Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who haven’t the picture in mind. 🤪
Pic one... It looks
She can have that Wayne Lineker chump, I think them two would make a good pair 🤣🤣
Great match
▪︎She gets a regular sunshine holiday
▪︎ Has a bloke with some cash of his own
▪︎ possibly pay off a few of her debts
▪︎ A link to the football World
▪︎ Maybe has a few handy contacts..sniff

For him....Katie Price will get him a few online headlines and people will talk about him and his club again 👌 which likely been empty for so long.... Katie can do karaoke 🎤 and judge a competition😉 🍟

. 🏆WIN WIN 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pic one... It looks
Great match

For him....Katie Price will get him a few online headlines and people will talk about him and his club again 👌 which likely been empty for so long.... Katie can do karaoke 🎤 and judge a competition😉 🍟

. 🏆WIN WIN 🏆
Yeah but.... I thought she had already had Wayne’s more famous brother which resulted in him getting an injunction from being named.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pic one... It looks
Great match

. 🏆WIN WIN 🏆
Absolutely. I think I'll charge a matchmaking fee. Plus they can both share their fake tanning sessions, they both look like they've had an argument with a fence sprayer. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but.... I thought she had already had Wayne’s more famous brother which resulted in him getting an injunction from being named.
Bloody hell! How many injunctions/restraining orders has she had???

Gifted???? 🤬🤬🤬

It’s too scary..... @Pom Bear over to you....🤣
She looks completely off her head and deranged in that picture.

Why would you have a photo taken of you trying to eat a bath bomb? As thick as each other... him flogging scam forex and her eating bath bombs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why would you have a photo taken of you trying to eat a bath bomb? As thick as each other... him flogging scam forex and her eating bath bombs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Pwicey will be foaming at the mouth next, pomegranate scented or flavoured as she says.

Don’t forget Snarl and his ‘come to bed’ eyes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮
Sweet Baby Jesus! Looks like that 'Eagle-Eyed Action Man' who's eyes you operated to move side to side with a lever on the back of his head! Don't know which of his sly eyes to look at. He's well got footballers eyes 'One's At Home and Ones Away'.

Why is lumpy face following Jade Goody's 17 year old son Bobby Brazier?
She doesn't even follow his dad Jeff.
Eww that doesn't sit right with me 🤮🤮

Oh he looks really happy getting that phone shoved in his face 🤣🤣🤣
Probably got her eye on Bobby Brazier as Coles replacement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Limerick to KP

There was an old bleep in Surrey
Who bathed in a bucket of slurrey
she told so many lies
and couldn't cook pies
and killed too many pets who were furry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Limerick to KP

There was an old bleep in Surrey
Who bathed in a bucket of slurrey
she told so many lies
and couldn't cook pies
and killed too many pets who were furry
Ooh I love the use of the word slurry! Gtz :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he honestly think this is a flattering photo of his girlfriend? 🤣 is he only posting it because it has Princess tagged in...? 😳
I know she does a good job of humiliating herself but I can’t help but think Snarl is slowly slowly setting her up for a fall bigger than the Turkey wall

Reactions: 9
I know she does a good job of humiliating herself but I can’t help but think Snarl is slowly slowly setting her up for a fall bigger than the Turkey wall
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. His eyes are furtive, sly and creepy. How anyone could trust this man is astounding. I think personally he is up to something. Since he appeared on the scene, he has dragged Pwiceys reputation right down, if that's possible. Threatening strangers, insulting people, threats of violence on SM. Great support for 'Harveys Law'. Flogging not only tat on Instascham, but potentially dangerous tat in breach of the ASA Guidelines. Encouraging people to invest in scam money making deals (again in breach of ASA). Overly familiar, in my humble opinion, with Princess. I do not recall either Kerian or Kris behaving in this manner. Who the hell does he think he is? In the public arena by association, be it a crap one, with KP. No decerning talent nor personality of his own. Grade A Grifter and Scammer, I can't stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This just out!!!
Look at her daughters top lip in the first photo,for fucks sake ! This is beyond the pale 😡🤬

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. His eyes are furtive, sly and creepy. How anyone could trust this man is astounding. I think personally he is up to something. Since he appeared on the scene, he has dragged Pwiceys reputation right down, if that's possible. Threatening strangers, insulting people, threats of violence on SM. Great support for 'Harveys Law'. Flogging not only tat on Instascham, but potentially dangerous tat in breach of the ASA Guidelines. Encouraging people to invest in scam money making deals (again in breach of ASA). Overly familiar, in my humble opinion, with Princess. I do not recall either Kerian or Kris behaving in this manner. Who the hell does he think he is? In the public arena by association, be it a crap one, with KP. No decerning talent nor personality of his own. Grade A Grifter and Scammer, I can't stand him.
Well said your not the only one 👍

Does he honestly think this is a flattering photo of his girlfriend? 🤣 is he only posting it because it has Princess tagged in...? 😳
Still photoshopping her pupils eh .🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So MUA Fern moaning about someone grassing her up to the police the other day about breaking quarantine, yet looks like she has just been out for a McD 🤷🏻‍♀️
Plus driving when she’s had a seizure. No way she should be putting other people life at risk. She should of informed the dvla and her insurance company. 😡 A TOTAL twit!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.