Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
He's commented above that one and it says 5hrs... (not that I peruse all attachments with a magnifying glass or anything... (cough...)
Sorry didn’t see that. And I don’t look at all comments with a magnifying glass either - just remember reading a particular reply of his a couple weeks ago. Hope your cough soon gets better 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Alves did use racist language at several times during Big Brother. Whether or not that’s the reason he got removed from the show no one really knows.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I must be feeling less enthusiastic than most. It’s great to see K&M speak up but we all know what she’s like.
It might be a tiny tip of the iceberg but there have been heaps of awful stories about her - partying/drink/drugs while pregnant, caught off her face countless times, rapping about drugs, drink/drug driving, vicious to ex partners, charting, lying etc etc etc.
It’s going to need a bigger boat than the titanic to smash the iceberg of her shittery into the open.
I’d love all ex partners, ex business partners and ex employees to spill. She has no means to take anyone to court. Now is the time to do it.
If not, she’s destroying herself day by day anyway. She won’t change, she’s not capable.
Just seen your post.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Typical that it arrived back at Trampy Towers the very day I left Horsham??? :mad:

We passed Dial Post several times and if her hovel is where I think it is then I can say categorically that I fully understand WHY so many of her unrestrained animals have been killed on that road, yet she has still not secured the perimeter. :mad:
I’m not sure how far behind the hedgerow it actually is, we also couldn’t see which entrance gate it was. There’s a metal 5 barred one and a much smaller gap just passed that which was wide open so obviously somebody home. That road is absolutely lethal, always has been. I’d be really worried about animals escaping.

• Sad

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Looks like Cole may actually have bought the cheepo Smart car, I thought he was just trying to get a reaction from us. The car in the foreground, whatever it is, is worth £27,000 according to webuyanycar so no great shakes there either.
Hmmm the small smart cars don’t cost that much, I wonder if the plate is *cough cough* misplaced…. 🤔

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Is Katie in a thai jail...or rehab ...or a dr's office? I missed why she has gone silent?

Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
In my minds eye I could picture Donny Osmond in the house, so I’ve just googled his name and big brother. He wasn’t in big brother but he does have lots of big brothers! Lol I’ve even made myself laugh…
Also googled Dan Osborne…
Was going to say wasn't Jimmy O in the house, but I think it was IACGMOOH

Reactions: 6