Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm still on last thread. 🥰 x
I'm a bit quiet today 😶

I leave this here, a collage of lovely sink tattoos for Cole to choose from, from the Pom Bear Tattoo Parlor 😀 x

Resizer_16574815115781.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ecosse

VIP Member
I think that those two (hideous) tattoos on her thighs are meant to be two halves of the same image. There's the left hand side of a blank heart on one leg and the right hand side on the other. Ditto the eagle's wings.
Unfortunately, her thighs are seldom close enough together to get the full benefit of this image!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
MP has mentioned on her IG, it's nearly August and they have 4 birthday's to organise... Jett & Bunny being 2 of them, not that KP knows when their birthdays even are....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Angelic37

VIP Member
What will her older children think about that comment
Junior has posted a pic of him, Princess, Pete and Emily saying "sharing the purple carpet with my fam". His family. To me, that's a subtle way of completely distancing himself from KP. Poor lad. Heart goes out to him. And Princess, to all the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

plinky2

VIP Member
I think it’s really tragic how she has destroyed her relationship with her own kids over this. Apollo is J&B’s half sibling. KP has 5 kids by different men and has expected her kids to blend families with their new siblings and fathers each time, but when it has come to it being out of her control, she’s just gone full throttle seek and destroy. By going after Michelle all she has done is lose Jett and Bunny. Those poor poor little kids. They haven’t done anything to deserve this. I feel so so sorry for them. They must have had such a tough little life so young. 😞
I feel bad for Michelle, it’s horrible but worse for the little ones as they are just innocent

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Continue to reek of jealousy pwicey, jealous you ain't half the woman Michelle is, fact she still has custody of her own kids aswell as yours says EVERYTHING about her and EVERYTHING about you!

You are a walking joke, a disaster of a so called mother, a fuckin law breaking repeat offender and you look like dog shite warmed up!

You are riddled with jealousy its seeping from your pores. Don't get mad at others who are able to compromise to make a relationship work you selfish cunt!

Rant over- feel bit better now!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Anna666

VIP Member

Sadly I believe she is capable of saying and wishing something so evil ... nasty vile OLD CUNT😡😡😡 ... I think this is the story most have been waiting for ... Keep talking Michelle, let her few deluded ` fans ` know exactly what she is about ... hopefully others follow, and find the courage to fully expose her!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
that is why I was careful in the words I chose but that is a lot of tattoos. But I bet those were not done in a day but 3/5 days because she has got fresh tattoos on her legs too. !!

then also should her creditors know then because a tattoo would be considered a luxury expense as those would still cost plenty of money even in Thailand
Don’t worry the insolvency practitioner will be fully made aware 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
I have suffered the loss of a child, it completely destroys you, there is no way to describe the pain .... Michelle has shown such control, dignity ... if she had said this to me ... I would be inside " GLADLY " doing time .... FUCK the consequences ... and she would still be needing corrective surgery on her face/manky fake teeth!!!! ( I MEAN THIS ) .... this has made me so angry for obvious reasons ... there is a line that must never be crossed, this is it .... Ive been triggered .... I now need a strong coffee and cigarette to calm my nerves ... this honestly doesn't surprise me, expect anything and everything from this hideous CUNT .... wishing death on a precious unborn baby .... my blood is boiling!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Hey Krusties!!!

It’s been a while so busy trying to sort mini tattler 3 and a mentally poorly husband not coping 😵💫 well so haven’t really been around the threads much but I ran over here pretty quick when I saw the green bikini pics hahahahahahaha omgggggg what has she done…?! She looks dreadful and I didn’t think it could get any worse than it is. It’s like watching her kill herself in terrible slow motion.
Where’s Crusty Carlos? Have t seen him in the press much

lots of love to you all 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
My bingo so far….

Holiday Pricey Bingo:
Woods suitcases ✅
Backgrid shots sold to the Mail online ✅
#Ad her free bikinis ✅
New tattoo ✅
JYY shoot
Burnt forehead
Scabbed lips
Bykatieprice lashes
Picture of Harvey ✅
Picture of her mum ✅
Showing off her amazing #gifted hotel suite
New manicure
Rooftop bar
“I love it”
“Woo hooo”
Some drama while on holiday…like a carjacking with 3, I mean 6 men with guns who sexually assault her and steal her £50k ring ✅ coming off sm.
SB looking pissed off ✅ while shopping
SB wearing his new shirts
SB posting other cryptic sayings #im a knob ✅
SB posting like he’s a influencer 🙄 ✅ ad for vapes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Numpty28

Hello, I'm a lurker. Supposed to be doing a writing assignment but got side tracked and decided that KP is turning into one of the epic old testament horrors or similar in folklore used to scare children, so had a go at writing her story.

Run in fear, run for your soul, should you hear the far off sound of the screeching night hag.
Do not turn. Avert your gaze from her tortured breasts.
Stare not at the broken wings which adorn her fetid thighs and will guide you to a dank chamber from which no man can escape.
Nor cast your eyes at the horned horse which settles on her putrid flesh.
Men tremble in fear when the rabid harlot is afoot, for should she snare her quarry the four horsemen will ride again.
And the earth plunged in darkness for a thousand years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

CTVAC

I thought when you had tattoos done you should not expose them to the sun !!! The round yellow one not the newspaper 😂😂😂 and they do look red around the edges like fresh tattoos do.

• Haha
  • Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Omg, WTF has she done? Are they even real tatts? They look like those ones you get in the back of a bubblegum wrapper.. and wtf is that dip? I know of hip dips but that's a fuckin volcano
Screenshot_20220710-153317_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
My ex of 9yrs did to quote " I hope the Monkeys baby dies" , nothing Kunty Katie does surprises me it just angers me , she should be cherishing every moment with her kids & Mum , as when she loses her she'll never get the chance to spend time with her again , I regret all the shite I put my Mam through when I was younger
My ex left me, I was for once in my life truly heartbroken at 50. He ran off with a beautiful young Polish girl 15 years younger the day before my 50th birthday. I never blamed her she probably, knowing him, never even knew I existed. That was 7 years ago in October. They’ve since had a baby and I was actually happy for him as he’d always wanted a child and sent my congratulations and a small gift. Life’s brutal but life goes on. This thing with all of her exes is never ending, she just can’t let go and hates to see anybody happy without her. Watch the interview with Boy George when she was first pregnant with Harvey. She’s been like this her whole life, what a miserable mean spirited rat she is.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I see Alex R has put up a big IG post about drink driving….🤔
Edit and taking drugs…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Who the fuck wishes a baby dead or disabled? Even someone I hated I would never wish that on an innocent beautiful baby. She is just evil.
Especially when she has a disabled child herself. Well i hope all these ones who run the disability charities that support her through thick and thin have a rethink

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I read an article once that said most people are using tattoos as a form of self-harm (a type of cutting.) As someone who is heavily inked and definitely not getting them for psychological reasons, I have to say I read it with quite a bit of contempt. But seeing her today, it's made me think about it again because I'm sure she's using them to cover the disaster she's made of her body, and not for her love of art.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52