Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
So I’m back with the goss from the village and let me tell you, I need a cigarette after this little lot…

Crawl is a alleged drug dealer in the area
When she “fall off wall” and broke feet, she did some damage but not nearly as much as she claimed. Also real story is that she was off her nut and fighting with him and again and threw herself off balcony to escape
The stuff with Michelle is much worse than reported - constant harassment and apparently it was a horrendous show the day it kicked off in playground with her screaming cunt etc and kids crying. Despite her claim she left K; in fact he left her after therapy and realising how abusive she was, he moved on and she went, and continues to go into, full Narc rage
KP and PA split as she got pregnant and it wasn’t his and he knew for a fact.

I don’t think we are surprised but it was a right ride through all this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I didn't even consider that angle!! Oh my god you're right! 😭
I'll bet she knows she's in the shit with the RO & now doesn't give a fuck so is throwing anything out there to provoke a reaction 😡

Funny how JS has been mentioned on here over the last couple of threads & suddenly she's watched it now 🙄
And what about justice for everyone she has fucking forced herself on over the years? Why has nobody come forward 🤔🤷 She virtually raped a terrified 16/17 year old Gareth Gates whilst heavily pregnant. She's shoved her rancid fucked up tits in no end of faces. She's stripped off in fucking public tons of times. WHY is she never done for anything??

And what exactly is she hoping to gain by trying to destroy her youngest children's stable, loving family home??

She really has lost the plot 😡 I also think she has actually lost her nipples 🤣

I fucking despise the vile desperate old wh0re.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've just saw the advert for the upcoming boxing fight thingy 😀 x.

He have .....

Resizer_16497821081741.jpg

...fighting against.....

Resizer_16497821158243.jpg

Loooool 🤭😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thedogatemysandal

KH really needs to come down on her like a tonne of bricks now. 😡 I’ve said before, if true, he needs to be punished appropriately, but if not, she needs to go to prison for this, regardless of anything else she’s done. It’s one thing to accuse someone of inappropriate behaviour, but to compare your ex-husband and doting father to your two beautiful kids to one of the most prolific and predatory paedophiles on the planet is just disgusting. Someone needs to stop her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Pom Bear

VIP Member
As suggested by @Joanna Surrey on the last thread 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Quote ...Ugh, I don't like the thought of his short little legs. I bet he climbed up on his very own custom made Rumpelstiltskin little wooden stool. Pom Bear your genius is required again.👃♥🤞

I tried lol 😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx.

While having his, ahem, Lamb Shank 🤭 xx..

Resizer_16496994786431.jpg

After Lamb Shank and then using industrial type cleaning with Chaz's Jizz and Go sink cleaner 😄😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16496994919393.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She’s posted this because KH Has posted family IG stories with the kids, gos she’s evil, I hope she gets sued for this, she’s comparing him to JS fgs 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Why she bringing this up again for? I'm sure Kieran has been questioned long before now. I'm convinced this loopy bitch wants to go to prison. FS leave them alone, you vile, haggard, rancid, horrible, old butch cunt
Keiran needs to take out an injunction to stop her slandering him - because that's what this is - he has not been charged with anything. I am guessing she is lashing out because there has been another SS meeting and the terms of her contact with the children has not been changed / increased despite her pretend break up with Carol ... she said when she ranted at the time when she initially made / drove these allegations about how Keiran shouldnt have 'access to MY CHILDREN'

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If I was Kieran and innocent, which I believe he is, I’d be onto my solicitor and police like NOW! This creature is potentially harming his children, by making SS investigators look into his parental responsibility towards Jett & Bunny, as well as harming his reputation badly. The comparison towards Saville & Kieran, is shocking & and she’s overstepped the mark in a very shocking way, by putting this out there. To say I’m horrified is an understatement. Clearly, the RO court appearance & BH hearing are not giving her a wake up call as to the trouble she’s already in. She’s trying to persecute Kieran and jeopardise her childrens stable life. Jeez I’m fuming. For Christ sake Kieran, sort this out and take her for everything. What’s going on?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Cuckoo75

I am so so angry with this bitch. I was falsley accused of doing something sickening to my grandchild and was questioned by the police until my step son's ex partner admitted it was not true. It split the family as some people thought there is no smoke without fire and my step son had to choose between his child or his dad and me. I no longer see any of my grandchildren and havent for years. I lost my job within social care as I was suspended during the investigation which made it impossible for me to return. I'm always going to have issues getting another job in the health and social sector as I have to admit I was questioned under caution. I'm afraid to go out in my local town as I've been abused in the street which has had a massive impact on my mental health. These allegations ruins lives not just the person accused but those round them. This bitch has needs to shut her big rancid gob.

If there is evidence that there is substance to the allegations I am sure child services would ensure the children are safe and not continue to live with KH. This bitch needs to remember her 2 children will be affected by what she writes as the effect on KH mental wellbeing will have an impact on them. I hope if not true he gets legal advice on how to stop her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Angelic37

VIP Member
KH really needs to come down on her like a tonne of bricks now. 😡 I’ve said before, if true, he needs to be punished appropriately, but if not, she needs to go to prison for this, regardless of anything else she’s done. It’s one thing to accuse someone of inappropriate behaviour, but to compare your ex-husband and doting father to your two beautiful kids to one of the most prolific and predatory paedophiles on the planet is just disgusting. Someone needs to stop her.
So in saying the Savile doc brings back memories she means of KH and his supposed actions?! Fucking hell. She's on the sniff I guarantee it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Now available in all crap toy shops The Cole doll..😄😄 x

Resizer_16122884093190.jpg

...buy 2 and you get a free rub of green slime 🤭 x.

Resizer_16497228926981.jpg

Or was it yellow 🤔😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16497231288021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Angelic37

VIP Member
I don't very often get really angry but this latest on ig has me growling. I really hope she goes down (and I mean prison not the other kind 😂) as she is collateral damage. She obviously doesn't have any love for those babies or she would keep stoom for their sakes. Hurry up karma
She is actually evil. She won't rest until she destroys Keiran and Michelle. For the crime of loving and caring for her children 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67