Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sweet baby Jesus, can I take anymore today?!

Of course Pink. Spuds, not peeled nor cut up in a pan of water. Makes sure you don't wash the dirt off. After boiling for 18 hours use a masher. Bin butter, milk etc and serve up in industrial portions. Copyright Pricey Piss Poor Cuisine.
Thanks for that my lovely friend. I've got them boiling now.... should be ready for tomorrow tea time 👍. I'll keep topping the water up 😁. I've made do with a healthy, made from scratch stir fry tonight. Maybe I should send the recipe to skanky flaps 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only good thing is seeing how fat & flabby arms her arms are while she's waving them about 🤣

Steph referring to her as a shrewd businesswoman 😳 seriously 🤷.
God, imagine that loony with florescent Turkey Teeth, wig on wonky, eyebrows sponsored by Sharpie, belly button on her chin and eyes practically on the side of her head coming at you with a syringe? I'd run for the hills and take my chances.
Don't forget licking its lips with lizards tongue, well it's not jabbing me no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The smug smirking I can't stand. Thinks she's so smart. As for creepy Cole who seems to think he's some sort of celebrity, don't get me started. I've complained to Channel 4.
Priceless says she’s gonna be on with that Steph again soon 😩

• Wow
Thanks for that my lovely friend. I've got them boiling now.... should be ready for tomorrow tea time 👍. I'll keep topping the water up 😁. I've made do with a healthy, made from scratch stir fry tonight. Maybe I should send the recipe to skanky flaps 😊
Just put them outside when they're done, the arrows can blow some fumes in them for you to colour them a bit & you can have a flypast at the same time 😏😘

• Haha
Saw the Kieran story - you could tell he was itching to say that Jett had heard swearing at KPs house. I like Kieran and Kris - decent guys caring for other peoples kids like their own, and their own lives seem happy with their own children. Pete - think he’s a decent guy now but was sure a dick when he wants to be. Alex Reid - red flags with that one. Coal - can’t put my finger on it but he seems like a nasty piece of work. Weirdly seems older than her in his ways too

Reactions: 15
Just put them outside when they're done, the arrows can blow some fumes in them for you to colour them a bit & you can have a flypast at the same time 😏😘
Now funny you should say that. They were out doing a full smoke practice yesterday. It was good clear skies so really great to see 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Jeez how many more stories from one interview 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kieran just said he learned the swearing from school and one other place 🤔🤔🤔 no 3 guesses on where that could be...
Only 1 or 2 comments on them. I hope it stays like that. If nobody comments maybe they'll get the message.

10.30 or 3.30? 👍
1030. I had to go out for some click & collect things. They brightened up the drive 😊.

Reactions: 5
Now funny you should say that. They were out doing a full smoke practice yesterday. It was good clear skies so really great to see 😊
I’m so jealous ✈ ✈✈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so jealous ✈ ✈✈

Aww, you'll have to have a binge watch on YouTube ✈✈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the new bed was from the bedroom centre... No doubt bloody gifted. On the £350,000 annual cost of his residential college, I can't see any local authority being able to justify paying out of their budget for , budget committee would have to agree and prioritise where/ how it spends the annual budget... £350,000 for one young adult... Don't think so.. All LA s in financial difficulties with govt funding cuts, extra covid costs cetc. I had an email from my local authority with monthly authority/ council news, it's cutting 5% of the council work force, council tax going up, two less used sure start kids centres closing, one leisure centre shutting... THat's just for now...and it wouldn't be for one year, it said it's till he is 25 so that surely £350,000 x 7 years??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Can’t even be arsed to read the stories now, there’s so many of them and they will all say the same 💩💩💩
I feel exactly the same. It's just boring now 😴

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve got channel 4 on in background too although I don’t know if I can cope with her licking her teeth and probs shouting at the others 😂

She’s def going on it then 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘So nice to be back on TV again’ she says.... not for us mate 😂
This is her real changing room lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16110872129070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A paramedic you say? Really? I never knew 😳. She's NEVER mentioned that before.......oh, wait 🤔
A paramedic 🤔 Dont they put people first.
Rush out and prioritise.
It's also an emergency service
no excuses to swan off...
Kick your swift because your nail popped off

I really think she is deluded considering this..
I'd love to see her follow one one a shift..

Anyway SHE NEEDS TO WEAR A 😷
She can't get that part right ✅

I feel exactly the same. It's just boring now 😴
I can her putting the girl in some American beauty Pageant the way she makes her up. Its only thing playing and experimenting with makeup but she does plaster it on those young girls....

Reactions: 12
Bunny shouting, Jetts swearing like a sailor. There father is over on insta saying "where have they learned this?" With a look of faux bewilderment.
Deary me. I think he's going to limit access.
Someone send him a link to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.