Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good! I'm pleased twats & flaps are getting negative comments. I can only see the top 2 comments as I don't use Itsasham. But it's a bleeping joke that 2 of the biggest Covid rule breakers are promoting this. The Sun can seriously duck right off & take twats & flaps with them 😑.
*Side note* anyone want to chip in to get @Pom Bear t-shirts made to send to the pair of fakers 🀣

Can you please screenshot some of the comments 😘

I really want to be pleased about this because it'll seriously piss off flaps army. But I cannot pretend I'm thrilled that the sweetcorn queen is with child 😱
Why the sweetcorn queen? Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea who she is πŸ˜†

Great idea about the T-shirts. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
'Curupt pedos' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My kids are dyslexic and they can write better than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the sweetcorn queen? Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea who she is πŸ˜†

'Curupt pedos' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My kids are dyslexic and they can write better than that!
Lauren Goodger is the sweetcorn queen. Virtually every meal she puts on her Insta has sweetcorn on it. Either mountains of it or a few bits mixed in 😊

Probably the same reason the silly mare was talking about hiring him a prostitute. She is disgusting 😑.
Also interesting that she likes to go with the diagnosis of PWS. Most diagnosed with PWS have underdeveloped sexual organs, poor growth & development, small hands, feet & short on height & speech problems. There are many other visual characteristics. As we see, Harvey has none of these. She has also never suggested that he excessively eats anything other than actual food. Those with PWS will attempt to eat anything even if it's not edible. Also a few years back she posted a list of diagnosed conditions from GOSH. I'm fairly certain PWS was not on the list. I rest my case m'lord 😊. There are however other medical reasons that could cause his over eating. Of course with flaps army being a nurse & paramedic she would know this 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She always says she's a feeder, probably why poor Harvey is in the situation he's in.
That's far too much on those plates
Both Pete and Keiran piled on the pounds after getting with her, i think she did it on purpose with them as a way of control, but then she would make fun of them about it! I always found that so odd.

Reactions: 18
I couldn't quite believe that she said on that video, "See? I AM a good cook!"
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Compare that with the stuff Pete serves up...

Reactions: 17
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Yes Pete looks like a very good cook and Emily seems a great baker too. I bet they eat well there!

Reactions: 13
Another day with scowl NOT putting any pics of him with skanky in his stories!!! He DEF distancing himself and promoting himself solo. Put 4 Insta s of himself in his Sun jab t shirt but NOT with skanky!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: 12
I know it looks watery and what the hell is that on the side? πŸ€”

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes Pete looks like a very good cook and Emily seems a great baker too. I bet they eat well there!
And Kieran looks as though he cooks good meals too... it's all just peas and mash with anything she cooks or Prepmeals/pizza/cream soda.

I know it looks watery and what the hell is that on the side? πŸ€”
And those peas looked boiled to death!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why the hell was she talking about his fertility? πŸ€”πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
She was talking about if Harvey will be a dad sometime.

Lauren Goodger is the sweetcorn queen. Virtually every meal she puts on her Insta has sweetcorn on it. Either mountains of it or a few bits mixed in 😊

Also interesting that she likes to go with the diagnosis of PWS. Most diagnosed with PWS have underdeveloped sexual organs, poor growth & development, small hands, feet & short on height & speech problems. There are many other visual characteristics. As we see, Harvey has none of these. She has also never suggested that he excessively eats anything other than actual food. Those with PWS will attempt to eat anything even if it's not edible. Also a few years back she posted a list of diagnosed conditions from GOSH. I'm fairly certain PWS was not on the list. I rest my case m'lord 😊. There are however other medical reasons that could cause his over eating. Of course with flaps army being a nurse & paramedic she would know this 😁
And you would think she would love to tell the press if Harvey has tried to eat her socks or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Another day with scowl NOT putting any pics of him with skanky in his stories!!! He DEF distancing himself and promoting himself solo. Put 4 Insta s of himself in his Sun jab t shirt but NOT with skanky!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He is such a Wa@ker. Seems to think he's a star ("not interested in fame") does Cole for some reason. Why would anyone of any level of intelligence take any notice of what this clown thinks? Plus how he has the barefaced cheek to promote this campaign when it's common knowledge he's one of the biggest breachers of Covid rules. E.g. constantly travelling for non-essential reasons, travelling from 'no go' areas overseas with no apparent self isolating after, no face mask/not worn properly, mixing with people outside his bubble, putting others at risk, need I go on? Kerian and Kris were decent men, this one makes my skin crawl. He's in this relationship for his own gain. Old skanky just can't see it.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m still playing catch up on the previous thread but I suddenly had a thought that I had to post this before I forget!

Watching the news this earlier, I suddenly realised who Miss Skankypants reminded me of...........Donald Trump. Here are the similarities that I have noticed:

- both are an orange colour;
- both are full of bullshit and lie;
- both have been bankrupt;
- both have 5 children and by 3 different partners;
- both rip people off and are con artists;
- both think they are wonderful;
- both have had multiple partners and cheat;
- both insult people on social media;
- both like tacky things and like to over bling things;
- both paint everything around them in their favourite colour (KP - pink DT - gold);
- both have favourite children and ones that they virtually ignore (KP- Jett. DT - Tiffany)
- both thought they would be good in government (one actually got there);
- both have dodgy blond hair styles;
- both are crap with money;
- both seem to break the law and get away with it and worst of all they don’t seem to care
- both have a very loyal band of nutters fans who think they are the best person in world and can do no wrong and will take on anyone who dare point out the truth about KP/DT.
- both don’t like not getting their own way
- both think that they are the best and brightest at whatever they do
- both think they are brilliant business people
- Both think they are excellent a particular thing and try to fool everyone - KP - horse riding DT - golf
- Both lie about their medical details
- Both like to boast about their sexual conquests :sick:

Perhaps KP is morphing into DT.........:unsure:

I don’t know what you guys think about my list ........... what are your thoughts?

Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16109671503020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He is such a Wa@ker. Seems to think he's a star ("not interested in fame") does Cole for some reason. Why would anyone of any level of intelligence take any notice of what this clown thinks? Plus how he has the barefaced cheek to promote this campaign when it's common knowledge he's one of the biggest breachers of Covid rules. E.g. constantly travelling for non-essential reasons, travelling from 'no go' areas overseas with no apparent self isolating after, no face mask/not worn properly, mixing with people outside his bubble, putting others at risk, need I go on? Kerian and Kris were decent men, this one makes my skin crawl. He's in this relationship for his own gain. Old skanky just can't see it.
Carl now got what he wanted right from the start: his name recognised and increase in followers, linked to a PR agency, and advertising on his social media. He will be gone soon. Unlike every man other than Peter, Carl will be the one to walk away.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.