouldn’t be all these headlines. Stupid pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly Angel!!! The fact that she is shuffling about saying nothing whilst this angry little bastard shouts the odds makes me think it is what he tells her all the time!! Something is very very wrong there.....I have met many a violent man in my time....they all read from the exact same script....they're the victims, they need a fuckin medal.....blah blah blah!! Her downfall has been nothing short of spectacular and it is down to him.....even if she does want rid of him...he will not go without a fight and this video proves that....any man with and kind of self worth would be away like the clappers by now but this bastard is enjoying every minute of this!! Very very disturbing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m not sure why the carer is commenting on SB insta. She is employed for H, and he is meant to be her priority. Not defending the indefensible. All the years I worked with vulnerable families, we were told not to have any other contact. Not to be friends on FB or follow each other on SM.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62