Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the channel 4 programme today she clearly states about Carl 'he's been with me a year now' 🤔 more lies????

Reactions: 14
Priceless says she’s gonna be on with that Steph again soon 😩
Why would they want her back if she goes off topic and speaks about herself rather than Harvey? However, since the show struggles for viewers they probably think she is a fantastic guest.😡

How is no one in the media challenging her on the fact that Harvey has been in residential for a long while already? No one is questioning her FaceTiming him. Where is he when she does this?

Reactions: 11

I lost count of the number of articles published about them yesterday 🙄 this is not new news, it’s already been reported ages ago.
That’s just it! Most of the stories posted are regurgitation. I note everyone in KP’s family is having an article on their own. I’m eagerly waiting for Sid’s view of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so jealous ✈ ✈✈

Did he say how much she charges?

Just catching up again long day of Zoom calls and stuff but it pays the bills.
But WHY WOULD SHE BE TELLING EVERYONE WHERE HARVEY IS GOING IF SHE IS UNDER ALL THESE KIDNAP THREATS ????? 🐂💩
Yes! This! It doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 7
Ok so I have tea ....Dwight Yorke payed for the mucky mansion fully that her and Pete lived in she took out loans against the house when she and Pete split that’s why it’s not hers anymore ....Dwight also payed her mum to look after Harvey and as a thank you brought her mum a house in Spain .....anytime he went to visit Harvey Katie and Pete would snog and make it awkward Katie and Pete makes out they brought the mucky mansion but no they were freeloading in Dwights house

Ok so I have tea ....Dwight Yorke payed for the mucky mansion fully that her and Pete lived in she took out loans against the house when she and Pete split that’s why it’s not hers anymore ....Dwight also payed her mum to look after Harvey and as a thank you brought her mum a house in Spain .....anytime he went to visit Harvey Katie and Pete would snog and make it awkward Katie and Pete makes out they brought the mucky mansion but no they were freeloading in Dwights house

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

New YouTube
“I dun a roll wat my Mum did wiv me. What’s va word? Uncanny”

Absolutely hilarious! I love to start the day with a laugh and there it is! (Bunny was adorable in that video. For gods sakes someone save her!)

She didn’t live in the Mucky Mansion with Pete. The house you’re referring too is the one near Brighton.

There was discussion on here before about how she managed to get up on that horse with her broken feet. A mounting block was mentioned, but no. Carl GAVE HER A LEG-UP!!! And the first one failed, so she bounced back to the ground onto those hurt feet with barely a wince???

• Angry
“I dun a roll wat my Mum did wiv me. What’s va word? Uncanny”

Absolutely hilarious! I love to start the day with a laugh and there it is! (Bunny was adorable in that video. For gods sakes someone save her!)
You could of actually fitted that clip into a minute. Zzzzzzzzzz

No he wasn't, he wanted Jodie Marsh!!!!!!!
Somebody should send that article where Cole says it’s Jodie marsh into the papers and see if they run it... I’d love to be a fly on the way if they did 🤣

• Haha
You could of actually fitted that clip into a minute. Zzzzzzzzzz

Somebody should send that article where Cole says it’s Jodie marsh into the papers and see if they run it... I’d love to be a fly on the way if they did 🤣
I put it in the Sun's comments.... but I'll send it in...LOL!

• Haha
I know she has went bankrupt etc but where the hell does she get the money to maintain her lifestyle including feeding 5 children and dogs aswell as endless holiday, designer clothes and surgery? Surely any income that she may get from tv appearances isn’t enough to sustain that lifestyle? Same with Kerry Katona!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.