Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
She was actually wishing death and/or disabilty on her own children's new sibling. Just when you think she can't sink any lower...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I’m sure I read, Crawl was having the ‘hits’ for Jodie Marsh & she’s covered in tattoos. Maybe he’s trying to clone KFP. Never work. No matter what anyone thinks of Jodie, she adores her pets & animals and isn’t bankrupt or up in court every other month. No comparison. KFP looks grotesque. I think she really is on a downward spiral. Living a lie in everything she does. Really shite for her creditors to see the constant spending instead of attempting to pay her debts.
Apologies for the derail ( and not having a go in anyway) but Jodie Marsh is equally as hideous as KP. She is a hoarder of exotic animals and currently has a meerkat which she takes to the pub where her and the her mates all have shits n lols with said meerkat taking photos for IG. She takes her emu to bed with her. She has close to 100+ animals yet has no space to house them all. Is constantly on the beg for food/ bedding.

She is also very dangerous in her behaviour - she is a full blown narcissist and her recent ex has been called a necrophiliac ( which there is zero evidence for and he has not been arrested for) , she hijacked all his social media accounts. Has spent weeks calling him all the names under the sun. Same with all her other ex’s ! There is a pattern of strange behaviour. Honestly - she is as vile as KP.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

tomkat1

Chatty Member
She has actually lost the plot. I’m on A/L this week but share an office with a fellow very well known Tattler (who shall never be named - it’s our secret ) and our lunches consist of Katie Price thread discussion. Will have to make do with WhatsApp this week, this is mental!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Who the fuck wishes a baby dead or disabled? Even someone I hated I would never wish that on an innocent beautiful baby. She is just evil.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

bluecups

VIP Member
I'd imagine The Sun would have covered their arses. When Michelle told them KP wished her baby dead I'm sure the journalist would have said "Wow that's awful and I believe you but we can't print this without proof" and then Michelle showed them proof. The primary defence to libel/slander/defamation is that you are telling the truth and can prove it. Can't see The Sun just running with this story without firm evidence.

• Heart

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I’m quite tattooed. All mine has to be covered, creamed and washed carefully. No sun, no swimming, it’s an open wound, and I’m in the U.K. No offence to Thailan, but it is a tropic country with tropical diseases, bugs, germs and stuff you cannot see. I wouldn’t risk getting a tattoo abroad. This work she has had done in the U.K. would have cost upwards of a thousand, and probably two days sitting. Is this her new obsession? How long before she starts tattooing her neck and face? Maybe she should have her kids faces tattooed on her rather that Carls. There is some real impulse control problems here. She is a runaway train. Her family must be afraid every time the phone rings, because she isn’t going to make 50 at this rate. And what about a pregnancy? She’s been threatening people with that as an aim. I sincerely hope that social services have their eye on this woman, she is a mess.

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Wow talk about timing on this with LG and CD tragic baby news. She is the most awful, unhinged bully out there.
I wonder what made them finally sell their story though?
Because they weren't getting justice any other way? At least this way the public should now know what she is like.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
What we are reading is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
Imagine the abuse KIeran gets as well.
Totally disgusting human being.Lets see Sink Boy support her on this one.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Do you think she will respond to this newspaper article. I will kill her reading this and saying nothing. If she is off her face on drink and drugs tonight I expect we can expect a barrage of abuse to Michelle and Kieran. I hope she does and then they fucking lock her up this time. She is a disgrace. I never thought I could hate her even more.
They asked her for a comment, but she promptly shut down her social media 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Omg, WTF has she done? Are they even real tatts? They look like those ones you get in the back of a bubblegum wrapper.. and wtf is that dip? I know of hip dips but that's a fuckin volcano
View attachment 1406172

I think her arse ahem crack 😬 has moved to the side 😄🤭 maybe there is cream for it to move it back where it was originally should be...might be next to the armpit bollock cream in the chemist 🤔😄🤭😘 xx

Resizer_16574985807571.jpg

Resizer_16467886000870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
I'm glad that those who said a story was on the way - who come across as calm and genuine - have been proven right.

There were some pretty unpleasant comments thrown their way. Wishful thinking for apologies I suppose.

• Heart

Bb12

She is disgusting
Why would you wish such things on a innocent baby

• Angry
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Skunk can’t really retaliate either, goes against the order. All she can do is apologise, blah blah blah
When have you ever known this bitch to apologise ?

She just moves on the the next enabler/man/MUA etc .
An apology is not within her , admittedly tiny , repertoire.

She hasnt got the capacity to see her own wrongdoings & how they affect other people .

God I HATE her so much . Repugnant to the core.

Let’s hope this information makes a few more thousand deluded chavs sit up & realise what Poor Katie actually is.

As for you Carol - still thinking of pro creating with a woman who wishes disability & death on a baby ?

A woman , I hasten to add , who has a disabled child of their own.
Sickening . Truly sickening.

Last edited:
  • Heart