Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Boyson has a new bird.

Maybe not so much of a nice guy after all. I thought he was good friends with Jamie?

Maybe not so much of a nice guy after all. I thought he was good friends with Jamie? KP will be spitting feathers like she does for every ex who dares to move on.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Angelic37

VIP Member
In my minds eye I could picture Donny Osmond in the house, so I’ve just googled his name and big brother. He wasn’t in big brother but he does have lots of big brothers! Lol I’ve even made myself laugh…
Also googled Dan Osborne…
Iirc Jimmy Osmond was in the house at some point, and on Celeb Come Dine With Me. I have a memory of Donny in the BB house, but I must be misremembering if it's Jimmy.

(You've made me laugh too!) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Maybe she double barrelled? I've never really understood why us women take on our husbands Fathers names, as if our lineage doesn't matter. I kept my name and our kids have both.
I suppose people vary, I like tradtion, where I'm from first names are tradtionally used in males also, I personnally like it, there's always 3 generations living with the same first name and this continues. Surnames from the mothers side are sometimes combined, The mothers maiden surname used as the first name and the marriage name as the surname, uniting two famliy names together.
Mind you in Katie Prices case this might turn out very confusing all round with her track record of marriages and children.

• Haha
Reactions: 8