Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to be emailing these shows before she's on & highlighting the fact that she's a lying despised witch.
Ultimately she's used Harvey to get her stupid plastic face back on TV. I can't even be bothered to glance over any of today's 2000 non stories 😴
I'm just compiling an email to the Jeremy Vine show.....!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is paying for the care and upkeep of that horse, too. IF it really is hers/still belongs to her, I'd hazard a guess it's worth quite a lot of money, and therefore ought to be sold and the proceeds put towards her debts.

Reactions: 16
Ok so I have tea ....Dwight Yorke payed for the mucky mansion fully that her and Pete lived in she took out loans against the house when she and Pete split that’s why it’s not hers anymore ....Dwight also payed her mum to look after Harvey and as a thank you brought her mum a house in Spain .....anytime he went to visit Harvey Katie and Pete would snog and make it awkward Katie and Pete makes out they brought the mucky mansion but no they were freeloading in Dwights house
I had a feeling Dwight was a bit more involved.
I'm not the least bit surprised it is possible he may have to agree to be on camera to get access.
Think of the publicity that would draw for her.
I just hope he gets to see Harvey. What a lovely boy... you wouldn't want to miss out on him....

Reactions: 14
Who is paying for the care and upkeep of that horse, too. IF it really is hers/still belongs to her, I'd hazard a guess it's worth quite a lot of money, and therefore ought to be sold and the proceeds put towards her debts.
The horse was on 'loan' to a stable so that covered food and exercise.

I had a feeling Dwight was a bit more involved.
I'm not the least bit surprised it is possible he may have to agree to be on camera to get access.
Think of the publicity that would draw for her.
I just hope he gets to see Harvey. What a lovely boy... you wouldn't want to miss out on him....
It has already been pointed out that Pete and Katie lived in Brighton - Katie bought MM after her divorce from Pete. So no go on that goss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

FGS, she is going to be everywhere, unless the Judge gives her a stretch..
I don’t think it’s true. It’s like the Instagram clip of where she says she wants to be on the voice or the mask 🙄 she’s just putting it out there and hoping mtv think hmmm actually that’s not a bad idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s true. It’s like the Instagram clip of where she says she wants to be on the voice or the mask 🙄 she’s just putting it out there and hoping mtv think hmmm actually that’s not a bad idea 🤣
She is absolutely dire on TV - her voice gets louder and more garbled and she sounds like she's eating a mouthful of golf balls imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just compiling an email to the Jeremy Vine show.....!!!
Contacted Jeremy Vine already. It's disgraceful the way she presents herself. Spoke about Harvey for a few minutes yesterday on that Steph Show, then back to 'Me Me Me'. Plus creepy Cole hanging around in the background desperate to get his stupid face in the camera. My mum used to always say 'Never Trust Anyone Whose Smile Doesn't Reach Their Eyes'. His are furtive, sly, bit like a sharks eyes. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. There is something really unsettling and a nasty vibe about this guy and skanky just can't see it. She's so desperate for any man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Contacted Jeremy Vine already. It's disgraceful the way she presents herself. Spoke about Harvey for a few minutes yesterday on that Steph Show, then back to 'Me Me Me'. Plus creepy Cole hanging around in the background desperate to get his stupid face in the camera. My mum used to always say 'Never Trust Anyone Whose Smile Doesn't Reach Their Eyes'. His are furtive, sly, bit like a sharks eyes. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. There is something really unsettling and a nasty vibe about this guy and skanky just can't see it. She's so desperate for any man.
'Oh the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And he shows them neon white...'

Hey Blue - howz you today? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Stupid cow can't even get the names of the shows she wants to be on correct. Plus yesterday on that Steph shite said 'Cowl looks like Chantum Totem'???? Who the duck? Remember the classic 'Ed Shearings has written a song for me' on Loose Women? Colleen Nolan was pissing herself laughing. Gloria just looked horrified. What was she going to do with Ed, drive pensioners to their weekends away in Llandudno Junction in her coach. Oh forgot, she's banned from driving!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Priceless says she’s had that black horse for over ten years 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stupid cow can't even get the names of the shows she wants to be on correct. Plus yesterday on that Steph shite said 'Cowl looks like Chantum Totem'???? Who the duck? Remember the classic 'Ed Shearings has written a song for me' on Loose Women? Colleen Nolan was pissing herself laughing. Gloria just looked horrified. What was she going to do with Ed, drive pensioners to their weekends away in Llandudno Junction in her coach. Oh forgot, she's banned from driving!
Yes it was utterly pathetic. You can imagine her passing over a patient to triage - " well - ee's had 5mils of sumfink - I carn pronarnce it. I fink he's broken that bit that joins ees 'ip but ahm not shore. " 'Ms Price - have you not realised that this is a shop dummy?'

Priceless says she’s had that black horse for over ten years 🤔
They must have been very thin steaks - boom boom - <runs out of room...>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely dire on TV - her voice gets louder and more garbled and she sounds like she's eating a mouthful of golf balls imo.
LOL!!! She just rambles on at 100mph, can't pronounce anything correctly and she knows she is being rude and constantly talking over people to carry on talking about herself!!

Have messaged and asked the question. Let’s see if I get a response
Oooh well done, I've done an email to Jeremy Vine.

Reactions: 13
“I dun a roll wat my Mum did wiv me. What’s va word? Uncanny”

Absolutely hilarious! I love to start the day with a laugh and there it is! (Bunny was adorable in that video. For gods sakes someone save her!)
hahahah that’s given me a laugh so thanks ! I was also trying to work out what she said! What school did she and the likes of Lauren goodger go to? I can’t understand a lot of what they say. Do their parents kneel in front of them at talking stage and say “say ‘WIV’ like mummy...... no.... no ‘th’.......’WIV’, wiv a ‘VUH’”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to be a nurse/paramedic? The same person who told everyone she'd broken the "hairline" on her heel?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is one side of her face slightly lower or isn’t working🤷🏼‍♀️ as when she’s talking her own language in that pony vid, it looks wonky. Is that what them threads did or is it that she’s got confused and put her horses teeth in 🤔 or ‘boff’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wants to be a nurse/paramedic? The same person who told everyone she'd broken the "hairline" on her heel?
...hairline in my heels and stuff (she likes to use that word a lot too) FGS she can barely pronounce PWS correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.