Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it runs that deep as far as KP embodying their non existent political values/morals are concerned.
I don‘t disagree where the government are concerned, lack of funding on all things important, we’ve been going downhill for a longtime.
These days you don’t even have to go far to smell skunk/weed, when did the Police turn a blind eye to that years ago.
There’s little to no respect for anything these days and with such a corrupt government it’s no surprise. We have convicted criminals within our Police Force, our Prisons are full, there’s little to no deterrents. We’ve more poverty than we’ve had in a longtime which will lead to increasing crime and our corrupt PM is more interested in being the next Churchill than trying to deal with the mess this county is in.
We are basically up street without a paddle.

Reactions: 22
KP’s no doubt costly legal team will say otherwise about H needing KP whether he’s in full-time care or not. They will know every trick in the book, it’s what they‘re paid handsomely for. As for over 18 I think because of H‘s vulnerability his age is just a number.
Sadly for Harvey I think the day he will no longer be used by her is when one of them is no longer here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Kerry Katona hasn’t got a pot to piss in either. Her and Skanky are like the two cheeks of the arse that represents all that’s rotten in society.
Rented house and leased cars, she doesn't mention those inconvenient details though. When I was in the only fans leaked pics group, her pics came up a lot. Topless, not er... spread legs but frontal view, grim, really really grim. Her expression, was sad but resigned. She isn't in great shape, no better than pricey actually, mangled boobs, horrific tummy tuck. Hard to see how she's making much unless she's meeting punters or doing weird requests.
Had to leave the groups, quite depressing, it's all very well for the young and attractive section, but pricey and katona are in the section were you're being paid peanuts to be humiliated.

Reactions: 36
Agreed. He is now classed as a vulnerable adult rather than a vulnerable child.

Reactions: 21
Jwren - I think its a case of "The devil looks after his own", after all, she'll be back with him sooner rather than later then Hell will empty faster than one of her shit plasterclasses

Reactions: 12
Your right they did not

the rules stated if for some reason the intended prize cannot be provided a percentage of the ticket sales will be offered as an alternative cash prize

but the hosting site still gets their fees

even after her Range Rover was stolen she still kept selling tickets for the raffle and people still bought them

also some delusional supporters were praising kabonkers for the alternative prizes she supplied as gift boxes

paid for reviews to try and make her look good

you can still find the info if you google

Reactions: 15
What the hell is she going on about?

Ok
Big difference between cancelling and rescheduling.
Either way, it's deluded fuckwit fans have been screwed over AGAIN

Reactions: 21
Katona doesnt even own a house ... anyone that believes she owns 2 Lambos is joining in with her jaunt around fantasy island https://giphy.com/R8n7YlPHe34dy

Reactions: 22
I think we all know what to do now if we fancy a bit of speeding;
* Get off our faces on drugs & booze
* Take vehicle out and race about the roads like a deranged loony on pretext of visiting A Friend (aka Dealer) at 6am

When the summons comes through pretend to not be at home or on 'oliday, write Return to Sender on envelope then forget all about it but when you are obliged to acknowledge the papers

* Claim to have medical problems, bring out Disabled Child Excuse, blame all the ex-husbands and random legovers, wheel out Terminally Ill Mother complete with oxygen cylinder
* Walk away from another case smirking because you are Untouchable

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.