Katie Price #156 Kate spaffs her cash on a car that's pink, Cole spaffs yellow jelly in the kitchen sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m back with the goss from the village and let me tell you, I need a cigarette after this little lot…

Crawl is a alleged drug dealer in the area
When she “fall off wall” and broke feet, she did some damage but not nearly as much as she claimed. Also real story is that she was off her nut and fighting with him and again and threw herself off balcony to escape
The stuff with Michelle is much worse than reported - constant harassment and apparently it was a horrendous show the day it kicked off in playground with her screaming bleep etc and kids crying. Despite her claim she left K; in fact he left her after therapy and realising how abusive she was, he moved on and she went, and continues to go into, full Narc rage
KP and PA split as she got pregnant and it wasn’t his and he knew for a fact.

I don’t think we are surprised but it was a right ride through all this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I hadn’t thought of it being harassment actually - can it be harassment if she doesn’t contact him directly? Harassment I guess is more than one episode of behaviour and there has been - she posted the other vile comments about him earlier in the year - perhaps it qualifies. I would imagine he’s received nasty messages directly as well.
I didn’t think you could pursue a restraining order in the UK - only a court could award one after a guilty finding on a harassment charge?
Anyway, let’s hope so.
It would have to be directed at him I suppose and apparently, the court has some discretion in judging it to be harrassment, based on distress caused etc. He could get a harassment order/ Injunction which would be civil and the restraining order would be criminal. I would have thought a solicitor would start the ball rolling on the civil stuff in case the police don't charge the person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Deflection = Harvey
Honestly man she is so predictable! We could write the script. How come Tattlers can see through her bullshit but her "fans" can't. Wouldn't be surprised if Edna of the Specs is posting these.

Reactions: 35
I hadn’t thought of it being harassment actually - can it be harassment if she doesn’t contact him directly? Harassment I guess is more than one episode of behaviour and there has been - she posted the other vile comments about him earlier in the year - perhaps it qualifies. I would imagine he’s received nasty messages directly as well.
I didn’t think you could pursue a restraining order in the UK - only a court could award one after a guilty finding on a harassment charge?
Anyway, let’s hope so.
So in order for harassment to stick, there needs to be evidence of continuing communication, whether nasty or not, after you have explicitly stated you do not wish to have contact. If you are engaging with it, it won’t necessarily stick. If I can be proven that you are using third parties (they do this a number of ways Including use of same phrasing etc), can also be done that way.
First step is non-molestation order which is more civil and then goes into restraining which is criminal and is harder to do.

As ever, I wonder how she hasn’t ended up behind bars for ANYTHING she’s done over the years

Reactions: 23
It would have to be directed at him I suppose and apparently, the court has some discretion in judging it to be harrassment, based on distress caused etc. He could get a harassment order which would be civil and the restraining order would be criminal. I would have thought a solicitor would start the ball rolling on the civil stuff in case the police don't charge the person.
His reaction to her post, sending a legal letter, makes me think he he isn't guilty of anything and is confident there will be no charges. As for pricey, she's got no one to stop her making things worse for herself. Alone, washed up has been, with a nasty part time driver/boyfriend. If she's reading here, hahaha you're going to jail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just saw the advert for the upcoming boxing fight thingy 😀 x.

He have .....

Resizer_16497821081741.jpg

...fighting against.....

Resizer_16497821158243.jpg

Loooool 🤭😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
More :poop:
She might book them but what are the chances of her turning up for them anyway, irrespective of her being in the clink?

Look at all the excuses she can wheel out to not attend these plasterclasses :-

* "I ain't got no wun to dwive me dere"

* "I cud'nt get to der arfternuun wun; I mean oo can get between Penzance and Edinburgh in a hower eh??"

* Me liyfe-fretningly injurd feyt woz playin' up so I ad t'go t' A&E for emergincey surjerry

* Me muvver is dyin (again)

* Me Mentawl 'Elf is bad agenn so's I gotta go Hotel Priory fer a whiyl................................

This will be a case of turn up for two near wherever she is squatting and the rest she'll just not bother with - like last time

I've just saw the advert for the upcoming boxing fight thingy 😀 x.

He have .....

View attachment 1189365

...fighting against.....

View attachment 1189363

Loooool 🤭😄 x
Ah yes, Dopey head versus Shrinky Winky LOL :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I said this when she broke the restraining order on Michelle. She is really vindictive and uses horrible language in a public forum to someone who merely looks after her young kids. It isn't reasonable behaviour at all, so it really should be something the police treat as harassment.

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 17.52.23.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 17.54.37.png

Reactions: 21
So I’m back with the goss from the village and let me tell you, I need a cigarette after this little lot…

Crawl is a alleged drug dealer in the area
When she “fall off wall” and broke feet, she did some damage but not nearly as much as she claimed. Also real story is that she was off her nut and fighting with him and again and threw herself off balcony to escape
The stuff with Michelle is much worse than reported - constant harassment and apparently it was a horrendous show the day it kicked off in playground with her screaming bleep etc and kids crying. Despite her claim she left K; in fact he left her after therapy and realising how abusive she was, he moved on and she went, and continues to go into, full Narc rage
KP and PA split as she got pregnant and it wasn’t his and he knew for a fact.

I don’t think we are surprised but it was a right ride through all this.
It’s common knowledge she was pregnant and it wasn’t Pete’s. It was also common knowledge, as was well reported at the time, She’d been having it off with someone close who trained her horses. She was bleeding when she did the marathon, said she’d miscarried but it was allegedly an abortion. Pete hadn’t ‘gone there’ for ages, so he knew he wasn’t the father. There was a massive row and he finally left. His life was a misery. Hence, once all this was happening, Claire Powell, rightly, cancelled managing KFP. She stuck by Peter and got him through the mess left behind, emotionally and professionally. If, as said, she threw herself off a balcony to escape, the relationship, with Crawl, is clearly very damaging. So I would be even more concerned about the kids being anywhere near him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
It’s common knowledge she was pregnant and it wasn’t Pete’s. It was also common knowledge, as was well reported at the time, She’d been having it off with someone close who trained her horses. She was bleeding when she did the marathon, said she’d miscarried but it was allegedly an abortion. Pete hadn’t ‘gone there’ for ages, so he knew he wasn’t the father. There was a massive row and he finally left. His life was a misery. Hence, once all this was happening, Claire Powell, rightly, cancelled managing KFP. She stuck by Peter and got him through the mess left behind, emotionally and professionally. If, as said, she threw herself off a balcony to escape, the relationship, with Crawl, is clearly very damaging. So I would be even more concerned about the kids being anywhere near him.
Thanks, I was curious how much was out there or not - I was always confused by the horse trainer story as I could not understand what he saw in her, very bizarre.

Yes, it was concerning as I believe at least Princess and Junior were there and I think that was the beginning of the end of custody / contact.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.