Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s taking a break from social media and he’s flogging tat!!
Do we know if they are back in the UK??
Mirror saying still in Thailand , having a wonderful time with her beloved carl , but she's got a dose of the shits. She probably got that when she was asked to comment on the story coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just as well Skanky has gone awol, she must be absolutely seething looking at these pics!
Serves the cow right.
In the second picture Princess looks a bit like Emily. Probably because they spend so much time together, so emulate each other’s expressions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My mum had me at 42, they were often called 'change of life' babies. I guess their periods started to get irregular and they thought they were 'in the change' so weren't quite so careful. Yes it does happen, but statistically it is much less likely after 40.
My mum was 42 as well. She was dead embarrassed as she didn't want her friends and neighbours thinking she was still sexually active. This was 1960. Different times

• Wow
  • Haha
Apparently she has fallen ill with suspected food poisoning
Well she was certainly putting it away, I watched that video posted earlier, eggs for breakfast, prawns at dinner, shellfish platters, 3 types of dessert
No bleedin' wonder! I can imagine it being an excuse to hide away and avoid negative press though. One of the funnier ( or more delusional) bits in that video is she says 'this would be my ideal room if I didn't have kids with me' :rolleyes:😆....erm you don't! She repeats it later on and loads of stuff about her 'training'. She sounds out of breath and bunged up, probably bunged up from sniffing something and I wouldn't doubt her ridiculous
implants have made it harder for her to breathe now! Oh....and Cole starts squeezing a spot on her nose in the pool! :sick:

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 21.07.49.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 21.08.06.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 19.01.10.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She really does look beautiful.
Princess does, they all look gorgeous. Maybe it’s me but PA looks a little distant/uncomfortable, perhaps it’s because she knows there’s a story coming out about her mum. I really feel for them as they’re at the age where you can’t keep things from them and their mother doesn’t seem to understand, or even care how much her behaviour impacts on them. They clearly love and care about her, pity it’s not reciprocated, it must be very difficult for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
SS

I really think this as simple as they have split & Kipper is begging him not to tell the world ... as a narcissistic personality she will be spiralling emotionally if he has dumped her... her ego won't accept it ... Get ready for the "he dumped me after miscarrying' Bullshit" and the 'he hit me' stuff ... buckle up for the narcissistic rage if I am right Carol - you ain't seen nothing yet ... I speak from Experience with a narcissistic PD relative
Well if that's the case do we just wait for her to hit the self destruct button

imagine another coked up drink drive crash on the way to tell him what she thinks

O katie what have you done :D

Reactions: 9
I did mull over having food poisoning and quitting social media on the Thailand Pricey bingo list, but then thought that would be ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she was certainly putting it away, I watched that video posted earlier, eggs for breakfast, prawns at dinner, shellfish platters, 3 types of dessert
No bleedin' wonder! I can imagine it being an excuse to hide away and avoid negative press though. One of the funnier ( or more delusional) bits in that video is she says 'this would be my ideal room if I didn't have kids with me' :rolleyes:😆....erm you don't! She repeats it later on and loads of stuff about her 'training'. She sounds out of breath and bunged up, probably bunged up from sniffing something and I wouldn't doubt her ridiculous
implants have made it harder for her to breathe now! Oh....and Cole starts squeezing a spot on her nose in the pool! :sick:

View attachment 1400175 View attachment 1400176
View attachment 1400178
That spot he's squeezing will be to extract the last shred of decency in its vile body.

• Haha
Plus her getting away with everything predates Boris's time as PM. That's why I don't buy the 'she has dirt on someone important' story. She would have to have dirt on hundreds of people over many years for that to be true. Even for a grade A skank like her that would be a bit much. And those sort of people usually have some level of decorum about them, and know how to be discrete and keep a low profile, NONE of which KP does.

Probably turned the comments off as he knew he was going to get slammed for that pathetic little puff he took! Clearly not someone who vapes regularly! And here it looks like he has a Pez dispenser in his mouth!

How does that make them look close to them though? Surely if you were close you would just send them a text, or actually call them! I find this whole sending messages via SM posts rather odd. But then I'm old!
It’s a public display of familiarity, they know the person is unlikely to get in touch with them, it just gives the appearance of a close relationship. It’s very thirsty behaviour for those desperate for attention.

Reactions: 5
Princess does, they all look gorgeous. Maybe it’s me but PA looks a little distant/uncomfortable, perhaps it’s because she knows there’s a story coming out about her mum. I really feel for them as they’re at the age where you can’t keep things from them and their mother doesn’t seem to understand, or even care how much her behaviour impacts on them. They clearly love and care about her, pity it’s not reciprocated, it must be very difficult for them.
I thought PA looks a bit puffy around the eyes like he's been unwell or not sleeping, Princess looks a bit sad in some photos. Could be anything...or nothing though.

These are old pics from her last holiday

just proves you cannot believe anything

red top rag lies again

hey skank and rags if your going to lie post some up to date pictures

and guess what bunnycuddles you know who is posting the usual shite again

i think these are all connected
It's me that screenshotted them, I thought it was from this trip, Doh! She does sound unwell though and very unfit!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1400175 View attachment 1400176
View attachment 1400178
red top rag lies again and guess what bunnycuddles you know who is posting the usual shite again

i think these are all connected

if there was any element of truth in the story why the stupid build up and of course don't eat steak tartare in a eastern tropical climate especially sharing :sick: all the best :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a public display of familiarity, they know the person is unlikely to get in touch with them, it just gives the appearance of a close relationship. It’s very thirsty behaviour for those desperate for attention.
Yes , that Banterqueen off tiktok was doing the same thing on sm to Kipper a few months ago , convinces they were besties.

• Haha
I thought PA looks a bit puffy around the eyes like he's been unwell or not sleeping, Princess looks a bit sad in some photos. Could be anything...or nothing though.

It's me that screenshotted them, I thought it was from this trip, Doh! She does sound unwell though and very unfit!
Part of my previous post still stands thought :D

i still think the story is fake as the bunny is on Dm site as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.