Katie Price #179 The fakeup classes are a joke and Skanky is transitioning into a bloke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So The Mirror has a story of KP singing while wedding shopping. Anyone else find it laughable that she has now become such a minstrel now that Junior’s song has been released? Is she wanting to show where his talent comes from? Next we will hear she is in the studio again?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Just leaving this here…my current ‘Katie Price’ top newsfeed….it’s happening, crashing and burning fast 😁

Come in Price, your time is up….

607DCB9E-94F6-4E71-9161-9A5A2923602B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Had to laugh at the advert I got last thread. Is this meant to be where she hurt her feet.
20220618_092747.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those photos in the opening post :ROFLMAO: I've nearly wet myself! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you, it gives me “the fear” setting a new one up but I think we’re all good! 😉
You did brilliant, I'm still pissin' myself - Carls teeth especially. 👏 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is my favourite Daily Fail comment:

Asomeone, Somewhere, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
"Showcased her natural beauty" Pardon??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my it’s the Hen-Do, it’s on tonight, sorry if it’s be mentioned, I just saw Edna announce it. IG subtitles called it a Hindu 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Ooooer is Skank going, are they gonna be out in my town Brighton,I am actually out in town tonight, OMG will I bump into them if so 😜 Happy Saturday Krusties, fireworks maybe incoming later 🥳

AE3508B5-1DA6-4B2C-B814-B014C2BA096D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
It's like she's at the special effects studio being transformed into the creature from 'Basket Case"
Screenshot_20220618-105048_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-111826_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Had to laugh at the advert I got last thread. Is this meant to be where she hurt her feet.
View attachment 1351774
Ah the hotel that offers free broken feet (allegedly) ;)

.....Meanwhile the hornswoggled fans just keep appearing from the cracks in the pavement.....

"I used to have her calendar but that's about as close as I've got to meeting her until now."

Yvonne is a basket case. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Do they spend their lives with their heads stuck in a pile of tit or what?

Oh and the lucky thing amazingly got her Goodie Bag too - why the big deal luv because every single muppet attending gets one don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So The Mirror has a story of KP singing while wedding shopping. Anyone else find it laughable that she has now become such a minstrel now that Junior’s song has been released? Is she wanting to show where his talent comes from? Next we will hear she is in the studio again?
She is so transparent and cringeworthy, ever since her son released his single, she has been videoed behaving like some 13yr old lil wannabe gantsa rapper ... legs akimbo, throwing up gang signs, looking utterly ridiculous ... so bleeping predictable :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... we all know give her an inch, she will take a mile ... hopefully J continues to keep her at a distance, otherwise she will do anything to sabotage his success ... it must have really grated on her that she wasn't invited to the launch party, where she would have made a further fool of herself and her son 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I do hope that she turns up for Edna's "hindu" and makes a complete spectacle of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry to take a step back but I am still seething!! She took that dog in clothes in a bag in a car ALL bleeping day on the hottest June day ever recorded because she knew it would get people talking about her, not because she loved him and couldn’t leave him on his own

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.