Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Can someone in the know enlighten us as to what the actually annual cost would be for a 'college' place for Harvey in the mentioned institution? Can someone in the know enlighten us as to why any council would condone the supposed expenditure of £350k p.a. on one adult as against maybe provision for 10 adults p.a.? None of this makes the remotest of sense to me. Surely it is better to help 10 people rather than 1 whose mother owes HMRC an alleged £902k in unpaid tax yet she expects tax-payers to fund her son. That sum represents 3 years of care nearly!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

VIP Member
The Daily Mail is still pushing the story about how KP hopes Dwight and his son will make contact with Harvey. I just wonder what the agenda is that she is trying to push. More sympathy for her, or more praise for being such an amazing mother?
A little nostalgia, this old article from The Sun, 2016

And this from The Mirror earlier in 2016

And again from the Mirror back in 2018,

• Angry

NB14

Just listened to a part of an interview she did today for the radio where she said it was crisis point because he didn’t want to leave her to go to school etc..and it really upset her blah blah blah. She fucks off on holiday/for surgery ALL the time, is he upset when she goes? Is she upset leaving him then? Such double standards and lies it’s crazy, how can people not see through this?!

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I recently watched a programme about companies and influencers buying the likes and comments for money. They would make fake accounts and the more fake comments etc the more it cost.
I think you’re right there are too many people sticking up for priceless and saying what a wonderful mum she is. Maybe this is what the PR company are doing?
Suggestion for new thread name. Not done this before so be kind!

'Harvey and Me' is getting positive press,
Though I lie and my life is a mess,
Can only walk for 20 mins, feet are broken,
But Cole can carry me, he looks like Chantum Totem.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I'd put good money on her expecting to get her claws on Harveys Trust Fund money to spend on herself. If she's been blocked, she'll well be after more money from Dwight. Plus what happened to the Trust Funds set up when her and Peter Andre successfully sued The News Of The World? Junior, Pruecess and Harvey? Bet Harveys has gone on her men, nails teeth, wigs etc if she got her skanky hands on it.
Also, the compo awarded Peter Andre over her claiming he was shagging his manager was paid into Harvey's account for his future care. I recall that because her fannies were squeeing like pigs that he would blow the money and his management issued a statement that he'd donated it to Harvey's care. His manager kept hers, :ROFLMAO:
Oh and the fannies were claiming that pwicey was paying Andre £20k a month in child support. They're insane🤪. This was immediately after he ditched the bitch and they were battling through court so he could have shared custody. Her fans are mad bastards willing to use any lie to prop her up.
Anyway between Dwight and Peter Harvey should have a nice little nest egg.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Another day with scowl NOT putting any pics of him with skanky in his stories!!! He DEF distancing himself and promoting himself solo. Put 4 Insta s of himself in his Sun jab t shirt but NOT with skanky!!!😆😆😆
He is such a Wa@ker. Seems to think he's a star ("not interested in fame") does Cole for some reason. Why would anyone of any level of intelligence take any notice of what this clown thinks? Plus how he has the barefaced cheek to promote this campaign when it's common knowledge he's one of the biggest breachers of Covid rules. E.g. constantly travelling for non-essential reasons, travelling from 'no go' areas overseas with no apparent self isolating after, no face mask/not worn properly, mixing with people outside his bubble, putting others at risk, need I go on? Kerian and Kris were decent men, this one makes my skin crawl. He's in this relationship for his own gain. Old skanky just can't see it.

• Angry

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210119-230438_Samsung Internet.jpg

WHY is he still trying to say KP was his crush...
we already know it's Miss Jodie Marsh.
Due to This Radio Times article.
He mentions her TWICE.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Why the sweetcorn queen? Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea who she is 😆

'Curupt pedos' 😂😂😂😂😂 My kids are dyslexic and they can write better than that!
Lauren Goodger is the sweetcorn queen. Virtually every meal she puts on her Insta has sweetcorn on it. Either mountains of it or a few bits mixed in 😊

Probably the same reason the silly mare was talking about hiring him a prostitute. She is disgusting 😡.
Also interesting that she likes to go with the diagnosis of PWS. Most diagnosed with PWS have underdeveloped sexual organs, poor growth & development, small hands, feet & short on height & speech problems. There are many other visual characteristics. As we see, Harvey has none of these. She has also never suggested that he excessively eats anything other than actual food. Those with PWS will attempt to eat anything even if it's not edible. Also a few years back she posted a list of diagnosed conditions from GOSH. I'm fairly certain PWS was not on the list. I rest my case m'lord 😊. There are however other medical reasons that could cause his over eating. Of course with flaps army being a nurse & paramedic she would know this 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
So he has had more direct involvement than she has led people to believe! I wonder if Dwight has not finally managed to get more access via the court (the video is very revealing) and she is spinning it like she is the one opening the door? Her ball of lies is starting to unravel and may this just be the pull of the starting string...
Its very telling, he spoke about visiting his school, his disabilities and wanting Harvey to know the other side of his family. That interview was post Pete breakup, I think Kay then went in on Peter in another interview about Alex Reid wanting to adopt Junior and Princess, she played him that clip of Dwight and he broke down in tears.
Clearly she must have made the situation difficult for him, probably using his disabilities to hinder his attempts but then had a succession of boy toys in his life. Its unbelievable.

• Angry

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I am so not surprised by any of her behaviour. I used to work in production and witnessed her and PA’s massive argument that was the beginning of the end.

• Wow
  • Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
So was the new bed for Harvey delivered to Carl's house?🛌
Yes so I understand! He’s had to be persuaded to let Harvey move in tho. He’s very house proud, I believe so can u imagine going from it being U and ur dog to 6 other people being with u from time to time and with animals 😳. I don’t think the cat has moved in officially yet either. I think the ‘nannie’ has been staying at the rental with Harvey and majority of the animals age has left. I’m not sure even blade is there full time yet!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So you're telling me that pair of absolute arseholes, Britain's most hated couple, have volunteered to help out at Covid vaccination centres? Seriously? What a bloody joke 😡. She's really working hard at making herself look like a decent human. BUT it's not washing with me. You're still a narcissistic, pathological lying, cheating, money grabbing, money owing, fake, plastic, animal murdering, child exploiting shit mother 😡

• Heart

NB14

Job for you POM, alter those bloody t-shirts..
Is this a joke?! Clearly flouted covid rules, don’t wear masks properly, no respect for restrictions that are in place...and now this?! What an absolute insult and piss take these 2 fuckwits are...actually speechless. “Please give me more publicity and paint me as a saint”...fuck off

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
As mentioned earlier, she basically lied on Woman's Hour, played down the bankrupcy and implied she is still making money. She knows the press will spin things in whatever way sells. The truth doesn't matter. It's soul destroying and I really feel for those she owes.

That said, I'm starting to think Dwight has a PR agent on here. Are we applauding men who do the bare minimum for their children? And who lied and said he bought her the mansion?! :ROFLMAO:
Dwight has never said he bought anyone's mansion. He has paid maintenance for Harvey for 18 years. He has kept a dignified silence as have all her ex's. She still owes Alex £154k in legal fees and Keiran has not allowed the divorce to go through yet. Remember how she mentioned it was coming through at the beginning of last year, then the summer then before Xmas. She spreads lies about all her ex's. Don't believe anything she tries to spin about Dwight. This is purely her trying to milk more money from him for a child she has denied him access to since she married Pete.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
And me please? Or shall we just stand outside, pissed and make a mockery of the place, whilst grinning. I’ll take pics, only got a iPhone 6plus tho so the images might not be great! Make sure u have faced full of make up tho and a gum shield x
I'll bring along my 20 year old toyboy for a bunk up, staple my Halloween wig on my head, paint myself in Ronseal Dark Oak, stick in my Dick Emery Vicars teeth, put my make up on with a trowel, wearing Ali G rip of Gucci Tracksuit from Bury Market I've been wearing for 3 weeks. Yep, sounds like a plan mate!

• Haha
  • Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
So you're telling me that pair of absolute arseholes, Britain's most hated couple, have volunteered to help out at Covid vaccination centres? Seriously? What a bloody joke 😡. She's really working hard at making herself look like a decent human. BUT it's not washing with me. You're still a narcissistic, pathological lying, cheating, money grabbing, money owing, fake, plastic, animal murdering, child exploiting shit mother 😡
This is where KP starts on again about how she used to be a nurse 🙄

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Is this a joke?! Clearly flouted covid rules, don’t wear masks properly, no respect for restrictions that are in place...and now this?! What an absolute insult and piss take these 2 fuckwits are...actually speechless. “Please give me more publicity and paint me as a saint”...fuck off
Just catching up on 6 pages 😂 wow, I cannot believe these 2 again, just have no words.
I see there is a lot of negativity on there post for this, but none for the reasons above, which was my first thought too, but for the vaccine in general and that they are doing it with the Sun. Still cannot believe she even allowed Princess and Junior round there yesterday what with Pete just getting over Covid, yet she gives exclusives on how Harv is high risk, why don’t her army of rabid fans and those who think she is the best mum ever see this?

Ooooh, Kut Price will be seething at this news 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow