Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Harvey's new bed, the bed place that she begged the beds from (which happens to be in Barnsley no less) posted this pic.

His room has a window without blinds or curtains and overlooks what seems to be a residential garden so highly unlikely to be a care facility. His bedroom door isn't the same as the one she's just put up on her stories promoting the documentary so the bed looks like it could be in her new gaff.

Reactions: 10
There have been some queries around whether he had PWS.

Reactions: 15
I wonder why he doesn't have contact with his son...or maybe he calls and doesn't see him...maybe there are conditions at which he can get access...maybe he doesn't want to meet them.

Harvey may not see Dwight but may talk to him who knows? I dont believe all KP says.
Harvey's had a revolving door of men thanks to her and Dwight would provide some stability for him.
I think he will thrive with structured care.

Katie has been all about Carl and has been irresponsible. Carl is immature unlike Kris and Kieran etc...
He is a man child ..like a male KP. Not the calming influence the other guys have been. I think he is a wrong one.
I see someone taking full advantage.

Reactions: 11
There have been some queries around whether he had PWS.
Doesn’t have a confirmed diagnosis of PWS? I thought she done an interview years ago about it...unfortunately with PWS people need to get help at a very young age and have very boundaried meal times

Reactions: 9
Have you got a link lovely? I knew he was a wrongun but not really much else x

Here is one report.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t have a confirmed diagnosis of PWS? I thought she done an interview years ago about it...unfortunately with PWS people need to get help at a very young age and have very boundaried meal times
I always thought he did too. But there was a news article recently which used odd language around it, suspected PWS iirc. Other folk here will know more about it.

Or replaced him entirely.
Perhaps with someone from a current reality show or at least someone who gets some headlines in their own right.

I always thought he did too. But there was a news article recently which used odd language around it, suspected PWS iirc. Other folk here will know more about it.
I haven’t been following this thread at all and haven’t kept up with Katie in recent years.

I just know a good bit about PWP. Feeding high sugar foods is obviously not a good idea, so if she’s feeding him that then a bit rubbish.
But I’ve worked with people who have PWP before, and literally would eat the garbage if they didn’t get enough. It’s really difficult to manage their weight, so why is he only getting a nutritionist at this age? Surely anobvious good habits take years to form so start in childhood...

also I thought as well that Katie done a video 2 years ago saying that she was putting Harvey in a residential home, because his behaviours were becoming too much?Guessing this never happened.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the trailer for the documentary on BBC1? I caught it earlier. Will probably watch out of curiosity.....don't all judge me please

My Nan's care home had carpet in her room so maybe - I also had aunt in a learning disabilty type home and I think her room might have been carpeted but I didnt go to her room much as she was always in the living room.

I think he has been living in residential for some time, possibly through lockdown he's come home. Most including myself believe he's only home at weekends, but even weekends imo could prove problematic.
I only know about PWS because of Harvey, haven’t encountered the condition in the community but I can understand how challenging it must be.
I do remember KP having locks on her fridge and cupboards when he was small to stop him eating food, she's spoken about the condition lots, that's why I was surprised when it emerged that he may not have a diagnosis. I think he has an issue with his pituitary gland which would result in weight gain.

How many might get you a couple of front pages of the Sun - not that many. Katie still has that level of media fame.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.